Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Understanding electricity in the TPU.

Started by wattsup, October 18, 2009, 12:28:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mannix

Good stuff EM!

Now wer'e cooking!

Out side ring also tuned to resonance?

Try with a speaker magnet as the dimensions of the cores in the videos seem to be the same as speaker magnets.

This means that the videos are more relevant than the letters.(at this stage at least)

Otto has this vibration but no body so far has been able to replicate it. 

Pics , dimensions, wire types, drive type  please (if you can stop shaking )

Excitement here too!

Mannix

If the magnet is what makes the difference then it is the "magnetisim" that is the difference.

that difference is the resonance that is important perhaps?

this sounds like gobblede gook.. sorry, some better minds than mine will frame this better soon I hope.

Are you driving close to core saturation or does that seem to happen after it growls?

EMdevices

red wire (see picture)   22 Gage
brown wire (see picture)   lamp cord  (18 gage ??, not sure)

core is painted yellow  like you see in SMs TPU's, I know it means something like the frequency range, etc.., maybe somebody can look it up online..

I think the combination of the fields created from my main coil  (normal to the toroid area) and the fields created orthogonal from the toroid windings, somehow interact and have the proper phasing and begin to go round and round, or maybe it just resonates due to some mixing action (saturated cores are nonlinear and mix frequencies, i.e. creating other frequencies then the ones involved, harmonics too, etc..)

By the way,  10 Amps flow through the brown wires (main coil has 20 turns or so, which means a flow of 200 Amps total), and the red wire probably has about 10/4 amps = 2.5 Amps, because the ration is 1:4 turns for the toroid,  (but this is just going from theory, I haven't actually measured the current, and I don't dare too with my precious instruments.)

The plastic on the core almost melted and started a fire that's how hot it gets.  This is hysteresis loss, I've seen it before in school. I think it is related to SM's TPU heat issues?  And there is a reason why his cores are on top of the control box and not inside,  they need COOLING !!!!!!!!!! and that's why they are also cemented to that metallic plate.

EM

P.S.  Those blue caps are rated at 1kV, but can withstand up to 2.5 kV, there is a reason why I put them in series, because the voltage on the "primary side" is around 2.5 kV, but on the "secondary side" around 1.5 kV.

Mannix

Thanks EM,

A bit clearer now

thank for your open source attitude
so, each ends of the bifilar main loop are terminated with series capacitance at the torriod.

Ive kept using parallel ..damm!

How many turns on the bifilar main loop?

The driving frequency and input is not shown , can you clarify where the initial excitation comes from...and, of course, do you see this as  this mains pick up in any way?

The frequency might be important to know as well as weather it changes as it vibrates.

My 15" ,7 turn loop has always had some funny phasing effect around 35 khz like an anti resonance.

I surely hope  we can all replicate this effect and finally get some common ground to work with/from.

perhaps you might start yet another thread called "magnetic vibration for dummies""?

Thank you again EM

otto

Hello all,

@Mannix

can you please clarify a little bit your "phasing effect"?

Its important for me and maybe us all.

Otto

PS: @EM

fantastic, but you know it, ha,ha.