Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

We are entering the competition officially

Started by ltseung888, October 30, 2009, 10:32:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pirate88179

Lawrence:

For what it is worth, I can access your topic with no problems, including the last page.

I hope this helps.

I am sorry to have had to point that out about the patent but this is an open source forum and I felt that it was the right thing to do.  This is no way was personal and, by your response, I can see that you indeed do understand.  I thank you for your attitude in this situation.

Sincerely,

Bill
See the Joule thief Circuit Diagrams, etc. topic here:
http://www.overunity.com/index.php?topic=6942.0;topicseen

ltseung888

Quote from: Pirate88179 on January 21, 2010, 05:52:44 PM
Lawrence:

For what it is worth, I can access your topic with no problems, including the last page.

I hope this helps.

I am sorry to have had to point that out about the patent but this is an A forum and I felt that it was the right thing to do.  This is no way was personal and, by your response, I can see that you indeed do understand.  I thank you for your attitude in this situation.

Sincerely,

Bill

I just finished a phone conversation with Lee Cheung Kin.  He said that the Chinese Government is considering funding us and quoted three sites for us to choose.
Compressible Fluids are Mechanical Energy Carriers. Air is not a fuel but is an energy carrier. (See reply 1097)
Gravitational or Electron Motion Energy can be Lead Out via oscillation, vibration, rotation or flux change systems.  We need to apply pulse force (Lee-Tseung Pulls) at the right time. (See reply 1106 and 2621)
1150 describes the Flying Saucer.  This will provide incredible prosperity.  Beware of the potential destructive powers.

ltseung888

Glad that the Steorn Official website actually posted my comments made around Jan 10, 2010
http://www.youtube.com/user/steornofficial

ltseung888
People object to devices such the Orbo because they thought that such devices violate the Law of Conservation of Energy. They did not understand (or have not learned) that gravitational or electron motion energy can be lead-out (or bring-in) from the surrounding environment. Use Google to search lead-out energy and learn. 

EconoChallenge
This could be our first modern tapping of a much bigger energy sea. Go ORBO! 

Jahroen
please sean if there is no demo today can you do a short demo yourself just showing input and output of the system ? 
Compressible Fluids are Mechanical Energy Carriers. Air is not a fuel but is an energy carrier. (See reply 1097)
Gravitational or Electron Motion Energy can be Lead Out via oscillation, vibration, rotation or flux change systems.  We need to apply pulse force (Lee-Tseung Pulls) at the right time. (See reply 1106 and 2621)
1150 describes the Flying Saucer.  This will provide incredible prosperity.  Beware of the potential destructive powers.

ltseung888

The witts.ws motor confirms the validity of the Lead-Out Energy once again.

Its construction is similar to the China motor in my previous post.

I expect many OU devices will come out into the open in the next few months.

The Tong Wheel is out.  The Steorn Orbo is out.  The China motor is out.  Now the wits.ws motor is out.  All can be explained by the Lead-Out Energy Theory.  There is no violation of the Law of Conservation of Energy if we accept that gravitational and Electron Motion energy can be lead-out.

*** I strongly believe that the Governments will release information on their top-secret devices that are much more advanced once multiple OU devices have been demonstrated by civilian organizations.  With Lead-Out Energy Theory, the roadblock quoting Conservation of Energy is now removed.

*** The Lee-Tseung thread is still giving me problems.  I cannot read the last page.

ltseung888

The following is from the Australian Inventor Chas Campbell:

How 2 Fix

To create a power source by using Gravity you must have a constant source of momentum
and it doesn't have to be perpetual motion, My system uses an electric motor to generate
centrifugal force this is achieved with flywheels. A balanced flywheel attached to an electric
motor will actual reduce the power consumption of the electric motor while generating Torque
you use the extra power to drive another flywheel and so on,

Remember to produce electricity you only have to spin a alternator at its designed speed
once that speed is reached you use the torque (hp) to keep it spinning sounds to easy
doesn't it, I can spin a flywheel at 1000 rpm which weighs 80 kg and the power consumption
of the 750watt motor is less than what it takes to spin the motor attached to nothing,

As a mater of interest the flywheel has a diameter of 600mm, Imagine a steel wheel weighing
80 Kg  travelling at 113 KL PH, So next time your electricity account arrives ask yourself
why does it cost so much when it can be produced by Free wind, Free sun, Free tides,
Free water and Free Gravity which can be produced on site "no more power lines"..
or high insurance cover on your solar panels or wind towers.

Gravity is available everywhere even to the 2+ billion people who live without electricity.
I am not smart enough to write a book or design a computer game so I decided to invent
something that would make me rich it's been a lot of fun and very frustrating as everybody
keeps saying it can't be done, I am now 73, live in a unit, have a foreign landlord and have
spent all my money on my invention, it's time I told the world how to build the SAHC generator,.
Safe, Affordable, Helpful, & Clean.

Sir/Madam if you, your company, or your Goverment would like to be associated with something
that will make the world a better, safer place please contact me, I've had a film made that
I'm sure you will find very interesting.

If you send your POSTAL ADDRESS with a small amount to cover my costs to my
POSTAL ADDRESS a copy of the film in DVD mode will be posted to you in a POSTpak*

Sincerely,
Chas Campbell
PO BOX 137 SUNNYBANK QLD AUSTRALIA 4109.