Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Understanding electricity in the TPU.

Started by wattsup, October 18, 2009, 12:28:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

wattsup

@BEP

Thanks for the heads up. I am always touching the grounded chassis of my instruments to ground myself. But I will try and find some of that foam you talk about.

@sparks

I don't think they will go for it. But once we have perfected an anti-gravity shield, we can always scoop up the oil and send it to the sun ourselves. As long as we do not catch a whale while doing it, like in Star Trek. lol

@Loner

If Stan was doing it, then he's the Man.
I have all ready started testing this with two IRF840 mosfets.

@gyulasun

Thanks for checking up on me. I will keep you posted. I plan on starting to use them within a few days. I have some other tests to run with this other set-up and will start the blotch movement tests afterward.

giantkiller

@Sparks,
Let the games begin.
I say 'begin' because know that it has already begun is depressing. I hate missing the boat only to fight out later the getting a clue has a cost of extreme measure.

--40 love.

giantkiller

Heterodyning. Same as it ever was. The only difference is at what moment do you need the eclipse?

Quote from: Loner on June 27, 2010, 07:34:57 PM
Wattsup, I hope you realize that is "Exactly" what Stan Meyers circuit for the HHO generating VIC circuit does.  Two Frequencies, one (The Higher) switched on and off by the lower.

Interesting, Isn't it?

forest

Sorry for  topic but if we would find the correct mosfet or other electronic switch then we  loose time for preparing for expected big solar storm in 2012. :(

It is important to find how to replace such electronic switch.
Rotary spark gap may be too slow.Can we make special vacuum or inert gas tube spark gap aka tube-mosfet ? If so then how ? Just two carbon or metal electrodes with ball ends all surrounded by metal sheet ? Maybe that was the case for Edwin gray switching element tube ? Can we scale up mosfet into such electrostatic grid switching element tube  PLEASE !? Any ideas ? :o Time's up.

giantkiller

Final answer:
It is not that we want to turn on or off the coils to a level. This does nothing. It is the switching or transitioning between the levels. We have seen this process too numerous times to mention. Cmos does this incredibly fast albeit low power. But trigger a tank repeatedly and you get the virtual spark gap you all are looking for. All other attemps are just another doorbell circuit with inherent failures. The Cmos switching will also create the generation of electrostatic potentials. We don't apply HV, we create it. Stun gun anyone? This has been the attempt, the goal, the process all along by me. While building I have been lurking and accumulating the knowledge of the process. This is what it is. There are no other processes only other methods and we have seen them all. If you need to turn motors or see spark gaps then it is about time for you to take the next step and graduate from the mechanical processes to the high speed electrostatic. You can still hit a coil with a mechanical method but the speed of repeatability causes the final process. That is why the quenched spark gap looks so appealing for it is not the hit but to shorten the timing between the hits. Not bang, bang, bang but bing bing bing. And Baddaboom, thank you.
You want fireworks? Run a frequency in one coil and hit the parallel coil with a stun gun. You shake the shit out of the lower frequency. This rocks the domains out of whack only to have them return with a vengence. Can you say BEMF, magnetic bias, magnetic shear, Muller, Bedini? This is the process. It is in the videos. Mine and others. You wanted the secret? Well here you go... Ever wonder why capacitors can overcharge? They keep absorbing the high speed charges. That is why you see the slow speed dc create slow speed charging. I take the GK4 and put a diode / cap charging stage on it. The cap accepts the fast charge before it has a chance to fly off. Seems as though the faster the energy the more empty the cap is...

This is very simple to do. In fact so simple that you will harm your equipment and yourself before you figure it out. LOL.  ;D

Now go back and review what IST was spouting. He was and is correct all along.

When we mine for gold we don't take the dirt to market. We only take the nuggets.

Quote from: forest on June 28, 2010, 03:35:54 PM
Sorry for  topic but if we would find the correct mosfet or other electronic switch then we  loose time for preparing for expected big solar storm in 2012. :(

It is important to find how to replace such electronic switch.
Rotary spark gap may be too slow.Can we make special vacuum or inert gas tube spark gap aka tube-mosfet ? If so then how ? Just two carbon or metal electrodes with ball ends all surrounded by metal sheet ? Maybe that was the case for Edwin gray switching element tube ? Can we scale up mosfet into such electrostatic grid switching element tube  PLEASE !? Any ideas ? :o Time's up.