Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Selfrunning Free Energy devices up to 5 KW from Tariel Kapanadze

Started by Pirate88179, June 27, 2009, 04:41:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

pepsimaxzu

in my theory big HV coil is primary and it generate OU effect, when you turn off HV device will turn off. He simply can use flyback to HV, tahts why he had step down transformer diode bridge and smooth capacitor in 2004 vid.
now look at this sentence TK said:
"He is saying that the most interesting thing is that the spark gap takes very little power."
if you have charge cap and unplug feed, cap will be "slowly" uncharged and now you have slowly fade effect + one bulb is 1KW that heat cant just dissapear in nanosec.
that is reason why is bulbs on after 2 sec longer than inverter
btw:fighting with english ..

a.king21

Quote from: forest on January 05, 2014, 12:15:25 PM

why ? it shows very clearly the dangers of runaway I think....fortunately it seems to be limited....I had the same feeling in 2004 when suddenly I reproduced stinging effect in air and had problems disconnecting the circuit from battery... I wonder if those Brazilian youngsters had the same experience so they wear big rubber gloves before turning on the power...  :o
I investigated the Brazilian device thoroughly. Unfortunately Brazil uses a system of single wire earth return.
Therefore it would be impossible NOT to get energy from the earth. They would in effect be stealing electricity from the grid.
This leaves the Brazilian authorities in a catch 22 situation.
Publicize the inventors and millions of Brazilians find out how to get electricity from the ground or try and keep it quiet, yet somehow stop the inventors. So no wonder the Brazilians wear gloves!! I know I would.
Georgia does not use a system of SWER.

Zeitmaschine

Quote from: captainkt on January 04, 2014, 05:34:18 PM
on one of his 2004 bedroom vids he feeds with inverter then at end of demo just pulls out the power plug between the device and inverter and the bulbs slowly fade. He makes no other disconnection to stop it working, this way of stopping I have not seen before

The output of the device (the round can) is clearly AC because he connects it to the back loop transformer (the black box under the table). Transformers do not run on DC.

When the output of the device is AC then this AC is clearly not coming from the inverter because it is still AC (for a second) without that inverter being connected. During that one second shut-off delay there is a humming noise coming most likely from the tin can (from the resonant LC circuit in it). Hence if this one second delay is due to a relay (fake) that breaks the circuit (to mains) after one second then what is causing that noise?

So the question is not why is there a one second shut-off delay, but the question is rather why does the device go off at all? Is it because the filter capacitor (next to the tin can) of the DC power supply is drained after one second therefore the HV shuts off taking the »energy amplification effect« with it? Let me guess: In order to loop the device in self-running mode the inverter and the black transformer are not really needed. A simple loop between the output (lamps) and the input (E-core transformer on the table) should be enough.

Hence what we have is a 50Hz resonant LC circuit together with high voltage in a tin can. If we connect both the right way then it should work. The right way means, supplying the LC circuit with free energy from the vacuum (or whatever) to keep it oscillating (and the lamps shining).

When TK says the spark gap takes very little power, it does not necessarily mean the spark has something to do with the »energy amplification effect«. It is also true when the spark is just there as a decorative element.

BTW: Has anyone ever wound an iron core coil with coaxial cable, so it is kind of non-standard bifilar coil? Maybe this could create some unexpected outcomes.

Have to look for stuff to experiment with ...

stivep

We see transition of Alula from  his  Akula generator to TPU
And there is some problem  I have here.
Tiger is assigning  that to one and the same   process.
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>http://elmech.mpei.ac.ru/books/edu/MGD/glav2_raz1.htm

This is translation from Russian  so  it might be not as accurate as we see it ( using  translator)
but from the other hand it looks like  English translated to  Russian at first :)
there are no errors
Ao use  Google translator and find original link

Quotehttp://elmech.mpei.ac.ru/books/edu/MGD/glav2_raz1.htm

Magnetohydrodynamic
ELECTRICAL MACHINERY AND EQUIPMENT

2.1 Basic circuit electromagnetic pumps For transportation of liquid metals and conductive liquids are now widely used different types of MHD pumps. In nuclear power plants, metallurgy and chemical industry such pumps have advantages over conventional mechanical, as they provide a perfect seal, ease of installation in a flow chart, ease of maintenance during operation, easy ability to control pressure and flow parameters.
The principle of operation of these pumps are completely analogous to traditional electrical machines except for the structure and the presence of magnetohydrodynamic effects.
Because electric cars as electromechanical transducers have the principle of reversibility, similar patterns can be used as electric power generators. MHD generators, in turn, can work at a low temperature liquid metal or plasma.
Electromagnetic pumps are divided into two main types: the conductive and inductive.
In the conductive pumps ponderomotive forces causing fluid motion arise from the interaction of magnetic fields and currents supplied to the conductive liquid. Way.
In induction pumps ponderomotive forces arise in the liquid as in asynchronous electric motors induction method.[size=78%]The conductive pumps can be direct and alternating current.
Picture look at link

That  what is here is also in line with my way  of interpreting electrostatic pump.
I assume that this is not only  my ( mine), but mutual contribution  of many   to general understanding of processes here.

Wesley

Acca