Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Understanding electricity in the TPU.

Started by wattsup, October 18, 2009, 12:28:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

NickZ

Gk:
   So, the original purpose of the funded 6 million dollar project to develope the Keelly sphere, was to disassociate rocks? How bout that!
  So, They played the organ in the granite chuch, and then what happened?

giantkiller

Keely did disassociate quartz to retrieve gold in the mined out mines in San Fransisco. It is in the book.

If you ever been in a large stone church or cathedral then you know the sound. That is where Keely got his inspiration. He also realized the heterodyned sounds spin.  When I was 12yrs old we kids would get tours in the old church that I was a member of. The organist mentioned that there were chords at certain volumes that were not permissible because of the harmonics. The church was granite. The pipes were mounted up in oak balconies and this building rocked. He played some of them at low volume and you could feel the slow rocking inside you.

If you read any Shaumberger then you know he too talks about vortexes.

wattsup

@all

I have been testing many variances of the ring and coil set-up while also investigating again the FTPU and OTPU videos. The rings on the FTPU contradict the ring of the OTPU. The FTPU has outer coils wound on rings. The OTPU has coils wound on one large bulkyg ring. It is obvious that the 4 OTPU coils are really not enough to impart any serious transfer to the large ring for the ring to be used in any way useful to the OTPU. But then why would the FTPU have coils wound over those wire rings while the OTPU is obviously not using the large ring for anything but having a structure to lean against. And then it hit me.

The FTPU rings are not being used either. They are just a medium onto which the outer coils are wound to stay in proximity to each other.

Then looking back at the OTPU rings, I can now confirm each of the four coils are dual wires of 7 turns, making 14 total turns that are visible per coil, but in reality they are 7x2. Man oh man. This makes so much more sense now. The double wires of 7 turns makes 28 turns total per wire. If I remove the outer rings from the FTPU equation, you can consider that like the OTPU the FTPU outer coils are two wires turning in proximity to each other and any impartation being perpendicular would hit the next coil turn.

When SM says the FTPU is basically "put together with bailing wire" it would seem that the bailing wire is used to provide a circular structure onto which the outer coils are wound in dual wires, or bifilar. If the outer coil was wound over a useful inner ring, there would be only one active continuous surface point between them. But if the outer coils are actually two coils wound one next to the other in bifilar, then this provides two active continuous surface points for mutual impartation.

Now let's say your main object is to pulse the center toroid. Pulsing directly onto the toroid is one obvious way, but if you are looking to generate a very erratic pulse, you send your pulse through the outer coils first, then into the toroid. The pulse enters the outer coils where each wire is wound from opposite directions going 360 degress around the inner bailing wire ring. So each part of one outer coil is next to each part of the other outer coil. Now when that pulse enters and turns around each outer coil, there will be an effect of mutual induction that will be imparted back and forth between the two coils and when the two coils exit and meet at the entrance of one half of the toroid, the pulse and its energy could be increased.

Now do the same thing with the bottom outer coils and enter from there to the other half of the toroid and you will have a very energetic pulsing method, much more intensive then if you were pulsing directly into the toroid itself.

Some will then indicate that we already get the coupling effect with outer coils and inner rings, etc., but this is only a normal result when finding the right resonance frequency for the total coil structure. But it does now provide the output results we are looking for. This is why there has to be another angle.

So now I have a new basis for some more tests. No more inner ring. Just bifilar outer coil, wound same way and/or wound in opposite directions will cover both possibilities for testing.

giantkiller

@WU,
Put a picture or drawing in here?

wattsup

@GK

Here is a diagram of the general idea.

I don't want to go into too much details before I start doing some tests.

OK, one question. If you had a choice of ring material but did not intend to connect the ring to the TPU circuit, so no taking an output or even gate voltage,  what material would you choose. Maybe aluminum would be the best choice so it does not impart or pull away any of the outer coil mutual activity.

@All

- HELP NEEDED -

If we really really want to learn about the TPU demos, someone has to do some major homework. Just take a black background. Put a lamp with a 60 watts bulb 1-2 feet away from the black back ground. Take a photo from 4-5 feet away at 0, 5, 10, 15, 20, up to 130 volts AC or as high as you can go, then do it again with DC using a rheostat and bridge rectifier. Always use the same distance and camera angle. Then put a 100 watts bulb and do it again, then take a 150 watts bulb and do it again. The amperage should also be recorded per picture. You don't have to do it all at once. BUT WE NEED A DEFINITIVE BULB BRIGHTNESS DATABASE. I don't have time to do it. The OPTU used 60 watts bulbs. Or make a video per bulb wattage and stop for 3 seconds at each voltage level showing the voltage and amperage readings. Either way, it has to be done with both AC and DC.

This is a major undertaking and whoever does this will provide a set basis for all videos and especially bring some irrefutable proof to what I have suspected since a few months regarding the SM TPU demos. Also it is best if it is not me that does this because some may question my impartiality because once this is done, some shit may hit the fan. You can't cheat the natural physics of the bulb. This way we will be able to compare the bulb brightness when SM connected the OTPU bulbs to the wall socket, then to the 92.1 vdc supply of the OTPU and compare. Also, when SM had the STPU bulb already plugged into the wall socket and then onto the STPU itself. Etc., etc.

Any taker(s), please confirm on this thread so others do not duplicate your work.