Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Tesla IMPEDANCE PHENOMENA - FIG 183C

Started by darkspeed, October 05, 2009, 03:42:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

darkspeed

Quote from: Grumpy on October 05, 2009, 08:39:12 AM
Why the copper straps?  Looks like they make a "box".

Lay a 4ft flourescent bulb in there if you have one.

Notice the copper tubing - large surface area - uninsulated.

Lots of bad stuff coming out of the gap - don't look at it - I lay safetly sunglasses over mine when it is that bright.

Any difference which side of center the gap is placed?

No diodes?  AC?

==========================================

EDIT:  I wonder what Tesla meant by the term "conversion"...

Your FIG 2 is the Erick D setup...

Everyone missed the fact the gap is in plane with the device.. and not strung off somewhere in front with wires...

Grumpy

Quote from: darkspeed on October 05, 2009, 12:32:40 PM
The copper straps slide up and down to tune the load.

What looks like a mirror is actually a gold coated welding shield insert.

There is quite a large electromagnet that sits over the gap and holds the viewer insert.. not shown..

Here is the full bridge diode I use when i need it 7.5k @ 1a but seems to work fine with the 15k NTS

With the carbon rods and the gap way off center, the spark is different...

What is that coil in the background, connected to bulbs (LEDs?)?

I have a bridge of 8 (2 in series per leg) NTE517's mounted to UHMW plate - working at 24 ma, 10kv from an ignition transformer.

With th gap off-center - how is the spark different?

Have you tried balanced gaps?

Check for nodes/antinodes perpedicular to the working circuit with a fluorescent tube.
It is the men of insight and the men of unobstructed vision of every generation who are able to lead us through the quagmire of a in-a-rut thinking. It is the men of imagination who are able to see relationships which escape the casual observer. It remains for the men of intuition to seek answers while others avoid even the question.
                                                                                                                                    -Frank Edwards

Grumpy

Quote from: darkspeed on October 05, 2009, 12:42:22 PM
Your FIG 2 is the Erick D setup...

Everyone missed the fact the gap is in plane with the device.. and not strung off somewhere in front with wires...

Are you referring to the Dollard video?  Yes, missed this detail.  The cover of his book on the Tesla Transformer has them next to the primary of his magnifier, but the coils are rotated horizontally, so that gap is perpendicular to the coils.
It is the men of insight and the men of unobstructed vision of every generation who are able to lead us through the quagmire of a in-a-rut thinking. It is the men of imagination who are able to see relationships which escape the casual observer. It remains for the men of intuition to seek answers while others avoid even the question.
                                                                                                                                    -Frank Edwards

darkspeed

Quote from: Grumpy on October 05, 2009, 12:57:31 PM
Are you referring to the Dollard video?

Yes , two IB22's and a 1nf Faradon

I think I may be getting some degree of rectification through the difference in resistance.. needs testing..

Grumpy

Just watched the vid and spark gap tubes are angled and below the coils.
                                                                                                                                    -Frank Edwards