Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

9 Scientists from 3 Countries Find Tons of Nano Thermite Near 3 WTC Towers

Started by Cap-Z-ro, August 17, 2009, 04:26:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

utilitarian

Quote from: Cap-Z-ro on August 21, 2009, 07:28:36 PM
*pokes huge holes with nano-thermite*

OK, have you actually read this report you cited?  Seriously, have you read it?  Also I will add it is not exactly making shockwaves.  A Google news search showed exactly one article on it, the one you cited.

You should read this criticism, which cites many passages:

http://ronmossad.blogspot.com/2009/04/final-word-on-niels-harrit-nanothermite.html

Some key parts (excerpts in bold):

Here's the abstract from the report if you don't feel like downloading/reading the entire thing (which I could hardly blame you for):

We have discovered distinctive red/gray chips in all the samples we have studied of the dust produced by the destruction of the World Trade Center. Examination of four of these samples, collected from separate sites, is reported in this paper. These red/gray chips show marked similarities in all four samples. One sample was collected by a Manhattan resident about ten minutes after the collapse of the second WTC Tower, two the next day, and a fourth about a week later. The properties of these chips were analyzed using optical microscopy, scanning electron microscopy (SEM), X-ray energy dispersive spectroscopy (XEDS), and differential scanning calorimetry (DSC). The red material contains grains approximately 100 nm across which are largely iron oxide, while aluminum is contained in tiny plate-like structures. Separation of components using methyl ethyl ketone demonstrated that elemental aluminum is present. The iron oxide and aluminum are intimately mixed in the red material. When ignited in a DSC device the chips exhibit large but narrow exotherms occurring at approximately 430 °C, far below the normal ignition temperature for conventional thermite. Numerous iron-rich spheres are clearly observed in the residue following the ignition of these peculiar red/gray chips. The red portion of these chips is found to be an unreacted thermitic material and highly energetic.

It's hard for me...or anyone with a modicum of common sense to take this report seriously when the items they based this report on were given to them by residents of Lower Manhattan almost SIX YEARS after the Towers fell. These samples were not kept in sterile environments by any stretch of the imagination and were handled by ordinary, non-scientist New Yorkers.

Referring to these samples, the report itself states the following:

The resulting spectrum, shown in Fig. (14), produced the expected peaks for Fe, Si, Al, O, and C. Other peaks included calcium, sul-fur, zinc, chromium and potassium. The occurrence of these elements could be attributed to surface contamination due to the fact that the analysis was performed on the as-collected surface of the red layer. The large Ca and S peaks may be due to contamination with gypsum from the pulverized wall-
board material in the buildings.

So by their own admission the scientists are saying that in SIX YEARS that the samples, which were hanging out in lay peoples' homes they MAY have been contaminated. Wow, really?

The paper also never actually says that material in question is nanothermite or even regular thermite...rather that...

These observations reminded us of nano-thermite fabricated at the Lawrence Livermore National Laboratory and elsewhere

So it REMINDED them of a substance that no one aside for 9/11 conspiracy people apparently knows anything about. Can they conclusively say exactly what it is? Well...

We would like to make detailed comparisons of the red chips with known super-thermite composites, along with comparisons of the products following ignition, but there are many forms of this high-tech thermite, and this comparison must wait for a future study.

...not really. You see they can't really get their hands on this nano stuff because we're not sure it really exists. Ok. And further...

All these data suggest that the thermitic material found in the WTC dust is a form of nano-thermite

How incredibly conclusive! I have some suggestions of my own. Well at least they're not jumping to any conclusions right?

We make no at-tempt to specify the particular form of nano-thermite present until more is learned about the red material and especially about the nature of the organic material it contains.

Why bother making an attempt to actually identify this substance, right?

Well that's ok, at least we know for sure it's not paint chips right? Well of course not! Because...

we have shown that the red material contains both elemental aluminum and iron oxide

Oh. I see. There's iron oxide (rust) and aluminum in this mixture. There's no WAY that rust or aluminum could possibly have gotten into the Twin Towers. Except of course that the Twin Towers had tons upon tons of aluminum and every building in history that had iron it also had oxidized iron (rust) in it.

jibbguy

Here is a review of the paper (with the actual paper's PDF available for download)

http://www.globalresearch.ca/index.php?context=va&aid=13049

Uniform 100 nanometer particles of iron oxide, bonded regularly to tiny layers of aluminium... Is not a "natural" occurrence. This extremely small size of iron particle is the "Nano" part of the name, which allows it to ignite at a lower temp. This material was obviously specifically manufactured. And from the calorimetric tests, it performs as nano-thermite.

The 4 people who collected the dust samples in Manhattan listed the circumstances, gave their names, and signed dispositions. Don't EVEN try to question their honesty unless you are willing to do the same.

Cap-Z-ro

As z pointed out earlier, it was the homeless people from Rudy Guiliani's 'Thermite Tuesday' Program who were responsible for all that nano-thermite everywhere...and it was probably 4 of them who provided/sold the nano-thermite samples to the 3 scientists.

And you can bet uncle Rudy has only the best blow/thermite.

Regards...

utilitarian

Quote from: Cap-Z-ro on August 21, 2009, 08:55:09 PM
As z pointed out earlier, it was the homeless people from Rudy Guiliani's 'Thermite Tuesday' Program who were responsible for all that nano-thermite everywhere...and it was probably 4 of them who provided/sold the nano-thermite samples to the 3 scientists.

And you can bet uncle Rudy has only the best blow/thermite.

Regards...

I tell you what, let's revisit this topic when any publication maybe slightly more reputable than some podunk outfit in Florida picks this up and devotes more than say, 2 paragraphs to it.  I am still waiting for the "shockwave" from this news story to resonate.

Cloxxki

What is the scientific explanation for a large building, which collapses through fire, to sink in its footprint? Too heavy to deviated from it's vertical axis? Too strong, in places where it didn't fail due to fire, and only due to stress? Why does it approach free fall speed when it's so strong?

This RonMossad is from Israeli background. I am not sure this makes him the foremost independant critic to analyse the 911 truth, it being supposed purpetrated by the people still being surpressed by the Jews' colonization of the most fertile strip of land in the Arab world.
I'd be happy to tae seriously his take on other world problems, but stating an upcoming Israeli holiday in the same blog post as critisizing an independant 911 investigation...I'm not falling for that.
The Jews suffered greatly in the second world war, but that didn't make them holy. And they for sure have not used it as a starting point to act holy against people of other beliefs. They are not a grain better than USA founders, invading a country, raising a flag, killing the local inhabitants.
USA-Isreal-Arabs. The latter have been the victims in this triangle, until very recently.