Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Pulsed DC Transformer with Embedded Magnets

Started by ltseung888, February 24, 2010, 03:55:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Observer

Hey Hope,

I have posted similar comments pertaining to ChrisC in previous posts.

I have noticed that the only thing Chris is concerned with is Mr. Tseung.
Every Post... Save a few from the early days of Chris's career at OU have been attacks on LT.

Mr. Tseung is a very optimistic Dude and does make some very optimistic Claims at times...
                     But by no means has he overstepped the bounds of decency to deserve the all attacks. ( 1 per week would be OK  ;o)~  )
                     Especially since he is doing experiments and sharing the results !

Now Chris could be Disruptive Type hired by the  Greedy Elite...
          if that is so, then I see any attempt at quelling his behavior as futile.

He has asked my real name a few times... that is kind of suspicious, don't you think?

Anyways...
                      I don't even get pissed anymore at his posts...
                                                                                                      he has been a leach on Tsueng's side for years apparently.
Why is he so obsessed? I can't say...
Perhaps it's because LT has ignored every single attack Chis has ever launched.

Best Regards,
                        The Observer

minde4000

@HOPE + THE OBSERVER

You guys are RIDICULOUS!

Are you dumb or just foolish or  what else is wrong with you that you cannot see here that your "Mr Tseung" is running a scam here?????

Noone is trying to discourage nothing here but personally - I AM alergic to SCAM!

If you got nothing and you claim something + you keep asking for money ... thats a S.C.A.M. + hurts others - do you understand that much or you just talking crap here out of the blue?

BTW I have his 3 layer bifilar  6.25" toroid + multiple variable caps + variable resistors, two scopes and all kind of other stuff - and there is no way I could get 5W out. I am not even talking about 50W out like HE CLAIMED! What does this tell you? Or you just gonna ingore this like you ignore the rest of claims vs proof?

It seems your tseung ran into some sort of financial trouble and does not give a f... what kind of scam he would run - as long as there is a chance to fool someone and make some cash.. and you go ahead support that.

Minde

The Observer

Minde...

If LT had scammed so many people... don't you think at least 1 of them would said something here ?
You and Chris aren't the most streetwise fellas around the block. (as much as you would like to think it)

Yes... LT makes some interesting claims.. but by no means is he a leader as you and Chris think.
           I guess he leads you... but that's your problem.

If you were so concerned about false claims...
                                                                             I Challenge you figure out Cletus Howell's
                                                                                              369 2 Power Tesla Earthquake Machine

that has smashed lots !!!

Or any other of the OL (overlimit) on the voltmeter bull he is claiming.

You got a guy posting BS 10-15 times a day... clogging up the forum
                                                                                  and you're concerned about LT fooling around with a Joule Thief.
                                                                                   Making 1 post per day in his own thread.

HOLY SH_T ... Thank God you don't have to pee your pants more than once per day !

When you realize that a common speaker is an OU device as well as an Acoustic Guitar...
                      you will support anyone who plays with Resonating Transformers...
                                                                                                                                            even the Insignificant and Slightly Wacky  Lawrence Tseung.

Best Regards,
                         The Observer

minde4000

@The Observer

Why you keep refering to other scam.. what for? I have seen that before.. : Thane C heins, water4fuel, fuellesspower and etc...

I dont post here a lot. I just read and follow. But if someone is trying to gain from others by using false claims and I will run into that  - I will chip in.

"you will support anyone who plays with Resonating Transformers..." - support reasearch VS support scam - two VERY different things.

This statement of yours confirms that you are supporting LT ONLY because he is playing with resonance - not because his statements and claims are right.. I just mentioned you are posting out of the blue...didnt I?
Thanks for confirmation.

I do agree about acoustic guitar and resonant transformers as to be a path to OU - but this thread is not one of them unfortunately. This thread is attempt to gain monetary values by introducing false statements + using All Mighty + Poor people + false promises of worldwide benefit - this guy seems to be especially cheeky - just gets me right there man.

Out of the topic: it is sad to watch people building all kind TPUs and other stuff - of wich noone of them seem to understand how it works - they try to achieve OU via trial and error. What happen with Stan Meyer? I had happen to see only one on youtube very nicely build VIC replication with perfect looking step up waves and device itself... its all gone. And now - dudes build Lawton PWM throw a SS pipe or two in and call it Meyer VIC replication. How ridiculous is that? Geez...

Myself I might go back to tesla basics.. also very interested in Meyers VIC of wich working principles are more or less obvious to me already (at least I hope so).

Sorry for off topic post and pics here.

Regards Minde

ltseung888

Quote from: minde4000 on September 08, 2010, 04:15:33 PM

BTW I have his 3 layer bifilar  6.25" toroid + multiple variable caps + variable resistors, two scopes and all kind of other stuff - and there is no way I could get 5W out. I am not even talking about 50W out like HE CLAIMED! What does this tell you? Or you just gonna ingore this like you ignore the rest of claims vs proof?

Minde

Dear minde4000,

You have all the basic equipment.  Then do the following:
1.   Measure the Input Voltage across the AA battery when the circuit is running.  Confirm that the Vpp and Vrms is much less than the 1.5V of a normal fully charged AA  battery.
2.   Show the Output Voltage across the secondary transformer output.  Measure the Output Voltage with no load.  With a properly wound 6.25” toroid, you should get at least 50Vpp.
3.   Make sure that your Joule Thief circuit is properly done.  Place a small capacitor across a 1000 ohm variable resistor used in your Joule Thief Circuit.  Change the value of that variable resistor.  You should see changes in both the Input and Output Vpp voltages.
4.   Then put an one ohm resistor in the negative end of your battery.  Use Channel 2 of your First Oscilloscope to measure instantaneous Input voltage across it.  That will give you the instantaneous current (V=IR).  Use Channel 1 of your First Oscilloscope to measure the instantaneous Input Voltage across the battery.  You have to be careful when you use both Channel 1 and Channel 2 as most oscilloscopes have common ground.
5.   Put a load across your output.  I recommend an LED connected to a variable resistor of 100 ohms and a fixed one ohm resistor.  (If your oscilloscope is not sensitive enough, you may try a 10 ohm fixed resistor and do the mathematics.)
6.   In most oscilloscopes, they have the channel 1 multiplied by channel 2 function.  That provides the instantaneous power.  Try to show that curve only (by changing the dimming function on my scope).  The first oscilloscope shows the Instantaneous Input Power.  The Second oscilloscope shows the instantaneous Output Power.  These two curves show the comparison.
7.   If you just want a rough watts figure, you can use the Channel 1 Vpp values and multiply it by the Channel 2 Vpp value.  That yields an “estimate peak-to-peak” power value in watts. 
8.   By tuning the variable resistors, you should get an Input Power peak-to-peak in the 0.XX watt range.  The Output Power peak-to-peak in the X-XX watt range.
9.   You can get a much more accurate watts and energy figure using the integration of the area under the power curve mathematical function.
10.   You may also use a data logger to record all readings. 

If all fails, come to Hong Kong to attend one of the mini-workshops.  We shall be running them regularly to train up hundreds of University Students.  They are free.  Some of the Students are now ready to run their own workshops to fellow students.

Show your oscilloscope set up and shots.  We may be able to remotely debug the problems for you.
Compressible Fluids are Mechanical Energy Carriers. Air is not a fuel but is an energy carrier. (See reply 1097)
Gravitational or Electron Motion Energy can be Lead Out via oscillation, vibration, rotation or flux change systems.  We need to apply pulse force (Lee-Tseung Pulls) at the right time. (See reply 1106 and 2621)
1150 describes the Flying Saucer.  This will provide incredible prosperity.  Beware of the potential destructive powers.