Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Global Warming Truth

Started by PaulLowrance, January 07, 2010, 12:05:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PaulLowrance

Quote from: WilbyInebriated on January 14, 2010, 09:19:21 AM
more shocking graphical data... it's actually pirates that are to blame.
from venganza.org

And you don't "think" that the # of privates world wide correlates with the world population? LOL

PaulLowrance

Quote from: ResinRat2 on January 14, 2010, 09:20:25 AM
I wrote this onis once, but it is worth repeating. Why are you even wasting your time with Lowrence. He is a hero in his own mind.

I repeat from previously:

Let's see, what will Paul say:

"I already dealt with this issue before, I'm not going to repeat myself."

"Those graphs are false because they are supported by big oil."

"The data is not reliable because it doesn't come from Wikipedia"

"You have shown yourself to be a (big oil supporter, idiot, liar, etc. whatever else I can dream up) Pirate, everyone else knows you are someone who takes things out of context."

"I looked over the numbers and they don't say what I want so they are false"

"Look, it wasn't even written by a climatologist"

"It wasn't written by the 97% of scientists that agree that man made global warming is a fact."

"I don't even want to talk to you guys anymore, but I keep talking because I would give 100% of my income to save the earth; but if you say I would do that then I will change what I quote from you and say what I wanted to say that I said."

"This thread is filled with big oil supporter idiots and everything they quote or write is false, NO MATTER WHAT!"

etc., etc., You are all wrong and liars and frauds. etc.

Did I miss anything? I'm sure new B.S. is coming. Just wait for it.

"Oh yeah, you must hate nature, while I love nature and the earth and Obama who I adore."

I forgot one: "That's bad science, no matter what they say because it disagrees with the 97% of scientists that agree with global warming.

That should cover most of it.

Stefan,

I am not kidding here, you better tell these people to stop lying!! I may have written *some* of those quotes. I don't know since I've only checked two of these quotes, and in both cases I did not write it.

How interesting that this liar can't even provide the links to my *so-called* quotes. A typical thug IMO. I just did a forum search on the 1st quote, and the only result that came up was *your* post. Then I did a 2nd forum search taken a random quote from your list, which was "You have shown yourself to be a (big oil supporter, idiot, liar, etc. whatever else I can dream up) Pirate, everyone else knows you are someone who takes things out of context."  Again, the only search result that came back was *your* post!

What kind of sick person would place false quotes from a person?

PaulLowrance

On top of a forum search, I just did a google search, and the only
results that came up was from ResinRat2's post.

This is the 2nd time you've posted those quotes that you claim I
made. I may have made some of those quotes, but the first and
only two I've checked were not my words. So who do you think
you are to lie about what I said???

Did you actually think I was not going to verify? Well, it worked for
awhile since I did not verify  the first time you made that sick post.

So lets see you show where I wrote the following two quotes -->

"You have shown yourself to be a (big oil supporter, idiot, liar, etc. whatever else I can dream up) Pirate, everyone else knows you are someone who takes things out of context."

"I already dealt with this issue before, I'm not going to repeat myself."

And no, I did not edit my posts since you provided these fake quotes like a week ago.

Azorus

I agree with resinrat2, back when i was arguing with you to give me all your income.  I hardly think any one of them is a direct quote, more of a paraprhase of what you say.  And the "that is just bad science" is a direct quote you use all the time.   

I only ask since your are obviously not a scientist yourself, what qualifies a scientist to be one, and if facts are facts why does it matter who wrote them?

Azorus

Pual please explain
"a significant contributing factor in changing mean global temperatures"

in your wiki page you posted, i would really like to know how significant it is, because it doesn't say.