Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Understanding electricity in the TPU.

Started by wattsup, October 18, 2009, 12:28:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

forest

If Earth rotation axis would change then Earth of course will be in place only some lands submerged and some emerge again (Atlantis).
Asfor TPU : there is Borderland video about longitudinal transmission. Bulb is lighted and aluminum foil attracte strongly to it.Bulb is transmitter and converter ,foil is receiver and displacement current generating around.Now it's needed to make a better transmitter without conversion to light and better receiver or a few in space around .

NickZ

@All:
       The thousands of the indigenous people that were living in the Mayan countries, are not found buried there.  So, where did they go?  And how?  Think about that one for a second.
    We are now seeing  some of the consecuences of the
-9 Mayan Profecies-  as they have already started.
    Ultimately the purpose of the upcoming change is one of improvement, if we live to see it.  We are being flooded by  negative things like the 2012 movie etz... but we don't get the whole picture yet.   Things may get worse before they can get better.  But, they will get better,  that is the plan, and the point of it.  Not the end of the world,  but the end of TIME (zone), and the starting of a new one. Hopefully Free from the oppression that we have been having for thousands of years, as we have definately been manipulated.
It may also be time for us become part of the rest of the universe that we have been excluded from. Time will tell, but in the meantime, it would be still be good to have our own source of electric power.  If we just wait to see what happens, there may not even be candles left to light, but I'll bet that at that point, more than one true working invention will "just happen" to come our way.  I sure don't think much of the patent office, as it now is functioning.  When Teslas patents were given there was less BS than now.

forest

hmm...hot to tell this ? maybe using Don Smith words : "it is looking right at your face"

forest

…The wire was then worked for about two hours without the usual batteries on the auroral current, working better than with the batteries connected. This is the first instance on record of more than a word or two having been transmitted with the auroral current…(Washington Daily National Intelligencer, Tuesday, September 6, 1859).

Is that really off topic ? Doubt so.

All device working almost in concordance with NATURAL LAWS will be still working while all electrical will be DEAD and could even  explode.Open path method is natural but yet we didn't learned how to make them fully without electrical olscillator running on "normal" current as a primer.That's I worry about to preserve.
When Sun align itself at the short "blade" of galactic black hole center inside a mess called dark rift I pressume it will shield Earth from that radiation and we will be safe but then pull action and releasing it will create big solar storm whcih induce large magnetic storms in our magnetosphere. This is "soft" guess.
If alignment would be against our Earth and sun couldn't be a shield then I can't imagine it.

giantkiller

One could take all the effects of any physical concerns and put them in a thread called 'Eclipse event'.

My first vision was very interesting this morning. I have been pondering matter disassociation seems like forever since reading Dale Pond's book on Keely's Sypathetic vibrational physics. Then I realized a simple example: Effervesent denture cleansing. The process exersizes the minute molecular gap space between the 2 distinct materials i.e. the atomic denture material and the atomic foreign material. But the space is molecular. Wow. I never saw it this way before. There is no scrubbing going on.
This process takes advantage of sympathetic vibration. The molecular wavelength is longer than the atomic wavelength. The transmission of waves from the very small effervesence is like microwaves stressing the molecular bond of the gap thereby releasing the bond between the 2 materials. A stain is merely a minute particulate attachment.
Therefore when Keely disassociated gold from quartz in a matter of seconds portrays the simplicity of turning lead into gold or anything else. Makes the food replicator in Star Trek seem like child's play by focusing waves of differing potentials, angles, and frequency protocols from a database of parameters.

I always wake up on the wrong planet.