Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

9 Scientists from 3 Countries Find Tons of Nano Thermite Near 3 WTC Towers

Started by Cap-Z-ro, August 17, 2009, 04:26:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jibbguy

Yes, i am sure there were Republicans killed, and their offices destroyed.

You gotta understand, that for this to take place in the first place; that they wouldn't give a rats ass if someone is a Republican or not. 

... They laugh at those who buy-in to the constant party polarization that is used to divide and conquer us all.

They consider it all a sham anyway... they know it is not really about Democracy or a Republic of Laws and the 2 Party System; it is about 1 group running a plutocracy for their own ends... And scamming the peons into thinking they really have a voice... So they won't bother trying to use it; and just watch TV and go on dreaming about buying more useless stuff.

And i think this is important for you to understand: To see where "we" (many in the "truther" side) are coming from.... When such a situation exists as suggested above, it is not absurd at all that such events as 9/11 would be perpetrated in order for those in power to get what they want. That murdering a couple thousand of your own people, in order to go back to the "happy days" of the cold war and Vietnam, would be an "acceptable" cost... When the result is endless war; with the ability to profit greatly from it all, increase their power, and loot the country to an unprecedented extent.

I am not suggesting all truthers believe all this, but there is a very strong disillusionment with the system, and the near-total loss of faith in our government and institutions. I believe they go hand-in-hand, because when the realization of this monstrosity of 9/11 hits home with a person; such a realization becomes nearly inevitable. 

So that is why the idea of saving the property, or even lives, of some private citizen contributers to their political side-show; would hardly be a consideration.       

Cap-Z-ro

z quote:

" I was born a poor black child..."

Jacko was also born a poor black child...but he grew up to be a rich white woman...among other things

Regards...

Tempest

Can someone please tell me where the molten metal came from? Ok so the terrorist flew the planes into the towers, the fuel weakened the steel, and the towers fell in a pancake like fashion. Great and wonderful. So why was there molten metal weeks afterwards below the towers. What could possibly be responsible for that amount of energy to be released? The way the concrete was turned to dust this would have smothered any fire. So what is left? The first thing to be considered would be is electrical energy. The arcing of electricity like arc welding can melt metal, but as an electrician I know that the utility companies incorporate an automatic reset breaker. Say a squirrel get between two lines the short makes the breaker trips. It will reset three times before locking out then needing manual reset. So we are pretty sure that it was not manually reset or electrical in nature. Was it chemical? Nuclear?   So what could it be? Please, the people that believe that fire weakened the tower and it fell, please tell us where the molten metal came from?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lihj-Kz9wjY

utilitarian

Quote from: jibbguy on August 19, 2009, 09:07:43 PM
Yes, i am sure there were Republicans killed, and their offices destroyed.

You gotta understand, that for this to take place in the first place; that they wouldn't give a rats ass if someone is a Republican or not. 

... They laugh at those who buy-in to the constant party polarization that is used to divide and conquer us all.

They consider it all a sham anyway... they know it is not really about Democracy or a Republic of Laws and the 2 Party System; it is about 1 group running a plutocracy for their own ends... And scamming the peons into thinking they really have a voice... So they won't bother trying to use it; and just watch TV and go on dreaming about buying more useless stuff.

And i think this is important for you to understand: To see where "we" (many in the "truther" side) are coming from.... When such a situation exists as suggested above, it is not absurd at all that such events as 9/11 would be perpetrated in order for those in power to get what they want. That murdering a couple thousand of your own people, in order to go back to the "happy days" of the cold war and Vietnam, would be an "acceptable" cost... When the result is endless war; with the ability to profit greatly from it all, increase their power, and loot the country to an unprecedented extent.

I am not suggesting all truthers believe all this, but there is a very strong disillusionment with the system, and the near-total loss of faith in our government and institutions. I believe they go hand-in-hand, because when the realization of this monstrosity of 9/11 hits home with a person; such a realization becomes nearly inevitable. 

So that is why the idea of saving the property, or even lives, of some private citizen contributers to their political side-show; would hardly be a consideration.     

Ok, then why worry about a perfect demolition?  Why not let the towers fall where they will?

And hey, if some of their buddies have some buildings next door, they can just insure them, right?  That's what you guys accuse Silverstein of doing.  So there is not a cohesive theory here.  Why did "they" risk discovery by doing their own demolition?  Just do a crude job and blame that on the towelheads!  After all, the terrorists supposedly tried it just a few years earlier.  It would be totally believable.

This is just not a plausible plot to hatch.  If the goals of the government are as you say they are, there are so many ways to accomplish them an involve far fewer people.  With this, you have to have this coordinated effort from airlines, tv news, military, explosive experts, building owners, fake/real passengers, air traffic controllers, god knows who else.  This has to be the craziest plan known to man, and gosh, no one has squealed?  For surely there are millions upon millions to go to the first guy who spills the beans.  To believe in an inside job at this point is beyond crazy.

utilitarian

And the whole missile instead of a plane thing at the Pentagon.  Can you guys imagine the planning stages of this?

So they what, decide the towers are not enough, let's hit the Pentagon.  But instead of a plane, like the other times, they decide to use a missile?  Why the hell would they use a missile?  I mean, they are already committed with planes for the other 3 jobs, why a missile for this one especially.  Hell, if anyone gets a glimpse or photo of the missile, that is it.  The whole plot could explode and it would be the biggest firestorm ever.

I realize it is easy to say after the fact, that sort of looks like a missile not a plane, and point to some lack of plane parts (though there are photos of a few), but imagine the planning stages.  Why the hell would they not just use a plane and be consistent?  Why jeopardize the whole plan just to be coy and use a missile and claim it was a plane?  This makes no sense whatsoever, but wildly, it does not seem to give anyone even the slightest pause.  What the hell?