Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Pulsed DC Transformer with Embedded Magnets

Started by ltseung888, February 24, 2010, 03:55:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

sigma16

Quote from: XS-NRG on January 12, 2011, 11:27:00 PM
This is off topic Clown.
We are discussing the Pulsed DC Transformer with Embedded Magnets here.
And besides, i can guarantee that you wont need any "silver platter" the only thing you need is your mouth/keybord.

24 pages of BS post from Clown's like you.  No one word of useful info.  Not even good BS.

XS-NRG

Quote from: sigma16 on January 13, 2011, 10:41:14 AM
24 pages of BS post from Clwon's like you.  No one word of useful info.  Not even good BS.

Clwon's?

haha you haven't spoken one usefull word in the 7 years you have been around.
That's a little over 24 pages you Clown. ;D

quarktoo

Quote from: sigma16 on January 13, 2011, 10:41:14 AM
24 pages of BS post from Clwon's like you.  No one word of useful info.  Not even good BS.

You can't even spell "clown" Sigma16.

That being said, posting a photo of your wife to smite XS-NRG is so below the belt, as trolls, we salute you sir!

Rule #1 - Use People!

sigma16

Quote from: quarktoo on January 13, 2011, 01:25:57 AM
Sigma16,

I pointed out where the acceleration was taking place on one of your devices using the silver wire a long time ago. The problem with air core is, they leave a RF signature that is easy to spot. Accident?

On a personal note â€" I didn’t understand what you meant by twisting fields on the Hubbard coil. Tesla and anyone that knows something about the subject refer to them as “rotating magnetic fields” since the series parallel inductors can only come up one at a time.

Perhaps you can better explain measuring the drop across a resistor to TinsleKoala. In exchange I will speak to TheBuzz about getting you off the DAMMED list - that is not good.

Lastly, the mass is not actually fully converted to energy and I know that. I use that with E=MC2 so as to not confuse and draw fire from smarty pants academics. E-MC2 just takes you down to something between a quark and matter but the quark is self healing in that it borrows from the river of aether particles to reform. One could liken it to the sun-ozone-cycle and the aether as a spare parts warehouse.

The Aether flows about as fast as you can run (15 KMH) in the direction of the constellation Leo from what I recall from the work of Miller.

Marinov and a couple of others got results with rotating magnetic fields, but you have to rotate them so fast (around 30 MHz) that it become problematic.  Also, two of three people that I know who got this to work had some sort of pulsar beam thing come out of the top of the coil assembly.  Burns a nice hole in your ceiling.

You can create regions of space that are not reallt fields or even waves.  These can produce effects that appear as gravitational attraction/repulsion, or electrical and magnetic effects.  The mass is used but not consumed, more like you change the energy of the mass and it causes a change in energy around it.

We're damned, but not Trolls.

sigma16

Quote from: XS-NRG on January 13, 2011, 10:49:21 AM
Clwon's?

haha you haven't spoken one usefull word in the 7 years you have been around.
That's a little over 24 pages you Clown. ;D

ASSCLOWN

I looked over your BS posts and see you have absolutely no idea what RE is or even how to produce it.  So, just shut the F up.