Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

New invention of motion less generation of electric power

Started by powercat, August 26, 2009, 08:52:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

BEP

@Fatbird

Blow this off if I sound like I'm trying to burst your bubble:

When I saw this vertical bar I recognized it as indicating something about this device but not OU. If this indicates OU then all the eye burning, blue/Violet car headlights on newer cars are OU as well.

Google 'MTF' (Modulation Transfer Function). This is basically the inability of the CCD cell to perform its job of averaging pixel color. This can happen because the area color is changing rapidly (almost square-wave) or the light spectrum for the pixel is approaching the upper limits of the CCD camera.

Maybe it is an indication of OU. I don't know. It does tell me this device is probably applying a very high frequency to the bulb. Perhaps only as 50Hz modulation of a very high frequency carrier but their is high frequency there.

I see this in visible light, IR and 'other' types of digital cameras.

As far as the vertical streaks on the older videos.... probably just lens polarization of glare.

Hopefully I'm wrong.

BEP

markdansie

CTG Labs

Hi Mark,

Thank you for the generous offer, I would of course love to test this unit if it is possible!

Regards,

Dave.

Quote from: markdansie on August 30, 2009, 08:05:53 AM
@Dave,
thanks for your observations.
What I ilke about this vs many other claimed OU projects as there is an opennes with the inventor and a willingness to both demonstrate and provide units.
Only time will tell if he has stumbled upon something that has eluded us for many years or their is something flawed that either he or us have not picked up in the measuring.
I hope you would be available to have a look at the device. If you like I am happy to Pay Pal a donation and have it shipped to you as I have the upmost respect for your efforts over the years.
Kind Regards
Mark

markdansie

Hi Dave,
no problem at all. I will await Ali's next email to see if it is more convientient for you to test it at your labs or you travel to him. If you do have to travel to him I am happy to compensate you for your time and travel.
i will be calling him tommorrow (your Tuesday)
I am also looking at getting a second unit for testing in Australia
Kind Regards
Mark

markdansie

@Dave,
I just realised my email address was wrong here
Drop me a line anytime
markdansie@bigpond.com