Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

We are entering the competition officially

Started by ltseung888, October 30, 2009, 10:32:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pirate88179

Quote from Lawrence:

"On the technical side, our high priority is to satisfy Beijing first.  We need to ship an overunity wheel to the China Patent Office for their experts to evaluate before they will grant the patent.  At the same time, some Officials ask for a 5 KW version that can be used for the average home.  The promise was Government support."

I thought this was an open source forum? 

Stefan:

Is this device still eligible for the OU prize if it is patented already?

Bill
See the Joule thief Circuit Diagrams, etc. topic here:
http://www.overunity.com/index.php?topic=6942.0;topicseen

gadgetmall

You are Right and He has in effect Voided his Entry . Stephan should remove it and it Violates the rules  as stated here :. You need to build 2 working units, both must work the same, so to make sure; it is a replicate able device. One device you must keep yourself for verification processes and the other device you must ship to me for the testing and verification process. My address is: Stefan Hartmann, Keplerstr. 11 B, 10589 Berlin, Germany.

2. Each device must not weight more than 20 Kg and at least put out 1 Watt of continuous electrical DC power, voltage and current ratio does not matter, but it should be less than 1000 Volts DC for handling it more safely, so at 1000 Volts DC it should deliver at least constantly 1mA, or at 100 Volts at least 10mA or at 10 Volts at least 100mA for instance. Please rectify and buffer with a cap, if you just only have AC power, so please convert it to DC power for easier output power measurements.
If your device is more a mechanical or chemical (e.g. rotational, electrolysis or cold fusion-type, etc.) device, then you must also build into it the converter to get electrical DC power out of it, so it is producing at least a continuous 1 Watt of free electrical DC power without using any fuel other than water or air.
Your device must not be powered by an outside source, such as wind, solar or received radio energy and must work 24 hours / 7 days a week / 365 days per year long. The output power must stay constant and must not fall down after some time. It must only have a “fuel” or “maintenance cost” per year of less than 0.001 US$ = 0.1 US cent per GENERATED Kilo-Watt-Hour including “fuel”, “repair” and maintenance costs.

3. It can be powered by radioactive decay, but the used materials must not be harmful and must be easy to get in every city and must not be special parts which are difficult to get or hard to produce and must not be highly dangerously radioactive or unlawful to possess. It also must not use any very expensive or forbidden and/or banned radioactive materials, which are hard to get for the average guy and are dangerous to handle and pose a threat for the environment.
Also if it used water as the "fuel", it should not use more than 1 Litre of normal tap water per day. It also must not put out any dangerous pollution stuff and must not be harmful to the environment.

4. A maximum of 4 x 9 Volts Batteries or accumulators or a maximum of four pieces D-cell type batteries or accumulators can be used in it. These batteries must only be used as storage or start batteries and they must not have more than 20 Watt-hours (Voltage x Amp-hours) of energy storage capacity. They must be declared and must not be hidden and battery lifetime and recharge time must be specified.

5. Battery life should be at least 3 years and to replace the batteries should not cost more than 5 US$ for all of the batteries, if batteries are at all used in the device.

6. Patented devices do not apply, cause we want a solution that has no rights yet on it and which would be free to build by anyone. Commercial replications must pay at least 10 % license fees to charity organisations or similar organisations, which "feed the world" and help the poor. This should be watched by the community to verify that commercial builder companies really pay these licenses to charity organisations. The inventor who wants to patent his device should not apply for the prize.

Gadget
Visit www.sunpowerwindpower.com For Gadgetmall fugi Completed unit,low powered Joule thief Kit's AA Fugi Kits,   rainbow R G B Joule theif kits completed housed units. NEW E-LIGHT AAA PERPETUAL LIGHT Runs for ?EARTH BATTERIES NOW ON SALE !  MAGNESIUM AND CARBON RODS ALL SIZES CARBON RODS 1/2" to 6" in Diameter 1 to 4 feet long & 650FARAD2.7VOLT ULTRABOOSTERCAPS THE MONSTER ,Instructions. Vintage Germanium Transistors run on low volts(0.20Vdc-some lower!)  Solar Cells 5VDC80ma,   BLUE BURNING LASER KITGreen laser pointer SEE Gadgetmall Kits link !

hartiberlin

Gadget and Bill you are right.
It can only apply devices, that are not patented.
So I will move this thread out of this board again.

Regards, Stefan.
Stefan Hartmann, Moderator of the overunity.com forum

ltseung888

Quote from: hartiberlin on January 21, 2010, 02:21:24 PM
Gdagetmail and Bill you are right.
It can only apply devices, that are not patented.
So I will move this thread out of this board again.

Regards, Stefan.

Dear Stefan,

Rules are rules.  You are right.  I accept that I have to withdraw from the competition.
However, the information will still be available to benefit the World.

*** I am getting the “error on page” message when I try to access the last page on the Lee-Tseung Lead Out thread.  I am not sure whether it is just my computer.   Someone believed that it might be a sign from China â€" do not discuss other China Inventions!  Since it is only a suggestion or rumor, I shall ignore it and replicate my post in this thread.  Let us see whether we really get into the “spy” game!

Lawrence Tseung
Director
Help Seedlings Innovate Foundation Limited
Compressible Fluids are Mechanical Energy Carriers. Air is not a fuel but is an energy carrier. (See reply 1097)
Gravitational or Electron Motion Energy can be Lead Out via oscillation, vibration, rotation or flux change systems.  We need to apply pulse force (Lee-Tseung Pulls) at the right time. (See reply 1106 and 2621)
1150 describes the Flying Saucer.  This will provide incredible prosperity.  Beware of the potential destructive powers.

ltseung888

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FQZN3N4rTdo

This is another OU device from China.

This group contacted me after our Lead-Out Energy Theory and the Tong Wheel was broadcasted in China.   I shall try to get more information before making conclusive remarks.
Compressible Fluids are Mechanical Energy Carriers. Air is not a fuel but is an energy carrier. (See reply 1097)
Gravitational or Electron Motion Energy can be Lead Out via oscillation, vibration, rotation or flux change systems.  We need to apply pulse force (Lee-Tseung Pulls) at the right time. (See reply 1106 and 2621)
1150 describes the Flying Saucer.  This will provide incredible prosperity.  Beware of the potential destructive powers.