Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

New invention of motion less generation of electric power

Started by powercat, August 26, 2009, 08:52:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

hartiberlin

Quote from: gyulasun on August 31, 2009, 04:18:31 PM
Hi Ali,

I am sure you are careful but let me notice to use 1:1 mains isolator transformer for the oscilloscope or a 220V/30V transformer for your device to defend you equipment from braking down when connect the ground test probes of the scope to the mains input of your device.

YES, BE VERY CAREFUL when measuring without a 1:1 mains isolator transformer.
I also blew up a fuse when I forgot this once and it made a real loud bang and spark
and could have killed me...!!!

STEFAN: Ali's device needs 30V AC input, doesn't it?

rgds, Gyula

Well, as I have seen rectifier diodes and big caps at the input of his
circuit, I guess it could also work with pure DC input ?
I am still only guessing...
Ali is this right ?

As far as the TRIAC outputs only phase chopped AC it would
be surely wiser to first rectify this to DC  get a more stable input signal...
to work from on..
but I surely don´t know, how ALI´s circuit works yet....
Stefan Hartmann, Moderator of the overunity.com forum

gyulasun

Yes it needs 30V AC input, he wrote it in Reply #50 (top letter in previous page).

winsonali

yes  the circuit need 30 a/c volts to convert out put as 220

if i just feed directly 220 volts the out put will be 2000 volts +

i have blown many circuit while testing

to create siphon effect A/C supply is required

simple testing can be carried out by putting multi meter at 30 volts input line and a tongue tester to measure the current at the same time.

then test the output in the same way
it will be all clear in a min.

i am going to include inductor in the input to suppress the PF issue  and remove the watt meter for testing purpose

EMdevices

Stefan,   the "siphon" action that Ali is talking about is nothing more then a boost converter.   Just like water picks up speed down a tube so does current flowing through an inductor acquires "inertia" and when you disconnect the short, the magnetic field built up in the coil collapses and pushes the electrons further up in potential.  Old concepts.     Since he says he uses no transformers or inductors, he is making use of the inductance in the watt-meter current coil, or if he switches fast enough, any little stray inductance can play the part.   (notice what Ali' says in his last line above:    "I am going to include inductor in the input to suppress the PF issue  and remove the watt meter for testing purpose")  he needs an inductor otherwise switching power supplies don't work ! 

Another thing,  induction watt-meters are not designed to handle DC, it is strictly an AC instrument.  So if we get a average DC current to flow, it is apparent it will not register correctly.

To answer your question, he doesn't "fool" the triac, whatever that means,  all he has to do is only let current flow during one polarity only.  So when the AC waveform goes positive it will be off untill the triac turns on based on the phase, etc..,  then he can perform quick boost conversions, a rapid pulse train, then as the AC voltage waveform decreases in positve voltage and is about to change polarities, he stops the boost conversion  (which won't work anyway in reverse),  he just waits till the AC input waveform is positive again, and starts all over.   So,   conversion happens on only the positive cycles of the chopped AC input waveform.  This represents a DC current which won't register properly in the meter.

EM

hartiberlin

So EM, you think Ali is really drawing all the power from his gridline then
during the positive polarity wave , when the TRIAC conducts during the rest of the chopped
positive wave ?

How do scamming devices work, that reverse the turning of the Wattmeters
in principle , I wonder then ?
(Okay, it is not relevant to this thread, but maybe would help to understand
this device even more ?)
Stefan Hartmann, Moderator of the overunity.com forum