Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Selfrunning Free Energy devices up to 5 KW from Tariel Kapanadze

Started by Pirate88179, June 27, 2009, 04:41:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

stivep

Quote from: xenomorphlabs on October 01, 2011, 09:42:32 AM
@Stivep: You have drawn the box upside down, but the port i labelled "3" in the photo which is the right port in the photo is most likely to be an input/ flame sensor input coming from the cable that is leading to the top of the coil and seems to be just stuck between the coil turns.
If you would connect the flame sensor directly (conductively) to the HV side, you will vaporize the op-amps and the subsequent IC in the device that "expect" a 5 Volt DC signal.
I personally think though that people should not focus so much on the way TK created the high voltage. The ignition control module just happens to have the right
output voltage and is compact in a box.

Interesting point
I have gave correction in my last post  the one   from above  ..
Is that right?

Well  creating of HV impulse is important why?
answer:
- we  established that HV is only mandatory excitation  factor and 
a.coax coil
or
b. coax capacitor coil (#3 option2)
is the electromagnetic pulsed field priority source only.
chose one of fallowing:
YES?
NO?
MAYBE? if maybe than explain why?
NONE OF THE ABOVE (explain why?)

We have established that if option (#3 option2) is to be applied than
c.coaxial capacitor  coil is the best name for that coil
d.it must be difference in  action and performance comparing to  coaxial coil ( only  shield of coax used)
e. there is no way  for any other coil in that device to change,influence or deform this pulsed field.
chose one of fallowing:
YES?
NO?
MAYBE? if maybe than explain why?

If than we  stand at the point that this coil will work at the same fashion .. all the time and no changes will occur than we are dealing  with
f."stupid HV generator  circuit"
g.this  circuit needs only power supply energy to be able  to work  without interruption
h. However this "stupid HV generator  circuit" is tuned to maximum pulse strength.
i. action of  "stupid HV generator  circuit" is affecting any other inductive circuitry in the system.
j."stupid HV generator  circuit" is clock generator to the rest of the  circuit.
chose one of fallowing:
YES?
NO?
MAYBE? (if maybe than explain why?)

stivep

Quote from: xenomorphlabs on October 01, 2011, 09:42:32 AM
@Stivep: You have drawn the box upside down, but the port i labelled "3" in the photo which is the right port in the photo is most likely to be an input/ flame sensor input coming from the cable that is leading to the top of the coil and seems to be just stuck between the coil turns.
If you would connect the flame sensor directly (conductively) to the HV side, you will vaporize the op-amps and the subsequent IC in the device that "expect" a 5 Volt DC signal.
I personally think though that people should not focus so much on the way TK created the high voltage. The ignition control module just happens to have the right
output voltage and is compact in a box.

Please post  the correction in form of picture
Thank You
Wesley

stivep

Quote from: dole on October 01, 2011, 08:20:03 AM
Funny thing is that knowledge transfer is time consuming but understanding is timeless, almost instantaneous and unpredictable :-)
I hope that µsec of understanding will sting some of us, willing to share it just for fun. 

Interesting explanation in the simple way I see it, applying this to coax or capacitors:
#
First let's choose a value for R1 on the left. Note that the parasitic capacitances "Ca" happen to form a capacitive voltage divider with C1. To adjust R1 for maximum power, we set R1 equal to the Thevinin series reactance created by the Ca-C1 voltage divider, which equals 1/(2*pi*f*100pF) or approximately 3.2K ohms. The voltage which appears across R1 will be .707 times 100V, times the 1:100 voltage division, so V(r1) = 0.7v. Knowing that power = V^2/R, the power received by R1 will be around 160 microwatts. It's fairly small, as you probably expected. After all, the voltage across the C1 plates obviously should be far smaller than the 100V applied to the large plates.

OK, on the right we've added L1, and adjusted it to resonance. Something interesting occurs: the resonant circuit acts like a pure resistor, C2 essentially "vanishes," and the voltage across R2 becomes very large. C2 becomes part of the reactance of the LC circuit, and since I'm assuming lossless components, its reactance is infinite. To adjust R2 for maximum energy, we set it equal to the series reactance of the voltage source, which is two Ca capacitors (2pf) in series, or 1/(2*pi*f*1pf) = 320K ohms. Since C2 and L1 "vanish", the voltage across R2 is simply .707 times the 100v drive, or 71v, and the received power is around 16 milliwatts.

We've found that the maximum power intercepted by each of the two circuits is very different. The circuit with the resonator works better by a factor of 100! By adding a tuned circuit, we've eliminated the 100:1 capacitive voltage divider. And if the large plates were even further apart (but still in the 500KHz nearfield), then the 100x difference between the two circuits would be even greater.

To check my numbers, I divide the power equation for one circuit by the power equation for the other. I find that everything cancels out except the 100:1 from the capacitive voltage divider. The circuit with the resonator receives 100x more power.

Also note that the voltage across C2 is higher than the voltage across C1 by a factor of 100. This implies something interesting. If you held a little bitty electrostatic field meter near C1, it would indicate a low value; a value just about as low as if the C1 plates were not present at all. On the other hand, if you used the same meter to measure the field strength near C2 on the right, you would find it to be very large, almost as if the small plates forming C2 were directly connected to the large, distant driver plates! All this is a consequence of high-Q resonance. Detune the circuit, and the large voltage across C2 goes away.

Pd without tuned circuit: 0.16 mW
Pd with tuned circuit: 16 mW
Increase in received energy: 100x
Increase in e-field near the small plates: 100x
#

Re: http://amasci.com/tesla/tesceive.html

d.

Very interesting  material.
I will discuss it this Sunday of TechNet ( scientifically  involved group of high level professionals)

yfree

Dear All,

To me, the connections in the pictures point to a very smart arrangement, where the coaxial cable serves three functions: a capacitor a coil and a transmission line. The transmission line is not terminated (not impedance matched) at either end, so, the standing wave will be created in the line at certain frequencies. Since the transmission line is rather short, the line resonance may be formed on a harmonic of the HV signal. The third connection might just serve as a standing wave sensor. Properties of such an arrangement (see the attached drawing) might be very interesting.

Best wishes,

yfree

T-1000

Quote from: stivep on October 01, 2011, 10:41:12 AM
Very interesting  material.
I will discuss it this Sunday of TechNet ( scientifically  involved group of high level professionals)

In that discussion include topic about this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pjb873KgCGg
and topic about what is going on when instead of bulb there is counter-bifiler/caduceus coil (in transformer) creating unipolar magnetic field impulse... ;)