Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

New invention of motion less generation of electric power

Started by powercat, August 26, 2009, 08:52:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

winsonali

reply to EM devices:

1 = there is no fooling with meter reading i have eliminated power meter in my testing diagram
2 = No DC is feeded into power meter input  is AC output is AC in circiut i have DC for control
3 =  turn off all lights in your home and put one dimmer and a light turn the dimmer to full scale so bulb will be in full bright condition and check (after the dimmer) frequency , voltage and current then note meter speed
Now
turn the dimmer to min. scale and check frequency , voltage and current then note meter speed
you will find
meter is moving slow , voltage is very low , current is also low....

now after dimmer if you put my device  you will get in output full voltages(220) and appropriate current as per load on 50 hz so there is no fooling with the meter i am not sending any signal back to meter or nor i am using DC voltage with meter .

one thing more if i feed 220 volts AC directly to my device it makes 2000+ volts and destroy load and it self i have gone through this many times

i respect your knowledge in metering devices i my self have developed a web based multi tarrif power meter for client   and during designing it was measure issue how to identify electricity stealing ,
i hope you know better then me that these power meter are very accurate devices and hard to be fooled around feeding low frequency or high frequency is not simply possible, think of live wire communication devices they cannot effect meter reading now shortly you will see LAN operations over live wires they donot effect meter readings as well.

i tell you one thing i am an expert in designing mechanical aspects of life  in electronics ask me to design anything i will do that in my system i have designed a siphon in electronics every metal wire have free electrons  available find a way to align them you will be able to produce energy.
Ali   

EMdevices

Hi Ali,

I am not saying you input DC current through the watt-meter, please don't misunderstand, what  I am saying is that a DC current results when you synchronously load and unload your device.   This average DC current fools the meter.

If you say that you have eliminated the watt-meter then that is great and you might have something more interesting then.  I suggest you use an oscilloscope, that way we can see the full waveforms and we can do our own calculations of power flow.

Also, I'm not sure what you mean by a "siphon" in electronics, can you explain?

EM

winsonali

em devices:
i do understand that SMPS (switching mode power supplies DC converters) in computers, badly effect power factor thats why  the european union put a ban on chinese power supplies until and unless they are properly certified for PF close to 0.9 min. when a PF changes meter reading go faster because realpower = V * I /pf for example if voltages are 220 ad current is 1 amp the power is 220 watt when pf is 1 now if pf is 0.5
lets see what happens  real power = 220 *1 /0.5 = 440 watts so if pf is changed you will pay more not less and pf more then one is not possible

if PF is low power companies become in trouble coz then they have to transfer more current to meet the real power then apparent power so they put penalties if power factor is below 0.8

i am an ex proffessor from  an engineering university and have very clear vision of electronics and mechnical systems
220 volt coil in meter is parallel connected called activator magnet it can only make path for magnetic field so if there is no load it won't coz movement on disk even voltages are applied
current coil is called multiplier so disk only move when current flows so in this way it acts as power = V* I

what is siphon
if you want to get some fuel out of motor bike tank you put a pipe in it and suck it from other end then the fuel will start flowing to a lower destination but it will fly up in pipe for transition time this is called siphon i have develop this method in electronics and handling current in this way.
amazingly i got success my concepts are different from all other people working in this area

i have some other inventions as well but will show them after the successful trials of this one.
Ali 

EMdevices

Ali,

the power factor is P/S = |cos th|,  where 'th' is the phase angle between the current and voltage, as you probably know.   S is the complex or apparent power, and P the real power.    Having a PF = 1 means the voltage and current are in phase, which means that our load is purely RESISTIVE. 
The reason the electric companies want all devices to have as high a PF as possible is so that there won't be looses in the network due to the extra useless reactive currents that flow.  This has nothing to do with how much they charge you, you still get charged only for real power (within the accuracy of your watt-meter of course)  For example, if you have a low PF due to a capacitive load, you will still be charged the correct amount, but the currents will be a lot higher then they need to be due to the reactive current that flows back and forth.

I now see what you mean by a siphon, thanks.

EM

winsonali

EM 
thanks for this explanation please explain a little bit more about how PFC units in factories and other places reduce your electricity bills and normally defined that you can save upto 30% of your bill by employing power factor correction units.

thanks and regards
Ali