Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

What They're Putting in Your Milk

Started by Cap-Z-ro, August 02, 2009, 08:45:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

hartiberlin

Quote from: broli on August 05, 2009, 04:57:34 AM
Stefan, try to look for weizengras. Wheat grass is young wheat which is still in grass form. So it's not chives but you can juice that as well.

Many thanks Broli,
that was unknown to me until now.

I include here a link to a German site which has
lots of info on it for our German readers.

http://www.weizengras.de/

I will study it.

I have used the Budwig diat in earlier time
with lowfat quark and rapeseed oil
and bananas mixed in...

But the lowfat quark is also made from milk,
so how can we avoid this ?

Many thanks again for all your tips.

Have to drink again more tea and quit the capucino
I like so much... ;)
Stefan Hartmann, Moderator of the overunity.com forum

hartiberlin

About toothbrushing healthly.
http://miraclebrush.com/index.php?option=content&task=view&id=10&Itemid=29

American Indians used fresh bark from the prickly ash tree to clean their teeth. The sap from this tree kills bacteria. Mojave Desert Indians used twigs from the cresote bush and rural villagers in India used the neem tree.

Muslims use what is called a miswak. A miswak, or siwak, is a small stick with which the teeth are rubbed and cleaned. The end is shaped into a brush through biting or chewing, which serve to separate the fibers and release the healing herbal powers of the twig. Some advantages of the miswak are that is does not require toothpaste, water or a special area to use it, and may be easily carried in one's purse or pocket. It is also disposable and biodegradable - therefore, it is the ultimate environmentally safe toothbrush. Some people even believe it works better than a toothbrush.

============================

So why is our normal toothpaste bad ?

Does the fluoride harm our bodies ?
Stefan Hartmann, Moderator of the overunity.com forum

Cap-Z-ro

Fluoride is a neuro-toxin...it also makes you docile.

It was put into the water system by Hitler to weaken the resolve of the people of Poland prior to the invasion in WW11.

Hydrogen peroxide is the best thing to clean your teeth...and the best plaque fighter available.

Regards...

Xaero_Vincent

When I drink milk its always pasteurized low-fat 1% without rBST hormone treatment.

There are negatives to anything consumed. I'll say drinking soda, especially diet soda is far worse than milk. Look at Mountain Dew--it contains brominated vegetable oil.

X00013

Check out the list in the link, milk or cheese, only the best in this area, http://www.vtcheese.com/wheretobuy.htm