Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Global Warming Truth

Started by PaulLowrance, January 07, 2010, 12:05:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

happyfunball

Quote from: silverfish on January 12, 2010, 04:07:25 PM
I'm freezing my face off here in the UK. If you think this is part of a 100 year warming trend, then go ahead and believe it. When next year's winter proves yet more devastating than this one, you will no doubt justify this as evidence of global warming. Where is this global warming? I certainly haven't experienced it, do you know anyone who has?
      People need to look at the mediaeval warm period, to understand that relatively recently temperatures were the same or warmer than today. Thousands of years ago C02 levels were higher than they are today, and now we are asked to believe C02 is a toxic gas that we must be taxed on - our breathing, which benefits plants, so that they can produce oxygen.
       Question everything - especially so-called 'bona fide' data brought to you courtesy of special interests.

It's winter. It's supposed to be cold. The warming trend is the overall annual mean temperature. It's just the same thing over and over with you guys, 'the earth has always had warming and cooling cycles,' and 'it's winter and it's cold therefore, no climate change.'

The one instance you bring up, the Medieval Warm Period, is the only known such anomoly and that occured over the course of 500 years. Note the fact that it is an anomaly, and therefore by no means considered normal in Earth's history. If that's what you're basing your comments on, then they're essentially baseless.

PaulLowrance

Quote from: Azorus on January 12, 2010, 02:25:15 PM
Paul you are a tool.  You can not be convinced unless there was three feet of snow for 10 years.  global warming not real, climate change is.

If you follow your own graphs that you worship you will notice that they do not follow up to the current year, maybe you should look into that.  You would notice that 1997-1999 where a lot warmer than now, oh wait 10 years ago, that would mean a cooling trend...

Yes they did, but you don't seem to understand the mathematics evolved. In the 5 year average graph each point consists of 5 years of data. So for example in that particular graph the last point for 2005 would be 2009, 2008, 2007, 2006, 2005. As you can see, although the last point might be drawn at 2005, but it consists of data up to 2009. So to do what you complain about, they would have to time travel, lol.

Active publishing climatologist must get a truck load of such statements from amateur scientists every day.

PaulLowrance

Quote from: Azorus on January 12, 2010, 03:47:00 PM
And if you only watch CNN i feel sorry for you, they only have like 3-4 stories on all day, must get boring for ya!

I watch unbiased news stations. Fox News is the most biased news station (if one could consider it that) that I am aware of.

Cap-Z-ro

Quote from RR:

" The other reason I fight the hysteria is because it is being used as a tool by power-hungry politicians, like Al Gore, as a means to get legislation passed that would control every aspect of our lives. By control of energy they would manipulate the economy and social structure of our society. Not just Nationally, like in the United States; but globally "

Once they convince everyone energy production is a contributing factor in "globa warming", it then appears to make sense to regulated it...they have control what free energy producing devices will be 'permit'ed to produce energy.

That is their goal...and they are desperately trying to overcome the exposure of their emails and admission of destroying date which contradicted their falsified data.

By the way, all forums are occupied by paid agents of distraction.

I've noticed they all employ the same familiarization pattern whereby they enter popular threads, display some knowledge and insight, are generally very obliging, and appar elpful and generous.

Next thing you know they are disrespectful in other threads...make baseless generalizations and wild accusations.

And seemingly, its as if they can't recognize a fact if their life depended on it...yet they argue other unrelated red herring points.

In the end, they serve their purpose by stealing your most valuable asset---your time.

Its wise to steer clear of people who without provocation disrespect others.

Regards...

sparks

I see more chance of man surviving global warming then global freezing.  If all the watervapor and oceans froze over it would change the whole surface of the Earth white.  White reflects  solar radiation including the infrared radiation which is about 60 percent of the identified electromagnetic waves presently considered a factor in the heating of the Earth.  Course we dont take into account that we are sitting on the surface of a piece of the Sun and there is alot of heating from within the Earth.zin

Well anyway if the whole thing goes white then the Earth turns into a frozen snowball.  Maybe global warming is a bunch of krap and the real deal is global freezing.  Now the tunnels undergound make sense.  Down there with an insulating layer of snow it would be really comfy.  Heat from the interior of the Earth would be trapped while we wouldnt have to deal with the wonders of nature including hurricanes tornadoes rain snow heatwaves arridification crop devouring bugs deer vermin microbes
plant poisons killer bees red ants flys mosquoitos cockroaches fleas etc etc etc.  Nature sure is beautiful.
Think Legacy
A spark gap is cold cold cold
Space is a hot hot liquid
Spread the Love