Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Global Warming Truth

Started by PaulLowrance, January 07, 2010, 12:05:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jikwan

By the way, all forums are occupied by paid agents of distraction.

I've noticed they all employ the same familiarization pattern whereby they enter popular threads, display some knowledge and insight, are generally very obliging, and appar elpful and generous.

Next thing you know they are disrespectful in other threads...make baseless generalizations and wild accusations.

And seemingly, its as if they can't recognize a fact if their life depended on it...yet they argue other unrelated red herring points.

In the end, they serve their purpose by stealing your most valuable asset---your time.

excellent! this is very rarely mentioned
zen is the art of seeing everything and noticing nothing

ResinRat2

Quote from: PaulLowrance on January 12, 2010, 07:17:47 PM
I watch unbiased news stations. Fox News is the most biased news station (if one could consider it that) that I am aware of.
That's interesting; Fox News is consistently overall #1 in ratings, day after day after day. I guess the wave is leaving you far behind.  This must mean you are out of touch with the way the rest of the United States is moving. I’ll tell you why, because they recognize the B.S. coming from the other networks and they want to see REAL news.
Oh wait; it must be a biased source, right Paul; maybe because it’s not on Wikipedia? Oh, wait again, it must be because the data must be wrong, after all, the numbers don’t agree with the Mighty Paul Lowrance and his adoring followers.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2009/09/30/fox-news-dominates-3q-200_n_304260.html

http://www.mediabistro.com/TVNewser/Ratings/

I guess you can tell I am really angry with this guy.

Research is the only place in a company where you can continually have failures and still keep your job.

I knew immediately that was where I belonged.

4Tesla

I can't stand to watch Fox News.. bunch of idiots.. If you watch Fox News I bet you listen to Rush Limbaugh, are a far right conservative Christian and Republican... correct??  The problem with the conservative far right republicans and the liberal far left Democrats is that there is no changing their minds.  What they think the world should be like has to be the right and the only way... closed minded people.  Now people in the middle are open minded.. see the gray areas and don't see things in black and white.  That is the kind of people I thought would be on this forum.. but it doesn't seem to be the case.

4Tesla

4Tesla

Quote from: silverfish on January 12, 2010, 04:07:25 PM
I'm freezing my face off here in the UK. If you think this is part of a 100 year warming trend, then go ahead and believe it. When next year's winter proves yet more devastating than this one, you will no doubt justify this as evidence of global warming. Where is this global warming? I certainly haven't experienced it, do you know anyone who has?
      People need to look at the mediaeval warm period, to understand that relatively recently temperatures were the same or warmer than today. Thousands of years ago C02 levels were higher than they are today, and now we are asked to believe C02 is a toxic gas that we must be taxed on - our breathing, which benefits plants, so that they can produce oxygen.
       Question everything - especially so-called 'bona fide' data brought to you courtesy of special interests.

Uh?? It is called winter!  The glaciers here in Washington state are disappearing.. can you explain why that is?  Yes I have seen them myself!

I think everyone has to agree that becoming energy independent is good for all.. it makes environmentalist happy as we cut back on co2 and it makes us a safer nation as we are no longer sending our money overseas to the terrorist.. not saying that they were responsible for 9/11  ;)

A lot of electric cars coming soon!  I've been following the Chevy Volt.. very cool!
Check it out here:
http://www.chevrolet.com/pages/open/default/future/volt.do
http://www.chevroletvoltage.com/
http://gm-volt.com/

4Tesla

silverfish

Quote from: Pirate88179 on January 11, 2010, 06:17:13 PM
Tbird:

That was such a good article I posted the lead paragraphs here:

"The bitter winter afflicting much of the Northern Hemisphere is only the start of a global trend towards cooler weather that is likely to last for 20 or 30 years, say some of the world’s most eminent climate scientists.Their predictions â€" based on an analysis of natural cycles in water temperatures in the Pacific and Atlantic oceans â€" challenge some of the global warming orthodoxy’s most deeply cherished beliefs, such as the claim that the North Pole will be free of ice in summer by 2013.

According to the US National Snow and Ice Data Centre in Colorado, Arctic summer sea ice has increased by 409,000 square miles, or 26 per cent, since 2007 â€" and even the most committed global warming activists do not dispute this.The scientists’ predictions also undermine the standard climate computer models, which assert that the warming of the Earth since 1900 has been driven solely by man-made greenhouse gas emissions and will continue as long as carbon dioxide levels rise. "
Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-1242011/DAVID-ROSE-The-mini-ice-age-starts-here.html#ixzz0cLfgNIhL

Paul will dispute this because even though those climatologists are the leading ones in the world, their reports do not fit the man-caused global warming model so therefore they can't be true.

Bill

Exactly. It doesn't matter how credentialled or academic they are, or how much the information is backed up from other sources. It will be 'bad science' because it doesn't fit the global warming model. If you raise the subject of ClimateGate emails, these will be described as 'taken out of context' or, perversely, 'proof' that big oil is funding Climate skeptics, scientific skeptics are in the minority, there is a 'consensus' and all the other nonsense, etc. etc. ad infinitum.
        There's easily enough valid information and links posted on this forum to show people that the global warming hypothesis, far from being clear-cut, has MANY questions hanging over it and is clearly in dispute - that is a fact that anyone with half a brain can see right away, in fact anyone with the ability to read newspapers can see also that we have been given contradictory information right from the start.
        4Tesla, considers the mediaeval warm period as an 'abnormal' period in the past 500 years. If you go back further you will find similar periods when the Earth was warmer than today. Perhaps these were 'abnormal' too - but I have another explanation. The climate changes in cycles just as it has done for millions of years, and human beings have been breathing out CO2 for 150,000 years or so without any problem. Yet this tiny fraction of the atmosphere is cited as a major problem. The fact that carbon dioxide is heavier than air is ignored. The fact that the SEAS ABSORB LARGE AMOUNTS OF CO2 is ignored. And when questionable graphs like the hockey stick graph 'proving' global warming are compiled, they conveniently leave out the mediaeval warm period and ignore the influence of larger cycles such as ice age cycles, sun cycles, magnetic reversals, and so on. Including these cycles would give very different results - but no, we never see that.