Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Capillary Energy Source

Started by Azorus, November 09, 2009, 03:31:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

mr_bojangles

Quote from: Azorus on November 09, 2009, 02:58:57 PM

There is no wicking effect, the capillary pipe is filled to the top with capillary tubing.  water will rise up due to capillary effect.

hey bud, sorry to say but creativity is right

the "wicking effect" literally is the capillary effect....

i am puzzled as to what you are referring to as a "capillary pipe... filled to the top with capillary tubing."

the capillary effect generally refers to one of two main things,

the first being extremely thin tubes, being partially submerged in water, where the surface tension of water is less than that of the gravitational pull inside the tube, and the liquid inside the tube raises until they are met equally (this is not due to difference in air pressure, if you tried this with mercury it would have the opposite effect)

the smaller the tube the greater effect

the other refers to, well a wick or any porous material, the best example being a paper towel or a sponge

even a rope

that being said i think your either combining them (which i haven't heard of) or filling a tube with...a wick like material

the thing about capillary action is the same as a siphon

what we perceive as work is either an imbalance in gravity or an absorbent material that spreads liquids evenly throughout the material, not doing work

not a bad idea though

with water, don't worry about turning a generator, just try to make something that can fill itself up

first just try to get a "capillary tube" to overflow, if you can do that then you already made history

hope it helped...
"If at first you don't succeed, try, try again. Then quit. There's no point in being a damn fool about it." 
-WC Fields

mr_bojangles

oh ya, and if water only moves from one pressure to the other, how will it get back to the other chamber...
"If at first you don't succeed, try, try again. Then quit. There's no point in being a damn fool about it." 
-WC Fields

Azorus

One more clarification.

The capillary pipe is a pipe filled with capillary tubing, thin glass tubing.

and did you even read the discription before you wrote your last comment about how water goes back down to the lower tank?

Azorus

Creativity

i painted capillary pipe man..in green. water will rise to the green level by capillary effect + blue rise of the water due to pressure gradient. Blue pipes are the one that rise water purely due to the pressure gradient. i do not neglate any of the effects, I base the drawing on the real experiment. Pressure in both types of pipe on my drawing is the same, normal pipe is a reference pipe to show what is the pressure used. As u can see there is no difference in the level of water in a normal pipe and a capillary pipe once the capillair starts to have any water above its upper end.

Until the pressure is such that in a normal pipe the water level is not higher than the upper end of the capillair, not a single drop of water will leave the capilair. Indeed in this situation,the water will have higher level in capilair, but no water will leave the capilair.

I don't care about ur non- capillary -generator-side-pipe and i was not referring to it in any of my posts. I just say that ur capillary pipe will still need the same amount of energy to start to drip as a normal pipe used instead of ur capillair.

Build it and prove me wrong.
Blues it through your outstanding life,leaving more than just footsteps behind (1999 B-stok by me).

By being intensively responsive to what others say,i do run a risk: I open myself up to the opinions of others.i will,at times, have a great understanding for their opinion.Sometimes,i will even change my own opinion because i realize that the other person is right.This "risk" i do not run if i am unresponsive to what others say.