Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Light is converted gravity

Started by brian334, July 02, 2009, 06:46:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

newbie123

Quote from: gravityblock on July 07, 2009, 05:43:44 AM
Check out newbie's profile, then view his posts and you'll see the same pattern continue.  This guy is nothing but a distraction and nuisance where ever he goes in this forum.  No doubt that he is a Troll.  I apologize to all for doing this, but this stuff needs to stop.  It is not my intention on derailing this thread.  I am only trying to have a discussion that is on-topic here, but that is impossible to do with a Troll running wild.

I fell for the trap and went off-topic.  I became a distraction myself and derailed this thread, like he wanted.

Sorry,

GB

Quote from: gravityblock on July 07, 2009, 05:43:44 AM

I fell for the trap and went off-topic.  I became a distraction myself and derailed this thread, like he wanted.

GB,

Sorry, I just can't stand idiots who make up their own pseudoscience and talk about it as if it's facts... 

This is called spreading misinformation, which the Cotterell link is doing as well....  Some aspects of the theory might be "open" but not recognizing the strong force is huge flaw...  I'll find all the flaws later and post them,  since this is now the topic of discussion.

BTW,   This "Half-baked" section is the "peer review" section of OU.com ...   If you post an idea here you should expect criticism, and be ready to back what you say with facts (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fact)  or experiment.
Until you can measure it, arguing about something can be many things.. But science is not one of them.

brian334

Exnihiloest,
When quanti create light how fast
are the moving?

newbie123

Quote from: exnihiloest on July 07, 2009, 08:29:37 AM

If light accelerated then its wave length would be dependant on the distance from the source. This has never been observed.

If a light source (i.e. flashlight) is moving towards an observer,  the wavelength seen by the observer  will (Doppler) red shift according to its velocity (increase energy, have shorter wavelengths)..   Light is always moving at "c" ~ 300,000,000 meters/second...   It never accelerates or decelerates, but experiences frequency/wavelength "adjustments".
Until you can measure it, arguing about something can be many things.. But science is not one of them.

gravityblock

Quote from: newbie123 on July 07, 2009, 05:22:10 PM
If a light source (i.e. flashlight) is moving towards an observer,  the wavelength seen by the observer  will (Doppler) red shift according to its velocity (increase energy, have shorter wavelengths)..   Light is always moving at "c" ~ 300,000,000 meters/second...   It never accelerates or decelerates, but experiences frequency/wavelength "adjustments".

It is true that a gravitational field can cause light to red shift, and this can be seen as a color change or the frequency/wavelength changing while having no speed change, such as passing a large mass or other large energy source.  Why does it increase in energy but doesn't increase in it's speed?  The simple answer is because it lost a little bit of Time when it's energy increased.  Since it lost some Time, then it doesn't have Time to increase it's speed.  It basically converted Time into energy, thus mass/energy slows Time.  It's also related to the frequency/wavelength, but that is related to Time/space also.

You're overlooking something though and confusing two different phenomenons.  Let's take two observers with different speeds relative to each other where the light source is moving towards both observers, but where the light source itself will be outside the range of any gravitational fields including the gravitational fields of the observers.  One observer is moving at half C and the other observer is moving at a quarter of C.

The frequency/wavelength of the light can not adjust to have different values for both observers simultaneously.  Both observers will calculate the light source to have the same frequency, wavelength, and speed.  There will be no red shift for either observer.

If the light source passed through a gravitational field, then both observers will see the same color change of the light and will calculate the frequency/wavelength/speed to be the same.  What changes is Time.

Since Time is ticking for each observer at different rates according to their speed (energy/mass), then each observer will calculate the light source, to have the same speed, frequency, and wavelength.  Time is variable according to your speed or energy/mass, and the speed of light is constant in all frames due to Time being variable.  This is true for the rest of the electromagnetic spectrum also.

Light and the rest of the electromagnetic spectrum never adjusts it's speed/frequency/wavelength according to the observer or observers (like it knows who is watching or how many is watching it....LOL).   If this is the case, as in moving through a gravitational field for example, then all observers will calculate this change and come up with the same values, regardless of their speed/energy/mass/etc.

They teach you this stuff in physics?  LOL

P.S.  I'm still ignoring you, but you left yourself wide open and is misinformation on your part.  Why you spreading misinformation, since you hate this so much?  LOL
Insanity is doing the same thing over and over again, and expecting a different result.

God will confuse the wise with the simplest things of this world.  He will catch the wise in their own craftiness.

WilbyInebriated

Quote from: newbie123 on July 07, 2009, 05:22:10 PM

i see noobs make this error often. incorrectly assuming c is always constant. the constant velocity of light is only true in non-accelerating systems (i.e. special relativity).
the real world of accelerating systems and thus gravity (i.e. general relativity) is founded on a changing velocity of light in a gravitational field, which is in turn created by matter.
There is no news. There's the truth of the signal. What I see. And, there's the puppet theater...
the Parliament jesters foist on the somnambulant public.  - Mr. Universe