Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

All of Stanley Meyer's Equipment FOUND Including Dune Buggy! (Videos Here)

Started by chessnyt, January 19, 2010, 03:16:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

dankie

Ok thx for that .

Frikkin Puharich was too crazy , If I was a ceramic chemist id probably try it , I know about a bit of electronics and know a bit of control loops theory , what could he have used as a material  ?

Im sure he fine-tuned his process even more untill his death.

dankie

http://www.sciencedirect.com/science?_ob=ArticleURL&_udi=B6TW3-4NR18M3-4&_user=10&_coverDate=03%2F31%2F2008&_rdoc=1&_fmt=high&_orig=search&_sort=d&_docanchor=&view=c&_searchStrId=1180025111&_rerunOrigin=google&_acct=C000050221&_version=1&_urlVersion=0&_userid=10&md5=1b5129ffda92f1ddce78e0af3eec1550

There is really something special about stainless steel , these articles are not my strong point tho .

I imagine that as molecules bounce around and the tubes surface have the wave action going and trashing and moving is when the 'electrons cross the barrier' . He said of his brother 'quote' , Stan figured out a way to let the electrons cross the barrier .

Puharich said the same , somekind of electron tunneling happening .

fritz

VIC technology.
Take for example this VIC transormer stuff.
Thats very very old school mixed signal tube amp pulse design stuff.
That doesn´t pop out of nothing within few years o autistic research and experimenting.
So where did Mr. M got that support ?
The way how VIC stuff operates is somewhat above mainstream electrical engineering.

Maybe Mr. M had some telepathic link to Mr. P - like that with Ira Eichhorn ;-(((((

fritz

Quote from: dankie on January 25, 2010, 07:27:22 PM
http://www.sciencedirect.com/science?_ob=ArticleURL&_udi=B6TW3-4NR18M3-4&_user=10&_coverDate=03%2F31%2F2008&_rdoc=1&_fmt=high&_orig=search&_sort=d&_docanchor=&view=c&_searchStrId=1180025111&_rerunOrigin=google&_acct=C000050221&_version=1&_urlVersion=0&_userid=10&md5=1b5129ffda92f1ddce78e0af3eec1550

There is really something special about stainless steel , these articles are not my strong point tho .

I imagine that as molecules bounce around and the tubes surface have the wave action going and trashing and moving is when the 'electrons cross the barrier' . He said of his brother 'quote' , Stan figured out a way to let the electrons cross the barrier .

Puharich said the same , somekind of electron tunneling happening .

So  - no cavitation, no ultrasonic, no stepchargin....
So if you have right material, properly passivated......