Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

COAX TPU...

Started by innovation_station, September 05, 2009, 10:05:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

innovation_station

I READ SOME WHERE THAT COAX WILL BE GOOD FOR A TPU ...

WELL GUESS WHAT ... 

I GOT SOME OF THE BIGGEST COAX YOU CAN IMAGINE GIVEN TO ME ...

AND I ANIT TALKING A FOOT OR 2 LOL

ALL DIFFRENT SIZES ... THE BIGGEST I SAW THAT I WAS GIVEN IS 860 COAX ...  OVER 3/4 "

AND I HAVE SOME SMALLER STUFF TOO  OOOO A FEW HUNDRED FEET IN TOTAL ... SO FAR ..  ;D ;)

IST

WHO WANTS TO BUILD A COAX TPU WITH ME ... 

??

COPPER COATED ALUM WIRE IN AN ALUM TUBE ...  :)

PEACE!

I HAVE NEVER USED COAX IN ANY OF MY TESTS ... YET ..  8)

To understand the action of the local condenser E in fig.2 let a single discharge be first considered. the discharge has 2 paths offered~~ one to the condenser E the other through the part L of the working circuit C. The part L  however  by virtue of its self induction  offers a strong opposition to such a sudden discharge  wile the condenser on the other hand offers no such opposition ......TESLA..

THE !STORE IS UP AND RUNNING ...  WE ARE TAKEING ORDERS ..  NOW ..   ISTEAM.CA   AND WE CAN AND WILL BUILD CUSTOM COILS ...  OF   LARGER  OUTPUT ...

CAN YOU SAY GOOD BYE TO YESTERDAY?!?!?!?!

infringer

RG6 would likely not prove useful in that case...

On a side note the tools for making bends are not that costly and well worth the investment well for doing it by hand anyways automated anything is always more costly...
REGISTER AND BECOME A MEMBER RIGHT NOW!!!!!
........::::::::: http://www.energyinfringer.com  :::::::::........

"""""""everything is energy and energy is everything""""""

-infringer-

innovation_station

i can have 100's of miles of rg6 if i want it ...

the stuff i have now is easly bent ...

probally 1" would be the largest i can get ...

altho im not sure

the coax i was given is ALL BRAND NEW...

it is the end of the roll  the longest peices i will have are bout 100 ' long at the  most ..

but bend like butter ...  ill just use a cardboard tube ... to make round rings ... i even have large alum connectors .. and heat shrinks ... for the coax  ;D

if some one would want a peice of it ... i can ship it to you  .. as long as you cover the shipping costs you can have a peice of it for free ..

ill even bend it to a ring for you  :)

also i was thinking of ... connecting the inner wire to the outter then wind a coil on it ... i will use pnp switching on thease units ... and diodes so the colpase must go to the alum .. i will not let it back feed to the pulseing source ..

ist!
To understand the action of the local condenser E in fig.2 let a single discharge be first considered. the discharge has 2 paths offered~~ one to the condenser E the other through the part L of the working circuit C. The part L  however  by virtue of its self induction  offers a strong opposition to such a sudden discharge  wile the condenser on the other hand offers no such opposition ......TESLA..

THE !STORE IS UP AND RUNNING ...  WE ARE TAKEING ORDERS ..  NOW ..   ISTEAM.CA   AND WE CAN AND WILL BUILD CUSTOM COILS ...  OF   LARGER  OUTPUT ...

Grumpy

pretty sure that the exciter and the collector can not be inductively coupled...
It is the men of insight and the men of unobstructed vision of every generation who are able to lead us through the quagmire of a in-a-rut thinking. It is the men of imagination who are able to see relationships which escape the casual observer. It remains for the men of intuition to seek answers while others avoid even the question.
                                                                                                                                    -Frank Edwards

innovation_station

well i have been so busy .. the last few days ...

but here is a picture of SOME  of the coax i have aquired for this style tpu ...

ill get to building it sooner than later

ist!