Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Understanding electricity in the TPU.

Started by wattsup, October 18, 2009, 12:28:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sigma16

Quote from: forest on August 01, 2010, 04:14:27 AM
"Gyroscope

A small heavy wheel or top rotated (usually electrically) at high speed in anti-friction bearings. Any alteration of the inclination of the axis rotation is resisted by a turning movement (gyrostatic moment). It is therefore used as a compass, as a controlling device in aircraft and torpedoes, and, in large sizes, as a ship's stabiliser.

Chamber's Technical Dictionary W. & R. Chambers, Ltd."

Correct me if I'm wrong but the essence of gyroscopic action is opposing to any force trying to change place when gyroscopic action occur so it appear like dynamic inertia.
I don't see how it can be faked with any motor inside TPU.Vibration sureley can be faked but not gyroscopic as I see it.

That is because it isn't fake. 

Funny how the people posting the good stuff are ignored and the people posting crap are cheered and congratulated.

Take a look at the forces created in a gyroscope.

bolt

"Tonight, if you discovered a method of producing continuous reactive power output that can be "re-condensed" enough to feed back to the circuit in a loop, and all you need to start it is a small 3vdc lithium computer battery (3LCB), but for all intents and purposes this energy production is not enough to produce any meaningful work but is enough to loop onto itself indefinitely, what would you do? "

You have no idea how close you are but you dismiss what you actually see. You have been taught reactive power is meaningless yet it IS THE GRAND MASTER KEY TO ALL THESE OU DEVICES!

OU becomes from energy transformation while OU = RF as a simile. The TPU is just a huge reactive power generator they are all the same. I don't care if it  a MEG or Kapandze or a TPU or a Joule Thief a Rotoverter 3 phase motor in RV mode.

Electricity is NOT electrons they get moved as a by product.  Its the very reason why volts and amps are able to lead or lag as they travel at different speed due to the mass. Even Don Smith spelled this out very carefully and quoted his devices in KVARS often 10KVARS or 100KVARS devices. Current is a byproduct of waste. Volts are joules potential,  See Newman motor he runs that iron beast on 30 odd volts of PP3 batteries.

Only mA required to move the Newman motor because reactive power translates to intense magnetic flux this the the electrostatic stress transformation. Without this non of these OU devices could exist or even be conceived.

You want proof? Fine take a normal transformer and load the O/p with a large series choke and a cap. Tune the inductor and or cap to create a perfect out of phase condition. The i/p power is almost zero amps apart from some leakage. Now put a 500 Watt lamp in series and the lamp will light. Re-tune the LC to correct for lamp impedance. The 500 watt lamp is now fully lit. THe volts drop accross the bulb is under 12 volts yet this is a 240 volt bulb.

The i/p watts is leakage in practice maybe 3 watts. The bulb is fully lit! HOW??? this experiment done hundreds of times. RE will power the bulb under standing wave condition. A standing wave condition is a Scaler Wave. The bulb work under water and you wont get a shock.  Tuning is a real pig you might have to spend half hour getting tuning perfect even moving  the lamp wire will knock it off tune but it works.

What you are seeing if you do this is Radiant Energy powers the bulb at Zero Point Nodes its the key to all these circuits. All they are doing is creating VARS yes even Bedini is power factor correcting the RE charge going into the battery.

Now at some point SM knew this one only has to read Tesla to understand you only have to create precursor conditions to tap radiant energy. Its no big deal its been done thousands of times. If you think SM would go out of his way and have 12 volt lamps re-stamped with 120 volts or modify lamp holders filled with batteries i'm sorry you wasted so many years and not once found that VARS create OU conditions.

Here is another example. Take a 3 phase motor 5hp motor its normal idle current is 6 amps at 120 volts.= 720 watts! In RV mode that motor will run on about 10 watts. Measure the reactive power. It has 1.5KVAR in circulation. The KVAR circulation is creating one hell of rotating magnetic field from the RE entering and powering the motor. Its NOT running on 10 watts that is the leakage current required to maintain resonance. Like the scaler light bulb its pure RE powering the motor.

The motor runs ICE cold sometimes frost will cover the case due to RE. YES i have seen this myself not ice as some have under critical conditions but covered in condensation and cold to touch.

If you want more examples let me know I  can show many many RE experiments.

gyulasun

Hi wattsup,

I cannot recall which TPU was used when SM run the small television receiver on the table: at that occasion the batteries hidden in the TPU supplied the TV set?  MAybe for a few minutes they could...  Your opinion on this?

Thanks,  Gyula

bolt

Quote from: gyulasun on August 01, 2010, 05:48:48 PM
Hi wattsup,

I cannot recall which TPU was used when SM run the small television receiver on the table: at that occasion the batteries hidden in the TPU supplied the TV set?  MAybe for a few minutes they could...  Your opinion on this?

Thanks,  Gyula

There is a training process OU researchers go thru.

1) is OU real or not maybe not but have an open mind

2) tried for 10 years so fk it, I cant do it so must be all a big scam

90% of people never move beyond this point................................................

3) One day you see something for yourself and you are now awakened and realize OU was there all along right under your nose

4) now no longer doubt OU in its many forms not just one, its only the method of extraction that requires advanced levels of fact finding and increased knowledge and finding ways to make it even better.

gyulasun

Quote from: bolt on August 01, 2010, 05:48:00 PM
You want proof? Fine take a normal transformer and load the O/p with a large series choke and a cap. Tune the inductor and or cap to create a perfect out of phase condition. The i/p power is almost zero amps apart from some leakage. Now put a 500 Watt lamp in series and the lamp will light. Re-tune the LC to correct for lamp impedance. The 500 watt lamp is now fully lit. THe volts drop accross the bulb is under 12 volts yet this is a 240 volt bulb.

The i/p watts is leakage in practice maybe 3 watts. The bulb is fully lit! HOW??? this experiment done hundreds of times. RE will power the bulb under standing wave condition. A standing wave condition is a Scaler Wave. The bulb work under water and you wont get a shock.  Tuning is a real pig you might have to spend half hour getting tuning perfect even moving  the lamp wire will knock it off tune but it works.

Hi Bolt,

I wonder what you describe above, can it be considered what is called in conventional el. engineering as a series LC transformation to a parallel LC by a matching network which is a transformer in this case?
Thus the impedance seen by the mains becomes high and the normal loading from the primary coil cannot take place towards the mains. And of course huge reactive current flows in the secondary coil and if you do this test with a 60W bulb, then you "ruin" the series LC circuit loaded Q with its much higher resistance. Is this involved here?

You would not get a shock from the 500W bulb because it would have only the 12V AC across it as you say and the transformer makes it safely ground independent from the mains...

If you want more examples let me know I  can show many many RE experiments.

Yes, please do describe some more if you can.

Thanks Gyula