Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Global Warming

Started by PaulLowrance, November 25, 2009, 08:45:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

4Tesla

Quote from: Azorus on January 07, 2010, 02:07:58 PM
Hey Pual!

where in your global warming model does the coldest winter in over a decade come?

LOL  ::)  Here in Washington state we just broke a record for the warmest January on record and February to be the same.  I thought this thread was dead.

4Tesla

Cap-Z-ro

Whereas summers...or whats left of them are an icicle less than warm anymore ?

Go figger huh.

*rebury's thread*

Regards...

sparks

The mindscrewers have moved on.  Now it is the 2012 earth solar alignment get your ass an ark ticket fast paranoia.
We got the 911 massacre to enforce the contracts some puppet made with the oil companies on behalf of the people of Iraq.   We got US troops in Haitai to restore order so that a puppet government can be established there and enslave the Haitains into farming for free.  We got Alcoa fucking the people of Jamaica over huge.  Us troops will soon be called in to restore order on the college campuses that have become heavily armed and the cheap army Alcoa maintains there is afraid to enter these terrorist spots.  Forget about Brazil they are turning unproductive lands like the rain forest into farmland.  These are bad bad bad people.  What natural calamity will soon befall them.  Better to leave the rain forests untouched.  The Amazon river network could feed the world and make brazil the breadbasket of the Earth.  Fuck no we gotta have them special insects and birds and whatever.  The only thing a bird ever did for me was shit on my car.  Only thing an insect ever did for me was bite my ass.  They can all vanish from the face of the Earth for all I give a shit.
But no you got these stupid rich people doing Amazon visits and swinging from trees and shit playing Tarzan.  Get a life a real life not some  childhood fantasy about walking around patting nice fluffy playful panda bears.  Panda bears are tree sloths.    I gotta admit we have alot of work ahead of us like basic housing structures that are built above ground.  This has to be the dumbest thing yet.  It is a moderate 50 to 60 degrees 4 or 5 feet down and we insist on building aboveground and freezing are ass off in the winter and boiling away in the summer.  You build a big cave with a skylight and there you go.  No heating and airconditioning bills.  Just a little ultrasonic digging machine into the Rock some drainage and you got yourself a house.  No lets be stupid and build a cave aboveground made out of lets see ,,,,rock.  Then artifically light heat and air condition the aboveground caves.  Sorry for sounding like Mickey Rooney but he did make alot of valid points.  How about taking some of that solar energy input and using it to desalinate ocean water.  Pump the water into the Deserts and turn them into farmland.  How about instead of Dupont working on some new kind of automotive finish paint work on manmade food.  We can make a smart paint but we cant string together simple sugars and amino acid groups.  But I digress.
Think Legacy
A spark gap is cold cold cold
Space is a hot hot liquid
Spread the Love

Nabo00o

QuoteWe got the 911 massacre to enforce the contracts some puppet made with the oil companies on behalf of the people of Iraq.
What do you mean by this?
Its not about the conspiracy, I have seen more evidence pointing to the fact of a demolition rather than against, but the Iraqi people have only fallen victims to the bigger decision makers...

And seriously you got a really pessimistic view of the world I might say, on the line with cap-z-ro and the others crowding over this tread.

What about trying to find logic in life instead of accepting every unbacked crazy conspiracy you can find, as seems to be the extreme case here....

Your biggest enemy, tax  :D
Why is it so evil? Yeah, I know and have seen some clues that it isn't written down in law in the US but still! Tax has its important functions...

Without tax you'd have a terribly life, I can guarantee it!
In the state we humans are in now, where we still rely on the money and capital to run our lives, the state needs capital to make sure that all the basic needs are available, like police, hospital, firemen, mail and much more including the core structure which keeps a country glued together. 

If the case is that you want a country or a world entirely controlled and ruled by private power, then good luck with that...
But if not, then I suggest you take closer look at what tax really is  :)

Julian
Static energy...
Dynamic energy...
Two forms of the same.

silverfish

Quote from: Nabo00o on February 03, 2010, 11:04:16 AM
What do you mean by this?
Its not about the conspiracy, I have seen more evidence pointing to the fact of a demolition rather than against, but the Iraqi people have only fallen victims to the bigger decision makers...

And seriously you got a really pessimistic view of the world I might say, on the line with cap-z-ro and the others crowding over this tread.

What about trying to find logic in life instead of accepting every unbacked crazy conspiracy you can find, as seems to be the extreme case here....

Julian

You say with regard to 911, 'I have seen more evidence pointing to the fact of a demolition rather than against, but the Iraqi people have only fallen victim to the bigger decision makers...'
       Within that statement you give tacit acceptance to the suggestion that there is an alternative view to 911 which does not tally with the official view - and you have seen evidence supporting that view, which, in fact, would imply a conspiracy. Yet, in the same breath you talk about 'unbacked crazy conspiracies'
'extreme', 'a pessimistic view of the world', and so on, which, by the way I don't hold.
     What I am absolutely certain about, however, is there are such things as real conspiracies, whether they influence economic conditions or perceived terror attacks. The naive media dismissal of 'conspiracy theories' as the province of lone nutters and dysfunctional individuals is a transparent ploy to discredit anyone who doesn't believe everything the government says.
         In order to reinforce their viewpoint that everyone must believe them, the government is actually considering banning free speech, fining or taxing people with alternative views, or terminating their broadband access altogether. These are not actions which would be considered 'normal' in a so-called 'democratic' society. They are in fact 'extreme' in such a context, and have more in common with 'banana republics'  'fascist police states' or 'neo-stalinist dictatorships'.
         If you think this is a 'conspiracy theory' I'd suggest you study Cass Sunstein's writings or listen to his speeches. You will find an orientation that has far more to do with marxism or communism than classical western democracy.
         As for what you call tax, what is going on now with the bailouts I would classify as 'theft', in fact I would go further and call it a 'heist' and the biggest transfer of wealth in recorded history. Given well over 10 X Leverage taken into consideration, the amount taken from the taxpayer, and given to the very same banking institutions that caused the problem in the first place, is in excess of 27 trillion dollars. Let's think about how much money 1 trillion dollars represents. If you take 1 trillion dollars and place them end to end, they will go all the way to the sun and BACK - just one trillion alone is an unimaginable sum of money. The deficit is what, 12 trillion? compare all this to the gross domestic product and you will have some idea of the mess we are in. It's called manufactured DEBT - debt which our children will still be paying off in their old age. So let's please not confuse legitimate tax with the criminal plunder that is currently going on.