Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

I think I have passed the pendulum test

Started by currenthopper, July 22, 2009, 02:55:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

currenthopper

I'm sorry my investors would not like that. It was their money that allowed me to build the device. I can't betray them like that. I wish I could show you the machine and how it works.

When the patents are issued then the world will know.

C.

In the mean time lets us look at the results and Annalise it the best we can.

broli

You think you can beat this guy?;

http://pesn.com/2009/07/23/9501555_Keshe_space_exploration_energy/

Let us ignore the countless inventors that wanted to market their FE devices and failed big time for a bit.

You're talking about being years away from selling this. Research, PR, marketing, legal isseus... By the time you're lucky enough to bring your device out the world would be too f*ed up to give a damn or we would be flying around in keshe's spacecraft :p.

Open source is not about giving your work away, it's about having a realistic chance at success without dealing with a million things that try to bring you down.

But since you sold your work (and sole :p) this community cannot help you further.

currenthopper

I'm only here to get opinions of my test results and determine if there are any further tests that might help.
Because I have never witnessed a machine that when held from a single rope completely centered on a mark and when energized moves to one direction and stays there until turned off. And I don't mean it oscillates, I mean it just pulls in one direction constantly until turned off. And believe me or not that is precisely what my machine does. And the amount of pull is dictated by how fast I let it spin.

C.

currenthopper

I'm only here to get opinions of my test results and determine if there are any further tests that might help.
Because I have never witnessed a machine that when held from a single rope completely centered on a mark and when energized moves to one direction and stays there until turned off. And I don't mean it oscillates, I mean it just pulls in one direction constantly until turned off. And believe me or not that is precisely what my machine does. And the amount of pull is dictated by how fast I let it spin.

C.

broli

Just out of curiosity how much have these investors payed you and what kind of contract have you signed?