Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Thane Heins BI-TOROID TRANSFORMER

Started by shimondoodkin, July 24, 2009, 11:33:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MileHigh

Feel free to link to a few clips if you want.

dieter

Sorry, didn't bookmark, but when you search for "bi-torroid" on youtube, they appear on the first page. I think one was by woopy.

BTW. it's a shame that noone ever commented Stoyan's PDF, (prev. page), he had some interesting ideas, but also made me think about what's really going on inside a core when 2 paths share one piece of iron. Can they use parallel, opposing paths? I guess so. They can do it with their own path (in the heart of a finite core the path flow is reverse, compared to the areas near the core surface), so why shouldn't they do it when the back MMF of a secondary comes along? Well, maybe off topic. But in fact I think this is why the BTT needs a good saturation in the primary core: No place for further paths.

Neo-X

Quote from: SchubertReijiMaigo on October 19, 2010, 08:40:02 AM
Here a schematic, (Maybe you can use for lazer cutting).
Ideally:
C=(2*B)+(2*A)+E
Outer dimension = (2*B)+D
Inner dimension = D

For a good Heins effect B >> E (maybe 2 or 3 times...).
Regards.

I was amazed that there was a people already think of this, a simplified thane heins transformer. I am currently making this out of standard EI core. I will post a picture when I finish it.  :)

MarkE

Quote from: Neo-X on May 07, 2014, 08:02:28 PM

I was amazed that there was a people already think of this, a simplified thane heins transformer. I am currently making of this out of standard EI core. I will post a picture when I finish it.  :)
Magnetic amplifiers predate Thane Heins by over 100 years.  As materials and other competing technologies have evolved they come into and go out of vogue.  They have never delivered surplus energy.

Neo-X

Quote from: MarkE on May 07, 2014, 09:11:07 PM
Magnetic amplifiers predate Thane Heins by over 100 years.  As materials and other competing technologies have evolved they come into and go out of vogue.  They have never delivered surplus energy.

Im still believe that all thane heins said was true. We will not know it untill we test it... Im finished cutting the center leg. I cut it one by one using metal scissors. The center leg width is 1/2 of the two adjacent leg. Next, i will make a bobin using a plastic bottle.