Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Mechanical Power Booster using Magnets

Started by George Jetsgo, February 17, 2010, 07:07:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

George Jetsgo

I have invented a device to mechanically harness the super strong Neodymium Magnets. In simple terms this device uses a command magnet that activates a working magnet to turn a flywheel. The challenge has been, "how do you move the command magnet away from the working magnet once the magnets are nearly touching?" Conventional wisdom says that over unity is not possible.. and I agree with that. A generator won't run an electric motor.. a fan on a sailboat won't propel the boat by blowing into the sail., and using a pair of magnets won't work for a power source because it takes so much energy to move the magnet after the work. This has been my focus.. 'how to decrease the force needed to move the command magnet, and use the energy of the working magnet. I've combined 5 concepts or characteristics of the way these magnets interact.. and, I'm delighted to say "it works". I've tamed the working magnet.
Now that I've got the way to design a power booster, I need something to put it on. I've chosen the human powered machines because they are already in place, very light & for the most part are being developed by people that think outside the box. I've got 5 years of hair pulling research behind me, and have heard it all.. perpetual motion, over unity, violating laws.. etc.. but, this does not fall in those groups. I've been told that my permanent magnets don't have energy, only force.. so? Put your finger between them and see what several hundred pounds of force feels like.. I've got the model... I can put out more power than the power I put into moving the command magnet. I believe that this can be added on to any number of vehicles, where the operator feels a little more work than just peddling, because of the manipulation of the command magnets, but will get a nice boost of power as if there were another person helping pedal.

Any suggestions for the most likely vehicle or company to work with in this research?
thanks

Bulbz

Quote from: George Jetsgo on February 17, 2010, 07:07:32 PM
I have invented a device to mechanically harness the super strong Neodymium Magnets. In simple terms this device uses a command magnet that activates a working magnet to turn a flywheel. The challenge has been, "how do you move the command magnet away from the working magnet once the magnets are nearly touching?" Conventional wisdom says that over unity is not possible.. and I agree with that. A generator won't run an electric motor.. a fan on a sailboat won't propel the boat by blowing into the sail., and using a pair of magnets won't work for a power source because it takes so much energy to move the magnet after the work. This has been my focus.. 'how to decrease the force needed to move the command magnet, and use the energy of the working magnet. I've combined 5 concepts or characteristics of the way these magnets interact.. and, I'm delighted to say "it works". I've tamed the working magnet.
Now that I've got the way to design a power booster, I need something to put it on. I've chosen the human powered machines because they are already in place, very light & for the most part are being developed by people that think outside the box. I've got 5 years of hair pulling research behind me, and have heard it all.. perpetual motion, over unity, violating laws.. etc.. but, this does not fall in those groups. I've been told that my permanent magnets don't have energy, only force.. so? Put your finger between them and see what several hundred pounds of force feels like.. I've got the model... I can put out more power than the power I put into moving the command magnet. I believe that this can be added on to any number of vehicles, where the operator feels a little more work than just peddling, because of the manipulation of the command magnets, but will get a nice boost of power as if there were another person helping pedal.

Any suggestions for the most likely vehicle or company to work with in this research?
thanks

COOL... I think that's similar to an idea I had with actuators and magnets, but I never put into practice.

Are you saying that you have an actual physical working model ?. If so, have you got pictures and/or video footage ?
Best regards.
Steve Ancell.

George Jetsgo

I tried using an actuator, solenoid, electro magnet and about everything else up to a sledgehammer.  Nothing worked well, because the magnet was so hard to move.   I'm using some 150 pounders, and when they are nearly touching, it takes a lot of energy to move them apart.  I knew that in order to make this work, I needed help from somewhere.. and it came to me one morning when it was still dark outside.  It was too simple.  I jumped out of bed and started drawing.  This was last March.  Now this device is complete.  It is not patented yet, so I can not show the photos and I can only speak in general terms of how it works.  It has been very expensive to construct.  I now need to find someone or a group, that would be willing to help me build the next model.  Using my design concepts, I want to build this onto a recumbent trike or small 4 wheel cart.  I know that the energy a cyclist puts into a pedal will be enough to manipulate huge magnets and will produce more than what a conventional pedal system will transfer to the wheels.   Getting interest for this has been harder than solving the magnet lock obstacle.

infringer

easy think of a wheel two magnets facing opposite poles but slightly offset once they get close the repulsion force increases but don't have them directly over till the push off or up stroke think of how a sterling motor works... this is just one way I am sure there are plenty of others!

REGISTER AND BECOME A MEMBER RIGHT NOW!!!!!
........::::::::: http://www.energyinfringer.com  :::::::::........

"""""""everything is energy and energy is everything""""""

-infringer-

Bulbz

The idea I had is as folows...

(1) About 36 sliding actuator rods are placed within guides on a round plate in a daisy-wheel configuration.

(2) Magnets are placed on the outer ends of the rods.

(3) A four-lobed cam is set in the middle of the daisy-wheel, and the spline pokes through the back of the plate.

(4) An outer hub with magnets around the outer edge is mounted on the front of the whole assembly. This hub also has a spline attached to the outside.

The the inner cam is turned by means of input to the back spline, this in turn causes the rods to push the magnets in opposition to the magnets on the outer hub.

It's a bit like a snooker cue hitting a ball... A longer cue will transfer the same amount of linear movement as a shorter cue.

Unlike pairs of gears where one turns a greater angle than the other one, the outer hub turns the same angle as the inner one but applies more torque to its spline, due to the force being controlled from the center and applied to the outer edge and producing more torque to the output spline than the torque being applied to the input spline.

Now that I've cleared that up, is that similar to your idea George ?
Best regards.
Steve Ancell.