Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

9 Scientists from 3 Countries Find Tons of Nano Thermite Near 3 WTC Towers

Started by Cap-Z-ro, August 17, 2009, 04:26:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cap-Z-ro

Further to cloxxki's post...we are expected to take seriously a web site with masthead reading. "The whole world is against us, nevermind we'll overcome"

I mean, come on now ??

Especially when 5 Mossad agents somehow knew when the 9/11 attack would occur and had a film crew there...but were released without question ??

Another point...The jewish people were hoodwinked and their religion long ago hijacked by fascist regime, same as thwe US.

The state of 'Israel' was created by these usurpers, and horrific acts perpetrated under a jewish banner...same as the US.

This is all one global outfit at work here, creating the illusion of antagonism between them, in order to hide their plan of global dominance...over 'we the people'.

Regards...

utilitarian

Quote from: Cloxxki on August 22, 2009, 04:47:04 AM
What is the scientific explanation for a large building, which collapses through fire, to sink in its footprint? Too heavy to deviated from it's vertical axis? Too strong, in places where it didn't fail due to fire, and only due to stress? Why does it approach free fall speed when it's so strong?

This RonMossad is from Israeli background. I am not sure this makes him the foremost independant critic to analyse the 911 truth, it being supposed purpetrated by the people still being surpressed by the Jews' colonization of the most fertile strip of land in the Arab world.
I'd be happy to tae seriously his take on other world problems, but stating an upcoming Israeli holiday in the same blog post as critisizing an independant 911 investigation...I'm not falling for that.
The Jews suffered greatly in the second world war, but that didn't make them holy. And they for sure have not used it as a starting point to act holy against people of other beliefs. They are not a grain better than USA founders, invading a country, raising a flag, killing the local inhabitants.
USA-Isreal-Arabs. The latter have been the victims in this triangle, until very recently.

The criticisms speak for themselves.  Either they make sense or they don't.  The author may or may not have slanted views on other subjects, but I do not see how that is relevant here.

I think the criticisms are valid, and the paper's conclusions are weak.  What we have here are "suggestions" of a material that "reminds" the researcher of nano-thermite.  Sorry, but that is not exactly a strong endorsement.  And the fact that not a single other publication (except one French website which I cannot assess the qualificatins of) has picked up this story (do a Google News search for "Niels Harrit" if you think I am incorrect), speaks volumes about how credible this is in the world community.

Therefore, since this paper is allegedly "peer reviewed", I am happy to wait to see some of these reviews, since I am no expert in nano particles myself, and neither I suspect is anyone here.  Let's read some expert peer reviews and see what they say.

Cloxxki

I'm all for good evidence. It seems to be lacking, or clouded by doubt, from both sides of the story.

In any case, such non-nano thermite particles, if not prior documented, are well worth investigating, for various applications. Interesting that random NYC residents should be the source for them.

Cap-Z-ro

The people carrying thermite was just a running gag between me and z, cloxx.

However the presence any explosive device in that quantity represents only the capstone of incriminating evidence on the event, which includes NYC firemen's reports of numerous explosions.

Whether it be nano or not, the thermite remains in the middle of the room.

Regards...