Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

THE OVERUNITY RING

Started by innovation_station, November 07, 2009, 10:44:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Farrah Day

Oh, not the old teleporter again.... yawn... yes I know you have it running off a Joule Thief... yawn  ::)

Yet more meaningless nonsense... ???

You're a very sad case, Muppet brain. Only someone as delusional as yourself could possibly think that they have something to offer the world.

I'm not sure who you think your continual gibberish is impressing...  but I suspect it is only yourself and a mere handful of equally sad cases... oh yes, and aliens of course.  Ask yourself, who of sane mind would give any credibility to someone as illiterate and uneducated as yourself? Someone who cannot string a coherent sentence together, cannot spell to save his life and has the grammatical prowess of a very backward chimp.

Beats me why anyone has ever tried to converse with you in the first place. You're an annoying bloody nuisance and an insult to every intelligent member of the forum.

The really sad thing is, I think you've actually brainwashed yourself into believing the very garbage you spout.

Farrah Day

"It's what you learn after you know it all that counts"

Mk1

Faraday

Stop projecting your inadequacy on others , do something useful for once shut up!

sparks

Any current initiated in a spinning inertial frame will experience Coriolus acceleration.  This acceleration is not observable when you are in the spinning inertial frame.  You just see the car go straight down the road.  When in reality it was accelerated along a curved path.  If we are to see any gains from the Coriolus acceleration we need to create a field that is detached from the inertial frame of the Earth.  Since charged mass when accelerated emits emwaves it may be a matter of creating an antennae that is fixed relative to Earth's spin.
Think Legacy
A spark gap is cold cold cold
Space is a hot hot liquid
Spread the Love

gadgetmall

Quote from: MrMag on November 10, 2009, 01:17:35 PM
IST,

How soon we forget. I thought that I did invest in you, didn't I?

You actually mean that you do not have a working prototype and you expect people to build a device that works in your head. YOU ARE ON CRACK!
NO, I will not waste my money to buy materials for this so called device of yours. You have not shown me anything in the past that would make me think that you might know how to do it.

You are jumping the gun and are going to get a lot of people totally pissed off at you. If you already have the parts, build it! Show me. Maybe then I'll replicate it.

Now you are saying that it could be "a complete and utter failure", which with your record is more than likely the case, that I can use the parts for a earth battery and get over 1000 amps. You have no idea what you are talking about.
Hello Mrmag . I can confirm that he indeed did buy the parts . I have them here and are waiting to ship them after the holiday very soon . Also he asked me to show a demonstration of just how much Over unity  one little Jt and one BIG 650fard ultra cap can do . My demonstration is now an entry for the Overunty prize and is a consolidated effort . you can review all the details of a very simple OU demonstration that anyone can replicate at the JT thread starting on page 996 thru the current page . Experiment 1 was can a normal standard joule thief Charge up a 650 farads ultracap . the answer is yes . If yes how much energy from the aa battery will it take . the answer is 5/1000'ths of a volt from the AA battery to charge up an ultra cap to 2.6 volts at 3500AMPS !!! a Cop calculation was done By Groundloop and has calculated with my results that i have achieved a COP of 2,26 . Its enough to win the prize . and we will win . no one can produce 3500 amps from an aa battery with only 2500 milliamps. I challenge anyone to do this with other means .These efforts are the worlds first SINGLE AA powered JT heater and light / Now IST has bought 600 dollars worth of ultracaps toroidal bridges transistor and other things . Its true . And with My simple demonstration of MASSIVE overunity with just one  imagine  a ring of these things  . the power is incredible from nothing . 

Gadget
Visit www.sunpowerwindpower.com For Gadgetmall fugi Completed unit,low powered Joule thief Kit's AA Fugi Kits,   rainbow R G B Joule theif kits completed housed units. NEW E-LIGHT AAA PERPETUAL LIGHT Runs for ?EARTH BATTERIES NOW ON SALE !  MAGNESIUM AND CARBON RODS ALL SIZES CARBON RODS 1/2" to 6" in Diameter 1 to 4 feet long & 650FARAD2.7VOLT ULTRABOOSTERCAPS THE MONSTER ,Instructions. Vintage Germanium Transistors run on low volts(0.20Vdc-some lower!)  Solar Cells 5VDC80ma,   BLUE BURNING LASER KITGreen laser pointer SEE Gadgetmall Kits link !

gadgetmall

Quote from: MrMag on November 10, 2009, 09:39:29 PM
That's a great Capacitor bank. It will hold quite a punch.

No. If you hook the battery directly to the capacitor, the battery will charge the capacitor to the voltage that is in the battery and no more. Well the capacitor may be a couple of millivolts more but that's all. It will not drain the battery.

There are many ways to increase the voltage in the capacitor above the say 1.5 volts. Pulse a step-up transformer, use a joule thief... and probably many more ways. I would like to know how you plan on loading the capacitor to the 5400 Watts. Once the amperage in the capacitor matches the amperage loading it. How will you force more into the capacitor? I could be wrong though. I am talking 30 year old technology. :)

Put my fingers where my mouth is? I've already told you that I've been doing it for over 30 years. How long have you been doing this? If there is anyone who should be putting their fingers where their mouth is, it's you. You talk a good, well not that good of a story. But if anyone questions you, they are the idiots and fools.

I can't calculate the power in the capacitors in the picture. What size are they, how many are there, and how are they connected. Maybe you can show me a schematic of them and then I can calculate the power. Oh wait, you don't do drawings. The only drawings you ever posted are scribbles that came from your Daughter.

Maybe you can try a simple test for me and give me your results. Take a 1.5 VDC battery, any size and short it out through a heavy load for 2 seconds. Now take your super Capacitor and do the same thing. Now measure the voltage of the battery and the capacitor.
Hi Mr mag . I hope your following My Experiments because i have proved that the old 30 year technology is wrong . i did the 1.5 volt charge . the battery was charged completely  and directly connected to an650 farad scap . the battery got how and was dead in 5 minuits . the ultra capacitor did not eve think about reaching unity or even a volt . the aa battery  sees the Bcap  as a dead short . BUT read page 996 to to 1005 for the results of an ongoing experiment and the Ou that i achieved along the way . this is what ist is talking about .I chage one up to full capacity and light my cig with it  and only lose 5/1000ths of a volt from the AA source / easly replaced with a quick 5 second shot from the charged bcap . No battery or super cap exhibits the amperage storage . Nothing except the ULTRACAPCITOR. If you replicate this you must use an ultracapacitor with a higher amp rating that the source .yep I'm stirring the wasps nest now . it cost less that 100 dollars to replicate my experiment and i guarantee it will show you that over unity exist BIG TIME !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Gadget

Gadget
Visit www.sunpowerwindpower.com For Gadgetmall fugi Completed unit,low powered Joule thief Kit's AA Fugi Kits,   rainbow R G B Joule theif kits completed housed units. NEW E-LIGHT AAA PERPETUAL LIGHT Runs for ?EARTH BATTERIES NOW ON SALE !  MAGNESIUM AND CARBON RODS ALL SIZES CARBON RODS 1/2" to 6" in Diameter 1 to 4 feet long & 650FARAD2.7VOLT ULTRABOOSTERCAPS THE MONSTER ,Instructions. Vintage Germanium Transistors run on low volts(0.20Vdc-some lower!)  Solar Cells 5VDC80ma,   BLUE BURNING LASER KITGreen laser pointer SEE Gadgetmall Kits link !