Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Selfrunning Free Energy devices up to 5 KW from Tariel Kapanadze

Started by Pirate88179, June 27, 2009, 04:41:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

elementSix

Quote from: T-1000 on January 26, 2014, 05:38:50 PM
I will add my 5 cents .. :)

That video has high probability of principle in http://www.skif.biz/index.php?name=Pages&op=page&pid=103 and http://www.realstrannik.ru/forum/temy-atom/134569-qgenerator-na-nelinejnoj-induktivnostiq-rekonstrukcziya-sxemy-i-pechatnoj-platy.html?start=18#173367
The USB microcontroler may contain simple time switching program between VT1/VT2/VT3 (power on coil, short one bucking coil, recharge source capacitor)
For sceptics - I would not state there is a battery capable to run 8.9V 11.8 Amps and also what do you know what happen in setup where the bucking coil is connected in series to choke and one of bucking coil legs is shorted right in moment of begining of BEMF cycle?

(http://imgbin.org/images/thumbs/ext16483.png)
(http://imgbin.org/images/thumbs/ext16484.png)
(http://imgbin.org/images/thumbs/ext16485.png)

P.S> I might mixed up voltmeter with ampmeter and VT2 with dual diodes in same case.. The VT3 might be shorting part of coil. The full circuit details are required to clear up confusion.

I agree, if it works or not, you guys are all jumping on the fake bashing band wagon.  I mean the guy is showing the circuit and that is a lot more than most videos show.  I have to say if you guys are so smart you could come up with that circuit just by looking at it and maybe God can make a replication for this forum.  Or not.

elementSix

DOES ANYONE AGREE with this statement??

Series resonant circuit produces higher current,
and
Parallel resonant circuit produces higher Voltage?

Farmhand

Quote from: From other Planet on January 26, 2014, 07:58:12 PM
oh and btw, the thin wires going to the side of the PCB (which some here think are connected to a hidden battery) go from the volt/ampmeter to the programmable IC Input ports i guess (they surely are too thin to carry 10 till 30 Amps DC for the Bulbs- assuming 1-3 hidden Lipos), but who knows....
Also why make an obvious wire connection at that point when u can make easy connection to other side everywhere on the Board and camouflage it as soldering point? Doesnt make sense to me.

Maybe (or maybe not, so don't fry me, just sayin) that that is the sophisticated part of a deception Those strangely colored silver looking wires might be the decoy and the actual wires from the batteries are not visible due to being under a PCB or something and are disguised properly. The thinking would go like this, they know the device will be questioned and claimed to be a fake so they make some small wires that look "hidden" but can be seen on closer inspection, then when the wires are shown and the fake is "exposed" so to speak it can be explained that those wires are for the meters.

Why have mounted meters ?
Are they really Halogen lights ?
Is the meter modified ?
Could the current really be 0.89A by simply using a different shunt ?
Do they even need to stay with small current if the wires are not the "actual" feed wires from the battery ?

A magician could easily show this type of thing or better by far in my opinion.

To me it looks very suspicious, and the starting technique would be to trigger a relay with the 9 volts battery by a quick connection to a "latching relay". But then again he pushed a button when the battery was connected so no need for latching relay even.

Cheers.

SeaMonkey

Quote from: elementSix on January 26, 2014, 10:13:16 PM
DOES ANYONE AGREE with this statement??

Series resonant circuit produces higher current,
and
Parallel resonant circuit produces higher Voltage?

It depends.  Your statements above lack specificity. :(

Higher current than what? :-\   Higher voltage than what? :'(

The series resonant circuit is a very low impedance
and as such offers virtually no opposition to current
flow.  Across each of the individual resonant elements
there will be voltage magnification. ;D

The parallel resonant circuit is a very high impedance
and it too is able to achieve voltage magnification. :P

Both types of resonant circuits are extensively used
to configure filters (bandpass, band reject, low pass
and high pass) as well as functioning as oscillators. ::)

A straight wire properly excited to exhibit 1/4 wave-
length resonance will exhibit both series and parallel
resonant characteristics at opposite ends as a
result of the standing wave. :o

The study of resonance and its applications is
fascinating stuff.  8)

Once the voltage and current relationships are
understood within the resonant condition, in addition
to how the reactances interact, it is possible to know why
resonance does what it does...  It's almost magical. ;)

Hoppy

Here is a good example of the lengths some people will go to build a fake self-runner.  This is a good attempt in terms of build and presentation. However, it is let down badly by the fact that the circuit shown has no need for the massive heat sink, so it is reasonable to assume that the heat sink serves the alternative purpose already identified. Apart from that its not pure Tesla, so how can it be a real free runner.  ;)

Next presentation please.