Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

9 Scientists from 3 Countries Find Tons of Nano Thermite Near 3 WTC Towers

Started by Cap-Z-ro, August 17, 2009, 04:26:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

milosman

Well I finally made it IN with the help of the administrators,,THANKS. now I don't know why but all my menu titles are in "GERMAN, RUSSIAN or something" I am not sure if I am in the posting section of this forum or sending an e-mail to:"Antworten" Anyway nice to be here. I have something to say about the theory of WTC,  I think Bush was a PATSY and Chenny was calling all the shots with Rumsfeild being the brains.  I don't know anymore and probibly less then most of you regarding this,,,but I know,am sure that Bush had been played into becoming president after his term as Gov here in Texas.  I will tell you why, I live in the middle of the permian basin, One of the most lucrative oil fields in this country and just happens to be GW's old home town of Midland.
For the last decade and more this area has been hard hit with low income due to what was cheap oil $16 to $20 abarrel for about 15 to 20 years. Until Bush was ellected people here were patching there own used tires themselves, to save a buck.  I don't do oil field work but have had many a job related to someone who depended on it for there income.  "What bothersme so much about this dependency for there incomes is they could have re-tooled all the empty industrial buildings to manufacture alternative energy equipment and learned something new in the process,but they didn't" and there savior was elected and all was well for therm once again. Almost everyone here with in a year of the election was driving NEW vehicals from Escalades to BMW's even a few prowler's Porch's and other high enders. Some of the oil field workers "swamppers derrick hands and the like were driving Escalades and had never finished high school,,"for what ever reason".
Not puttin them down, just didn't make any sense to me.  But Iraq WAS an OIL supplier to the WORLD! But Bin Ladden was from where,,,Afghanistan and what were the Russiansfighting the Taliban for,,, THE CASPEAN SEA or access to the future pipeline route to bring the oil from the richest reserve in the WORLD,,, the sea floor to a port from which it could be shipped world wide.
Sooooo during the Clinton Administration Plans were stiffeld or put off being that his intrest were for other Policies and he would attempt to use this as a leverage "CHIP" in order to attain his interest,  one being healthcare and prescription drugs,,Insurance capps ect. which all seem to have come up again and are at threat to be once more stiffeild by the fear mongering going on by those with the most BUCKS to lose if the happen. Bin Ladden was'nt in Iraq and until General Powell found out how he was being manipiulated by the fabricated WMD's Iraq was to have or have the ability to make he was a go along guy and into Iraq we landed Powel later resigned upon HIS own NEW intelligence. But that war disrupted the only mass producer of OIL other then Saudi Arabia. Hence we all lined the Pockets of Chenny and his men,,,He owns controling intrest in the Hallibuton co's did that will he was working with them by buying shares alittle at a time and then dumpping them to de-value all the stocks and quickly buying all the un-loaded shares way back sometime when Mr. Halliburton was alive. Think there is no conspiracy?  GW's GREAT Grand father owned ZAPPATTA OIL and the Bush's have been in the thick of it ever since. Even while creating the CIA. It is VITALLY important that alternative energy forms become reality for the enviroment and the PEACE of the world. TO much power in one spot is not a safe nor good thing,,,and yes I believe,  "something" more then we know happened on 911

z.monkey

I didn't know Marv was involved, but it makes perfect sense.  But I do know who the puppet master is, could it be Satan? (George Sr.)  He's probably got a bunch of his Yale buds from the Skull and Bones Society involved also.

What would be the incentive here.  Blow up a national landmark, then blame it on inept Arabs?  Why that's an excuse to goto war!  Now lets examine this.  Who wins wars?  This side?  Nope too many dead American Soldiers (God bless their brave souls).  The other side?  Nope, way too many dead Iraqis and Afganis.  What about the people who finance wars and build weapons?  Massive profits from the booming war business.  Yeah, it must me them, they are the only ones that seem to have gained from this situation.  Now whose family has massive amounts of money invested in weapons finance and weapons manufacturing?  Could it be Satan?  (George Sr.)  Ding Ding Ding, We have a winner, well not really.
Goodwill to All, for All is One!

Cap-Z-ro

Yep, good old Marvin was in the mix.

Heard he wanted to plant a Memorial Garden on the site, directly over the capped sewage pipes.

They'll call it 'Marvin's Garden'.

Regards...

utilitarian

Quote from: jibbguy on August 19, 2009, 04:39:18 PM
Theres no way terrorists could pull off such a controlled demolition, that's why.

It takes weeks of planning and hard work to place all the explosives and wires (and much professional skill), how could terrorists do that?

You maybe could sneak a guy in there for a day, claiming to be a "telephone repair man", carrying a few pounds of explosives... But how to get a huge team, with access to EVERY part of the building, carrying tons of explosives and detonators, without questions being asked, without Security knowing all about it, without it being fully sanctioned by them? They had to gain access to all the service crawl-ways and elevator shafts, all the places close to the main structural members.

As it turns out, there WERE many teams of workmen in the buildings in the preceding months... And many floors and areas were temporarily evacuated during this time (and several times entire buildings had been evacuated for hours-long "Fire Drills"). However, these workers could not have been "terrorists" (...at least not the kind that the government & mainstream media likes to talk about)... Because they were sent there by the building management with their full knowledge.

Who was one of the heads of the company "Securacom" responsible for security at the WTC complex?...

...Anyone know?

George Bush's brother, Marvin Bush.

IKYN.

http://whatreallyhappened.com/WRHARTICLES/911security.html

The coincidences seem to grow "exponentially" ;)

But it does not have to be a perfect demolition job.  It does not have to be controlled.  It can be terribly crude.  Who cares if the building topples?

z.monkey

Marvin's Garden... LOL-Wut?

The insurance covered the WTC.  If they damaged the surrounding properties, owned by their privy NWO buddies, they would have to pay liabilities and damages.

You don't want to piss off your NWO buddies...
Goodwill to All, for All is One!