Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Selfrunning Free Energy devices up to 5 KW from Tariel Kapanadze

Started by Pirate88179, June 27, 2009, 04:41:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

elementSix

I am going to be negative here.  That new magnet motor generator video on the home page is very shady.  It does not have the speed or strength to run all that stuff.  I mean he has a spring turning the shaft.  Or am I missing something.  Its like trusting those guys from India that make free energy devices like this one in the linked video of a power strip plugged into itself and started with a pizeo lighter..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=skAePZGgpAA&list=PLshebR0s6b5aa429SnBvqqMC1S7IxsXIz

Hoppy

Quote from: elementSix on February 04, 2014, 11:09:52 AM
I am going to be negative here.  That new magnet motor generator video on the home page is very shady.  It does not have the speed or strength to run all that stuff.  I mean he has a spring turning the shaft.  Or am I missing something.  Its like trusting those guys from India that make free energy devices like this one in the linked video of a power strip plugged into itself and started with a pizeo lighter..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=skAePZGgpAA&list=PLshebR0s6b5aa429SnBvqqMC1S7IxsXIz

No you are not missing anything because the 'genny' is placing very little load on the motor and it is outputting naff all to the load because it is not a real genny!  ;D Yet another example of smoke and mirrors.  :(

a.king21

Magnet motors. The principle of operation is to negate the repulsive force of opposing magnets at the sticking point.
This is done by interposing a thin piece of iron or steel or other magnetizable material. This has the effect of turning repulsion into attraction.  This sort of device is almost  impossibly hard to tune manually, requiring factory grade precision.
I have been told that the Bedini diagram does not work by one source. Another source has said that it works but only very slowly.
Either way, the principle is there.

verpies

Quote from: TinselKoala on February 03, 2014, 08:25:27 AM
You will _never_ see the "magnet motor" part of the thing running by itself, without the "generator" or anything else attached. \
He could easily do that with compressed air or AC coils underground that move the magnets in the rotor.  The lack of audio surely would help the former.

TinselKoala

Quote from: a.king21 on February 04, 2014, 11:32:17 AM
Magnet motors. The principle of operation is to negate the repulsive force of opposing magnets at the sticking point.
This is done by interposing a thin piece of iron or steel or other magnetizable material. This has the effect of turning repulsion into attraction.  This sort of device is almost  impossibly hard to tune manually, requiring factory grade precision.
I have been told that the Bedini diagram does not work by one source. Another source has said that it works but only very slowly.
Either way, the principle is there.

You are wrong. You might as well say that gravity motors have a principle of operation that only needs negative-friction bearings in order to work, or that flying pigs have a principle of operation that only needs them to be born with wings.

This "sort of device" has never been shown to work, not even "very slowly". The drawing, which claims that it will work, is a well-known lie. No amount of "factory grade precision" can ever make it work as claimed.

A "principle" that is fictitious and contrary to natural laws might be included in a drawing -- you see that every day on this forum. That is very different from showing that it will work.