Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Understanding electricity in the TPU.

Started by wattsup, October 18, 2009, 12:28:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sigma16

Quote from: otto on August 11, 2010, 01:53:56 AM
Hello all,

are we finally talking about  cores in the TPUs? Made with magnetic metals?

Otto

No ferromagnetic core in the TPU or Hendershot device.  Induction into the collector is by and interaction of fields and not conventional magnetic induction.  Steven even stated that the devices used a different means of induction and over 3 years ago Steven said there was no core.

otto

Hello all,

@sigma 16

its not a oridinary core. I mean a core like we know it.

Look at the open TPU. We see 2 plates. Around 1 of them we see 4 windings and the lower "core" has no turns.

The little TPUs like the open TPU, the 4"? TPU and maybe the 6" TPU needs "cores". I dont know about the 15" TPU.

Otto

sigma16

Quote from: otto on August 11, 2010, 11:01:20 AM
Hello all,

@sigma 16

its not a oridinary core. I mean a core like we know it.

Look at the open TPU. We see 2 plates. Around 1 of them we see 4 windings and the lower "core" has no turns.

The little TPUs like the open TPU, the 4"? TPU and maybe the 6" TPU needs "cores". I dont know about the 15" TPU.

Otto

If you are talking about the toroid cores, then "no", they are not required.

Steven told you how one version of his TPU is wound, more or less. 

Three coils, staked, not interleaved:  just start with one loop

Control wires wrapped over this coil: this is a pair of bifilar wires, with one delayed, and adjust delay until you get a very sharp pulse instead of your two pulses.  This is high voltage as in kv's.

More control wires over all the wires: this is the magnetic field generating coil, supplied with DC with a separate supply or current limited.

This has been out there for some time and I have never seen anyone try it.

giantkiller

This description fits my current build.

bolt

Quote from: wattsup on August 11, 2010, 09:13:05 AM
And I was hoping for some substance.
Mannix, one day you will see for yourself.

@All

The SM TPU only had a reactive component that was worth looking at because it possibly did loop on itself. POSSIBLY!!!!!! But SM never got it to light up even one bulb. That's why he orchestrated his videos the way he did. He had one damn effect and the FTPU shows it. Reactive power possibly sustaining itself. I will give him that much and not one centimeter more. But all his other bulb lighting antics and actions of fakeries takes that one away by miles and miles.

All SM had is the reactive side. He was more concerned with upping the anti so he made more devices but all had the same reactive end, that he did not dare change because that is what gives the TPU output reading. His analogy to the tube is exactly this, small voltage produces big voltage but it is only voltage. He even said tubes just to see how dumb we are that we won't even figure out that the tube analogy was the key to how he got the idea to NOT make his TPUs but fake his demos. He could leave the volt meter on the device for hours and days and years and it will still show the voltage. But don't try a load. For a load, he had another side. It was props and design architecture that can harbor battery power.

About his inverter, he said it was a modified inverter. OK, instead of the inverter receiving a standard input of 12vdc steady like from a battery, the input was 12vdc pulsed at 5000 hz (maybe 5000hz). Big deal. But he showed us 121vdc as the 6TPU output and that's why he had to say the inverter was "modified" to receive the higher frequency but more because it was a higher voltage he wanted to stress, because we had to believe that the inverter was in fact receiving 121vdc at 5000hz. But it was not. As soon as that 121vdc / 5000hz was connected to the inverter, the input to the inverter fell to 10-12vdc at 5000hz. That inverter did not need to be modified at all. At 5000hz it would have seen continuous dc and even if it had an automatic cutoff under low battery conditions, it never saw a slump.

OK, I have a question for you. If the 6TPU was only loaded with 9vdc rechargeable batteries, would it get hot if it was connected to the inverter with a TV lit up? You better believe it will get hot. And as soon as it got hot, SM had his excuse to turn it off. What a wonderful world we live in guys. If you can't see it, you are lost. So in order for you to not get lost, I am trying to explain it to you slowly and surely.

@Mannix, in a few years you will realize I am right that we have all been taken for a ride. Eventually something will surface that will confirm this. I decided to give the benefit of the doubt to SM and after 2 more years. I did my own tests and came to this conclusion after spending serious time on all aspects of the SM question more then many others here. All indications spell SM fooled all of us.

But I elect to forget the past. But I will no longer let it regulate my future R&D. My next 5 years in OU research will now take all of this under strict consideration. SM maybe made a reactive loop, but SM totally failed to make a real TPU because all he was not smart enough or patient enough to cross that juncture. He never found the solution to amplifying or layering the reactive power to do what he wanted to do. SM was not more advanced then we are now. We just don't make a business out of it by fooling everyone.

Why is this so hard to realize. I am saying this not out of the air. It is right in front of your noses. All of it can now be placed, understood, and hopefully free you guys from this straight jacket of OU thinking.

The FTPU did not work upside down. The OTPU did but it had a push button switch to turn it on. The STPU had a magnet to turn it on and when the STPU demo was over, why did SM expressly turn it over before he walked to the LTPU. I am sure he did not want you to see that but it was his second nature to turn it upside down because he knew there was a mercury switch in there. The 6TPU worked but it has a toggle switch. So how many months did we theorize on that one. You guys can theorize on SM TPUs until the Sun blows up, but it will all be based on SMs lies. What a waste.

The Reactive component was the only thing shown in the FTPU since there was no hidden mass batteries required since he knew he would not have shown a load.

There is much much more to discuss before you will realize what I am saying is simply the truth so I will continue a little later. Just let this sink in for a while. Or, come back with specific points on the devices themselves. Don't give me any Hubbard, Smith and company stories that you hope will justify why you believe the SM TPUs are real. Looking for theorietical parallels between other devices and SM TPUs means nothing. Give me some substance. Or ask me a serious pertinent question to what I am confirming here. Don't talk to me about the vacuum, the ether, the Earth field, or your theory of how the TPU works. Make it specific to the videos and the TPUs as they are shown. In other words - keep it real. Take a real honest look at the videos and keep in mind what I am telling you here. You will soon see what I see.

This is a question of reality meeting false intentions. We have been asked to make the reality of something that was totally falsified. We are left with this burden. Like making an elephant sprint when it is really a mouse hidden inside on a turn-wheel. Once you acknowledge this, you will realize that all of us are just as smart and able as SM was because we have in fact passed his level a long time ago. But we are artificially and mentally always at a handicap because we keep on planting seeds in his garden of lies.

But one day you all will realize this for yourself.

wattsup for real OU.

So you are packing up your stuff, clearing you desk and leaving us then? So it was all a Hoax! Oh its a shame you wasted so many years of your life to come to this conclusion.

You see if the TPU was the ONLY device ever in history to make easy free electric I  "might" have to consider what you say it true and it was some really elaborate scam on the scale almost as big as 9/11 when the towers fell down!

BUT as there is a "Hall of Fame" of least a dozen other OU devices in the last 100 years and as many as 100 lesser known ones then the TPU is just a bit harder to work out how it was done and extremely unlikely to be a fake.