Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Selfrunning Free Energy devices up to 5 KW from Tariel Kapanadze

Started by Pirate88179, June 27, 2009, 04:41:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zeitmaschine

Quote from: energia9 on February 22, 2014, 07:16:43 PM
the big guys would surely dont want this kind of precisity from the public. they only want "their professionals" to be this precise.
i do believe there is a lot wrong about the way people communicate with eachother. because they really just communicate At eachother and do not communicate truly with one another.

The big guys? Who are they? Since I wrote in a comment on YouTube the harmless words »Wenn nun Zugriff auf die Raumenergie besteht...« (Since there is now access to the vacuum energy...) I'm followed by two agents in the comment forum and they telling me since weeks without a break that there is no such thing like free energy and it is all completely nonsense and bull what I communicate and what was written and shown about overunity in the entire last century. This is an outstanding example of the lengths (of replies) some will go to keep people away from being concerned with overunity. Why convincing people urgently that there is no overunity when there really is none? ::) ::) ::) ::) 8)

Quote from: verpies on February 22, 2014, 08:58:07 PM
If you could prove that remanence is not responsible for it, than you'd really have something.

I still don't get it. When the coil is disconnected and the magnetic field does not collapse (because it stays due to remanence and a keeper) then what is causing the voltage peak (don't know if I should call it back EMF) in the coil on disconnect if not the collapsing magnetic field? Or is there no voltage peak in that case? I surely get a voltage peak with an ordinary E-core transformer which has a closed core.

The point is that statement in the Barbosa patent:

»Advantageously, the interconnections of the components of the electron captor object of the present invention cause, as new technical effect, the appearance of an electric current that keeps circling with or without tension in the conductive element in a closed circuit in itself, even without a load consumer connected to it while the sensor is connected.«

So we have in the case of Leedskalnin a closed magnetic circuit (core) that keeps the magnetic field (proven), and we have in the case of Barbosa a closed electric circuit that keeps an electric current (unproven). Maybe the one has to do something with the other?

Cap-Z-ro

There is something in what E9 and Zeit are saying.

Regards...

magpwr

Quote from: Grumage on February 23, 2014, 05:33:19 AM
Dear elementSix.

I tried to replicate the TV Yoke experiment. However I did not use a TV Yoke, I did not, and still don't have one !!  :)

I used instead a pair of very large cross sectional area Ferrite "U" cores. The reason for this was because, I saw it only as a Transformer. Knowing, to a degree that our East European friends use a great deal of second hand parts to help reduce the cost of a build !!
The series resonant circuit was tuned by the variable frequency driver to the IGBT's.

Your final question is a great deal harder to answer !! It has been noted recently by a couple of members, after they had reviewed my video that perhaps there was an anomaly that I had not spotted !!
So perhaps a revisit is in order??

Cheers Grum.

hi Grumage,

Let me ensure you the yoke is not a important requirement.Base on Geofusion experiment i have even lighted 1KW Halogen bulb  using 3"inch toroid even with similar brightness as my insulated yoke core since the output winding is about the same. :D

Another interesting discovery i have made on why microwave capacitor was used in this setup of Akula as attached.
{
Using virtual lab i applied rectified mains voltage of 220V at 50HZ onto center tap of ferrite transformer via 3mH inductor and PWM generator which is connected either to 600volt IGBT transistors or 600volts mosfet.
The output voltage from mere 1 turn instead of 3 turns at yoke\transformer at 50% duty is overkill simply for my virtual experiment.
I was able to get 5kv peak voltage at 1 turns output with 10khz .
I do find that 600v mosfet does out perform the expensive IGBT depending which virtual mosfet model i select.
}

Akula is a very smart man.Do you know base on the all publicize circuit layout as provided by him would only allow you or anyone merely to achieve lighting bulbs without getting over unity.
Many would come under this category.

I won't dare say his circuit is wrong since it works from electronic perspective eg:in lighting bulb.
In his case -It is similar to telling half the truth without completing the sentence which isn't considered a lie as well.
(His circuit is missing other component to get it to run in overunity)

Please watch initial part of this video once more while he was still in workshop doing demonstration.(Observe the short pvc pipe not the first tall pvc pipe shown in video)
Recall the C shape aluminum tape or foil on the top inner lining of the large pvc pipe which i have mentioned and attached few days back.
These time i noticed one side of inner pipe is covered with aluminum foil\tape all the way to the bottom and another side of inner pipe is just the top portion.
Not forgetting the thin wire inside pvp pipe leading to aluminum tape\foil on the inner lining of pvc pipe which i suspect is a tesla coil as mentioned few days back.
The tune L/C circuit at the center might also serve as induction outer coil to power the tesla coil and not forgetting earth grounding is needed for tesla coil in this circuit layout it's the negative terminal to earth."But this is not proven yet if there is indeed tesla coil in  the middle" which i assume since all his other kapandze device needs a tesla coil to "work".

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_e3RpsEZE14

br549

Quote from: Grumage on February 23, 2014, 05:33:19 AM
Dear elementSix.

I tried to replicate the TV Yoke experiment. However I did not use a TV Yoke, I did not, and still don't have one !!  :)

I used instead a pair of very large cross sectional area Ferrite "U" cores. The reason for this was because, I saw it only as a Transformer. Knowing, to a degree that our East European friends use a great deal of second hand parts to help reduce the cost of a build !!
The series resonant circuit was tuned by the variable frequency driver to the IGBT's.

Your final question is a great deal harder to answer !! It has been noted recently by a couple of members, after they had reviewed my video that perhaps there was an anomaly that I had not spotted !!
So perhaps a revisit is in order??

Cheers Grum.

Grum: I am interested in the Akula device, and had a couple of questions.
1. On your build, how many turns did you us on L6.
2. Do you know, or know of, (or does any know? ) what the resistance of the magic Russian Yolk is. Different farrites have different resistances. For example, Barium Farrite magnets have a resistance greater than 20 meg ohms while other farrites have a much lower, and varied resistance. (measurements taken with the ohm meter leads about 1/2 inch apart on the farrite).

As always: thank you and have a great day.
br549

verpies

Quote from: Zeitmaschine on February 23, 2014, 06:40:30 AM
I still don't get it. When the coil is disconnected and the magnetic field does not collapse
It collapses but not all the way down to zero.

(because it stays due to remanence and a keeper)
... or due to remanence of the core (or both)

Quote from: Zeitmaschine on December 31, 1969, 10:52:11 PM
then what is causing the voltage peak (don't know if I should call it back EMF) in the coil on disconnect
"Voltage spike" is fine.
The spike is caused by the collapse of magnetic field down to but above the zero level. 
The magnetic remanence prevents the collapse of that portion of the field that is between the remanence level and zero level.

Or is there no voltage peak in that case?
There is but it is smaller than it would be without magnetic remanence.
If the keeper was forcefully pulled off later, then a second spike would appear.

I surely get a voltage peak with an ordinary E-core transformer which has a closed core.
Yes, and that voltage spike is larger than in case of a core composed out of a material exhibiting high magnetic remanence.
The FeSi laminations of an "ordinary E-core transformer" have very low magnetic remanence.

The highest remanences are exhibited by NdFeB alloys. 
That's why magnetizing these magnets generates small voltage spikes when the magnetizing coil opens. Most of the energy put into the magnetizing coil is trapped in the NdFeB material ...by magnetic remanence of this alloy.