Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Selfrunning Free Energy devices up to 5 KW from Tariel Kapanadze

Started by Pirate88179, June 27, 2009, 04:41:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hope

Could someone please post a build instructions and parts list in the downloads with a version number to keep track of this project.  Thank you.   Your page count is very great and this is a hot topic.

energia9

Quote from: MACEDONIA  CD on October 18, 2011, 04:23:30 PM
@mannix  i like to ask you ather
im vondering did you have done this T.P.U From YOUR steven mark 
  if your reply put sheme here like people who whants to put sheme here  of KAPANDZE .. LEST BE THE FIRST SHEME OF STEVEN NOT FROM KAPANDZE  ;)
this topic is not about tpu, Go to the tpu topic to talk about tpu,
this is about Nikola teslas/Tariel kapanadzes device

stivep

Quote from: MACEDONIA  CD on October 18, 2011, 03:18:07 PM
hello wesly sory for my english writed im not english man..............
for the kapanadze device i like to say something and for your rediscovery of his device.. im vondering what is problem to kapandze if is not good kapanadze and is in the hospital  way you are train to halp to send to him help whit money if i anderstend you well  i cant anderstend this if some like kapanadze has this device and he is able to do things  and get money and athere stuff  whit this is simple ist if kapanadze like to share his device to all people then kapandze  is raid person to do this  .. NOT WE ARE .. ITS SEAM THAT WE AARE STILL FROM HIM ... AND IS VERY LOW  IF A MY SAY THAT and make like this """"" ok kapanadze  we are still your device from you and whit some money from this we whill help you what is this ist ... like ..how to say stupid ... sory for this.. but is like this  first we are traing to still from kapandze and then ok now kapandze i  or we whill give you help ... for my thing like a simple man is not good this if he has device is easy for him to make money to find cure for his ... and ....  is so simple kapandz ewhill sell his devec for some secret roads for secret bisnes  and make lot of money ... we sismple now still from him.... is not good to say to him we are from forums here and we are have still your devece and now WEE ARE good mans and now we whill help you ...........................
and ather i dont like this msege to be andersted vrong from your said but is real and ver natural thing .. . and athere we here people here who we traing to reply this we are not people who whill change the world and give to make changes imagen what whill be if this texnology whill be able to be in the hands of the some bad gays and some letsay terorist and athere fanatics what whill be hapend ... i dont not like to talk about this but whit this we whill ake for one said whill be make good for all people to world but for athere said  mayebe <haotics and or possible wars > for me if i hacve device workin i whill share but the world we are living now is not ready for this mast take some big changes and then we came able to put this texnology to all <we are knowing and some danegeros secret police is working every day to stop this and i thing has raid to stop this texnolgy  beacouse the we dont anderstend what whill be hapend next  BAD THINGS ... the world is not ready now for my  thing DID YOU HAVE ASKING FOR THIS LETS SAY 3 YEARS FOR KAPANDZE WAY KAPANDZE FOR THIS PAST YEARS IS STILL IS NOT ABLE

If you know how to make pizza very special way and someone will poison you so others do not know how to make it than... you survive and say.. my life is nothing worth for  some people...
So before  I will die I want give everything to the people  and than nobody will poison me again... the secret is no longer secret..   
Than.........
You are sick and not able to  do it  but you have friend Wesley who does not know how to do it.. He only think that he will be able to repeat it........
Wesley says that you will never get the patent for this recipe of pizza because it is against law of conservation of energy...
And no government will ever give the patent for it...
That make you sure  that there is no other way but give it for free...
Than....
thousands of people repeat it and you get the patent because it is working!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Than you instead of being killed  you can take care  of your life with the help of people...
You deserve it....

So there is no option to TK
as no option was to us the people who made it happened..
Again you can not blame me for being able to replicate  TK device....

with group of dedicated people...

Secret is dangerous.............
So if you can not patent it and cannot sale it... give it for free.......
Understand now????????????

Wesley

The world will never be ready for it so......let it be.........

energia9

Quote from: stivep on October 18, 2011, 06:55:48 PM

If you know how to make pizza very special way and someone will poison you so others do not know how to make it than... you survive and say.. my life is nothing worth for  some people...
So before  I will die I want give everything to the people  and than nobody will poison me again... the secret is no longer secret..   
Than.........
You are sick and not able to  do it  but you have friend Wesley who does not know how to do it.. He only think that he will be able to repeat it........
Wesley says that you will never get the patent for this recipe of pizza because it is against law of conservation of energy...
And no government will ever give the patent for it...
That make you sure  that there is no other way but give it for free...
Than....
thousands of people repeat it and you get the patent because it is working!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Than you instead of being killed  you can take care  of your life with the help of people...
You deserve it....

So there is no option to TK
as no option was to us the people who made it happened..
Again you can not blame me for being able to replicate  TK device....

with group of dedicated people...

Secret is dangerous.............
So if you can not patent it and cannot sale it... give it for free.......
Understand now????????????

Wesley

The world will never be ready for it so......let it be.........
There is a Famous hungarian poem writer who said:
Im not aloud to say it to anyone -I WILL TELL ALL OF IT TO EVERYONE.

stivep