Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

All of Stanley Meyer's Equipment FOUND Including Dune Buggy! (Videos Here)

Started by chessnyt, January 19, 2010, 03:16:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MarkE

Data is always good.  For a given set of electrodes and electrolyte dialing the voltage around probably won't change the production versus power until the voltage is so low that you don't produce any gas, or the voltage is so high that you start getting big I2*R losses, or worse get arcing.  These guys are altering the electrodes to minimize the effective I2*R losses that the electrodes impose.  Overcoming that loss was sort of the idea with the pulsing in the 2005 Japanese paper.  The single alkaline cell is a good marketing visual.

TommeyLReed

Hi Mark,

I would not waste my time explaining anything to these clowns that are making any claims on HHO, it was a scam when Stan Meyer did it, and it will be in the future also.

For anyone to think that they can but 1kw into a HHO cell, and expect the same mechanical output in a engine is just fooling themselves. HHO is a total scam, some people just can't except these facts!

If you put any amount of energy into a HHO, you will get far less energy back...How many time can you say this is a stupid claim!

Tom

ARMCORTEX

Chessynt,

I see that you dared challenge o wise Dankie in the past.

You have no right to call out the builders, you are the essence of weakness.

Only I have that right, since I created the Stephen Meyers driver.

The only novel thing, that is worth building, is that setup.

So will the builders step up to the plate and pursue the legacy of O wise Dankie

MarkE

Quote from: TommeyLReed on August 23, 2014, 08:04:35 AM
Hi Mark,

I would not waste my time explaining anything to these clowns that are making any claims on HHO, it was a scam when Stan Meyer did it, and it will be in the future also.

For anyone to think that they can but 1kw into a HHO cell, and expect the same mechanical output in a engine is just fooling themselves. HHO is a total scam, some people just can't except these facts!

If you put any amount of energy into a HHO, you will get far less energy back...How many time can you say this is a stupid claim!

Tom
Tom with regards to efficiency of electrolysis by any means, what you say is certainly the available experience. 

I am trying to learn to be more patient and diplomatic with others.  I get lots of opportunity for practice here.

Johan_1955

Quote from: TommeyLReed on August 23, 2014, 08:04:35 AM
Hi Mark,

Tom

Tom, a oeps?

Who is talking here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YXAtgWytw64

Did you build the combination Ex- /Implosion, we did do, or did you not, so just talking?

Regards, Johan