Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Pulsed DC Transformer with Embedded Magnets

Started by ltseung888, February 24, 2010, 03:55:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

cubalibre

@ tseung

Thank you so much for sharing all. Many other inventors failed to help the world by running after patents. As well I like the idea to donate 10% for charity.

Best wishes for you and resonance for all.

ltseung888

Prayer Continued

Gigi: “Now that your demonstration prototypes are certainties.  The Hong Kong, Stanford, Imperial College, Tsinghua University Professors/Researchers will verify them.  Any knowledgeable research institutions can replicate them.  Raising angel fund of HK$1 million should not be a problem.  What would you do if you have HK$1 million tomorrow?”

Angel: “Remember that you must not use it to benefit yourself.”

Devil: “Spend and enjoy.  You deserve it.”

Tseung: “I shall actually discuss that with an angel investor tomorrow.  The angel investor was the one who provided HK$50,000 to get the FLEET demo out to the World.”

Gigi: “It looks like the angel investor is already very wealthy.  Does he share the same goals as you?”

Tseung: “I shall use the two following slides for discussion.  With the blessing from the Almighty again, we may be able to share the same goals and move along the same path.  The World will benefit.”

Gigi: “I see that you immediately give HK$500K to any inventor who can produce a 1KW Steven Mark type TPU.  You can do it yourself.  Why should you waste the money?”

Tseung: “I already promised my helpers that.  I must not use the money to benefit myself.  The excitement from my helpers and the other poor inventors was something to watch.  Money can be a very motivating force in this case.  I gave a deadline of 3 months.  However, I expect the positive results in a very much shorter time frame.  That 1KW unit can be put into production quickly to benefit the poor nations first.”

Gigi: “Good Luck.”
Compressible Fluids are Mechanical Energy Carriers. Air is not a fuel but is an energy carrier. (See reply 1097)
Gravitational or Electron Motion Energy can be Lead Out via oscillation, vibration, rotation or flux change systems.  We need to apply pulse force (Lee-Tseung Pulls) at the right time. (See reply 1106 and 2621)
1150 describes the Flying Saucer.  This will provide incredible prosperity.  Beware of the potential destructive powers.

ltseung888

Quote from: ltseung888 on July 17, 2010, 07:43:00 PM
Prayer Continued

Gigi: “I see that you immediately give HK$500K to any inventor who can produce a 1KW Steven Mark type TPU.  You can do it yourself.  Why should you waste the money?”

Tseung: “I already promised my helpers that.  I must not use the money to benefit myself.  The excitement from my helpers and the other poor inventors was something to watch.  Money can be a very motivating force in this case.  I gave a deadline of 3 months.  However, I expect the positive results in a very much shorter time frame.  That 1KW unit can be put into production quickly to benefit the poor nations first.”

Gigi: “Good Luck.”

Florence: “Is the prize money of HK$500K open to all?  What are the rules of the competition?”

Tseung: “Yes.  The prize money is open to all.  I have not thought out the rules yet.  I shall just laid out some of the thoughts here.”

(1)   The deadline for submission is October 30. 
(2)   Anyone can submit with video of a working prototype that can generate at least 1KW of overunity power continuously for 10 days. 
(3)   In case of equal functionality, the one with the earlier submission date wins.
(4)   The person or team submitting the working prototype may update the prototype any time up to the deadline of October 30.
(5)   The actual working prototypes will be displayed in Hong Kong (most probably Hong Kong University) for verification.  They will be open to the Public for inspection.
(6)   The technology involved in building the prototype will become public knowledge.  Any manufacturer may follow the directions or improve them to produce products without paying royalties.   However, a manufacturer may pay additional sums to the inventor as consultants or form any appropriate business arrangement.

We expect the participants will learn from the FLEET technology disclosed on this forum.  Most of the work is painstaking tuning.  The purpose of the competition is to get the best configuration out to benefit the World as soon as possible.  One single team can demonstrate the principle.  A few hundred teams can work miracles.

The analogy is the light bulb.  One person can test a few or at most a few dozen materials in a given time frame.  A few hundred teams in a competition environment can test thousands or millions.  New techniques and new technology will come out.  Lead-out energy is a certainty.  It is a matter of bringing it out to benefit the World as soon as possible.  HK$500K may help to work such wonders.
Compressible Fluids are Mechanical Energy Carriers. Air is not a fuel but is an energy carrier. (See reply 1097)
Gravitational or Electron Motion Energy can be Lead Out via oscillation, vibration, rotation or flux change systems.  We need to apply pulse force (Lee-Tseung Pulls) at the right time. (See reply 1106 and 2621)
1150 describes the Flying Saucer.  This will provide incredible prosperity.  Beware of the potential destructive powers.

Paul-R

Quote from: ltseung888 on July 18, 2010, 03:41:38 PM

(2)   Anyone can submit with video of a working prototype that can generate at least 1KW of overunity power continuously for 10 days.
Such stringent conditions are a pity.

You are drifting from finding technology to finding engineering excellence which is usually very expensive.

ltseung888

Quote from: Paul-R on July 18, 2010, 05:01:29 PM
Such stringent conditions are a pity.

You are drifting from finding technology to finding engineering excellence which is usually very expensive.

Enginneers need a challenge.  The Steven Mark TPU videos already showed that generating 1KW is possible.  That was over 10 years ago. 

My team is confident (or even over confident) that they can achieve the above.  Set up your own experiments.  You are likely to hit on some peaks - sometimes not easily replicated.  Sitting and reading will not win you the prize.