Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Thane Heins BI-TOROID TRANSFORMER

Started by shimondoodkin, July 24, 2009, 11:33:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

grizli

Quote from: te2000 on December 29, 2010, 11:36:46 AM
Hi All,
My name is Teo and I have graduated Electrical Engineering, but did not practice since 15-20 years ago. I have decided lately to focus again on this profession and update myself. I am prepared to start testing the device of Master Thanes. Yes, it is a master in my opinion after I have read its patent and all discussions of this forum so far.
Before starting to learn and test the device, I would like to espress an opinion beforehand and you guys please correct me if I am wrong (I am sure somewhere I am wrong in what I am going to say, but I will take your comments, keep my mouth shut and learn).   
So, here it is:
I think the issue here is about measurement standards we all use (including the energy companies).
Resistive input power maybe is almost zero as explained by Master Thanes. So, primary coil with PF zero would not consume current from the input source. But what if other kind of power is consumed? Maybe an inductive power? Maybe a capacitive power?
I think in general the resistive input power (which in our case is almost zero in the patent) is the power that makes the counter to run and our energy bill to increase, because (in general) a current occurs in the primary coil. M Thanes arranged the invention as to not occur any or almost very low level of currents in primary coil. But if inductive or capacitive power is consumed (instead of  resistive power) I am afraid the counter does not increase and the energy bill remains zero (but this is why we all have to thank Master Thanes !!! ).     
The brilliant (genius) ideea of Master Thanes is the cancelling effect of Back Electromagnetic Force (BEMF) so as the classical transformer effect to be cancelled when a resistive load is applied in secondary coil(s). Therefore, we have a secondary circuit which a magnetic flux is passed through and this fact can be exploited if a resistive load is applied to secondary coil(s). The output power looks like a resistive one and this counts as a power that can be measured successfully by a wattmetter. In conclusion, resistive output power (whatever that may be) is higher than the input resistive power (almost zero - ok, let's accept the small resistor formed by the wire of primary coil plus the resistor represented by the source, but both added resulted a small figure), so we have over unity.
I mean, over unity measured in terms of "resistive" power.
However, what if inductive and/or capacitive power are/is not counted for?
Will we still have over unity?
The answer is: it depends on what is the reference (if resistive power is the reference, then yes, we have over unity) .   

THAN WHY not driving Thane transformer primary with capacitor in paralel LC circuit. Than wall socket will see ZERO  power nor reactive nor capacitive.
Simple inductor consumes only reactive power,. put capacitor in paralel and drive LC with its resonance frequency. you will sonsume NO POWER nor capacitive nor inductive nor resistive. Actually you will consume very low resistive power : Becauseo of wire and core loses.

You who have bi-toroidal transformer OU results. put capacitor in paralel to primary and use such value to get 50 hz resonance. Now bi-toroidal consumes only small resistive power..

synchro1

Quote from: grizli on February 21, 2015, 12:00:29 PM
THAN WHY not driving Thane transformer primary with capacitor in paralel LC circuit. Than wall socket will see ZERO  power nor reactive nor capacitive.
Simple inductor consumes only reactive power,. put capacitor in paralel and drive LC with its resonance frequency. you will sonsume NO POWER nor capacitive nor inductive nor resistive. Actually you will consume very low resistive power : Becauseo of wire and core loses.

You who have bi-toroidal transformer OU results. put capacitor in paralel to primary and use such value to get 50 hz resonance. Now bi-toroidal consumes only small resistive power..

@grizzli,

Quote from kEhYo77:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pYjREkw1v-A

Very easy configuration to try.
Primary - Separate secondaries - Separate, identical LC tank circuits on far sides.
Those long elements are capacitors not resistors.
The power going in is DC around 22V @ 1A ~ 25Watts , he says.
Single transistor is giving a kick only using that amount of power
to sustain two LC tanks in resonance.
Those two bulbs are 60Watt each rated 36V.
So on output vs input is 120:25, COP around 480%!

Looks like you're a Little behind the curve with your idea!

vasik041

QuoteYou who have bi-toroidal transformer OU results.

Real OU with bi-toroid transformer, not a measurement errors ? Anyone ?

TinselKoala

Anybody who thinks that the wall socket or power supply is providing "Zero power" to the device needs to be able to explain why it needs to be plugged in or connected to the power supply at all.

(I know why.... and I think you do too.)

grizli

Quote from: synchro1 on February 21, 2015, 12:49:44 PM
@grizzli,

Quote from kEhYo77:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pYjREkw1v-A

Very easy configuration to try.
Primary - Separate secondaries - Separate, identical LC tank circuits on far sides.
Those long elements are capacitors not resistors.
The power going in is DC around 22V @ 1A ~ 25Watts , he says.
Single transistor is giving a kick only using that amount of power
to sustain two LC tanks in resonance.
Those two bulbs are 60Watt each rated 36V.
So on output vs input is 120:25, COP around 480%!

Looks like you're a Little behind the curve with your idea!

IF this is true he should make closed loop