Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Apocalypse 2012 and NWO

Started by gravityblock, January 20, 2010, 01:24:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nihilanth

nitinnun, that's a load of utter horse shit.

If 2012 does happen, it will be an event explained with science, not magic. Make no mistakes, either way I will live through it. If nothing happens, so be it. But if it is the end of modern society as we know it, I will survive, and I will ensure religious/spiritual nuts like yourselves will not.
"I think it's better to have ideas [than beliefs.] You can change an idea. Changing a belief is trickier. Life should malleable and progressive; working from idea to idea permits that. Beliefs anchor you to certain points and limit growth; new ideas can't generate. Life becomes stagnant." - Rufus the 13 Apostle.

forest

well,it's enough to damage all power plants and power grids all over the world due to sun solar flare eruption.

Dave45

My friends and brothers there is only One way to the Father and you know it in your heart, you have no need for me to tell you. Repent and seek the Lord with all your heart and soul and the truth will be made manifest.
Blessings in Christ Yeshua

Dave45

They will never get their new world order Daniel tells the truth,

Daniel 2:41
And whereas thou sawest the feet and toes, part of potters' clay, and part of iron, the kingdom shall be divided; but there shall be in it of the strength of the iron, forasmuch as thou sawest the iron mixed with miry clay.

And God will put and end to it,

Daniel 2:34
Thou sawest till that a stone was cut out without hands, which smote the image upon his feet that were of iron and clay, and brake them to pieces.

Daniel 2:35
Then was the iron, the clay, the brass, the silver, and the gold, broken to pieces together, and became like the chaff of the summer threshingfloors; and the wind carried them away, that no place was found for them: and the stone that smote the image became a great mountain, and filled the whole earth.

nitinnun

you are already connected to the universe.
the higher densities can already be found in your positive inner mind.

focusing on another will distract you AWAY from your inner connection.

focusing on another will take you to the lower densities.
where you do not want to go.

close your eyes,
go inside yourself,
and imagine that your mind is full of white light.

make the light as bright as possible.
make it bright beyond brightness.

see how the light burns away the heavy crap energy,
from your consciousness.

clean away all the things that bother your mind,
by burning them away with the white light.

you are already a creator,
and nobody else has any right to claim authority over you.

so be a creator,
and create what your heart wants !