Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Magnetic Resonance Devices based on Don Smith Concepts

Started by xenomorphlabs, July 25, 2009, 08:00:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

slapper

@h2ocommuter

Have you ever wrapped a few turns of insulated copper around your iron grounding rod to see what you could see?

Thanks.

nap
we are not alone :)

h2ocommuter

@Bar,
I am glad you gave me some leeway, I am finding so many variables it would not be right for me to  stray from my pointed thoughts and testing at this stage. I should stay and not become distracted. there is more happening in my circuit than I previously understood.  Concider me waylaid on the Ion spark related accumulation process.

@Xeno,
I am really happy someone is trying that setup. I trust  you will allow my concession on the Ion accumulation project as well. I would like to brainstorm with you about the Cap design for your plasma tube first.  If you are willing to.

@ Slapper,
My grounding rod is mild steel and is wrapped with bare copper, "a normal ground rod".
I can look at your suggestion and do some testing. I am not too sure what I am looking for by your prompt. I am afraid I am not up to speed with the propagation speed and high harmonic tuning yet as you may not have gathered. This would be just a bit over my head at this point.

Mod: My reasoning,
I very happily have found three maybe four different types of sparks that would allow many different test to be done with the Ion project. That being said, I found one in particular that has the energy of the block wall,"I believe", so that is allowing my mind to flourish and better conceive the workings of the DS project.
These discoveries would propell my directions into using a spherical type spark gap like Tesla designed to aggressively quench the sparks and take the abruptive discharges into a much higher freq. level.
I am not willing yet to go this way, I am testing various Capacitance  parameters to see what kind of frequency levels I can achieve using this method. With the various types of sparks and finding the block wall in my circuitry I have my hands full in this discovery process.

If I truly have found the Block wall and how to controle it, I should be much closer to the goal line.

God Bless and God Speed to all.

h2ocommuter

slapper

Quote from: h2ocommuter on April 28, 2010, 01:22:23 AM
@ Slapper,
My grounding rod is mild steel and is wrapped with bare copper, "a normal ground rod".
I can look at your suggestion and do some testing. I am not too sure what I am looking for by your prompt. I am afraid I am not up to speed with the propagation speed and high harmonic tuning yet as you may not have gathered. This would be just a bit over my head at this point.

No biggie. I'd test myself as soon as I find my material. I know I've got a steel rod around here somewhere.

I'd start with about 4 turns of some of that insulated solid copper electrical wire. Around 12 to 16 gauge?
Tack a neon bulb across the coil and allow for the coil to slide on the rod for tuning as well as perhaps some coil spreading. The position and offset of your spark gaps may also propagate different wavelengths.

But to be honest I have no clue what you will get out of this.

Be carefull and take care.

nap
we are not alone :)

kurtnorway

Everyone trying to replicate Don Smith, or any Tesla related technology, remember, they have all in common the high RF stuff, even Steven Mark I think has some sort of HF/RF in it.
Thus we should look at the radio technology and learn from there first before we jump into experimenting with this stuff.
Just tuning an antenna the old way, it takes some studying and training, but when first got this fundamental training and understanding, than we can take the next step and dig into that controversial resonance stuff.
When Don Smith explain, "it has all to do with firstly and mostly Resonance at high frequence", which means tuning, in addition there are involved high voltage and presumable high current. This is tricky for even an educated and trained radio expert.
In addition we have all the unknown, controversy and so forth, a lot of it not in any book of conventional teaching.

So, it I guess everything boils down to whether you believe or not. My advice for those who believe and try replicate this stuff, start study Radio theory.
By the way, I am a believer and I would love to do the experiments, just don't have the time or capability, have studied some radio stuff fore beginners, even that was heavy stuff for me.
Good luck to all.   

h2ocommuter

100% agree.

I am scooting through all my experiments with luck and determination in hand.
Other than that I am shooting in the DARk.
I am buying everything and anything to get to the tuning of resonant behavior in my circuitry.

NT associated everything into resonance!
He first did calculations then applied the electrical component to the device.
His next steps seemed to refine these calculations for the new various information these devices allowed an understanding to.
This is the way I see it.

Good luck
Zane