Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Earth Electrical Energy Datalogging Experiments

Started by Pirate88179, July 14, 2009, 09:40:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

electricme

Thanks Bill, and especially a big thanks to Jeanna, for asking the original question, I am beginning to understand this better the longer I keep thinking about it.

jim

People who succeed with the impossible are mocked by those who say it cannot be done.

tishatang

All
Here is link to hybrid between relay and transistor for switching.  Might prove useful for energizing Earth Battery?

http://www.energeticforum.com/renewable-energy/5039-mechanically-driven-transistor-no-spark-but-good-switching.html

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=660ijSND1E8

Can't see video, but should show benefits-no spark means long life.

MW383

Quote from: electricme on December 01, 2009, 02:22:43 AM
Say we call one energy field the GREEN field and the other the ORANGE field.
The green field arrives first followed by the Orange field which is travelling in a different direction to the Green field.

Jim, I have often pondered these things after observing my own ground experiments. There will always be a DC component from straight up electrochemical aspect. The AC is the interesting one though. If we have a natural magnetic field flowing in 'general' horizontal fashion and in 'general' S to N direction, then one would have to assume that there would be an alternating current at a right angle to the magnetic field. I posted some simple stick figure drawings a while back... Here is another one... Please feel free to comment!

Pirate88179

MW383:

Nice drawing.  The line you show for the natural magnetic field seems to almost approximate the angle from the bottom of your electrodes, with the north being the deepest.  This is what I have been saying for a while.  When you match that bottom angle to the mag. dip angle in the experimenter's specific area, the output goes up.  I think your drawing shows that very well.  Nicely done.

Bill
See the Joule thief Circuit Diagrams, etc. topic here:
http://www.overunity.com/index.php?topic=6942.0;topicseen

MW383

Quote from: Pirate88179 on December 01, 2009, 12:19:22 PM
MW383:
......The line you show for the natural magnetic field seems to almost approximate the angle from the bottom of your electrodes, with the north being the deepest.  This is what I have been saying for a while.  When you match that bottom angle to the mag. dip angle in the experimenter's specific area, the output goes up......
Bill

This drawing based off the web link you posted a while back regarding magnetic field lines at specific locations. Dip angle was something like 88deg as I recall. 'Approx S & N' in my drawing is more like slight SE to slight NW. All of which is exactly reported in your web link. Dip angle easily verified by anyone here as to increasing output (copper slightly deeper).

Additional points I was trying to make in the picture are the AC component of the natural earth induction system, and the fact that if a cyclic/strong magnetic field was created - earth will seek to equilibrate thus a significant increase in AC. I see a Stubblefield battery as the magnetic field creator as well as AC current trapper. It really is a neat design.....