Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Pulsed DC Transformer with Embedded Magnets

Started by ltseung888, February 24, 2010, 03:55:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

TinselKoala

Wait a minute.... I just figured out that this quark2 fellow might be using an AMPMETER, hooked up ACROSS -- in parallel with -- a stack of resistors, and thinks he is measuring current through the resistors.
No wonder he's measuring free energy all the time.

TinselKoala

Quote from: WilbyInebriated on January 13, 2011, 10:09:36 PM
i am astounded you think not owning an oscilloscope precludes anyone... did faraday have an oscilloscope? did edison? did tesla? did ohm? did volta? these gentleman i have just listed have contributed FAR more to humanity WITHOUT oscilloscopes than you have with your lecroy or any other scope... tra la

Still off target, I see, Wilby. You see nothing objectionable about someone who claims to be able to make self-runners and OU devices at will, but won't because of the usual reasons, and who thinks he can measure the "current drop" across a single resistor in a parallel stack with a "meter/scope" and automagically get the "RMS current" from any arbitrary waveform, and who thinks that the more parallel resistors in a stack the more "phase something" you get..... but you think it's objectionable that I think it's odd that a worker in the 21st century doesn't have (or know how to use) a fundamental tool......
Pretty sad. I expected better of you.  What could Faraday have contributed, if he DID have an oscilloscope, that is what you should be asking, not making specious comparisons between me (who has never even claimed to discover anything new) and people like Faraday.

Tra la.

WilbyInebriated

Quote from: TinselKoala on January 14, 2011, 07:57:16 AM
Still off target, I see, Wilby. You see nothing objectionable about someone who claims to be able to make self-runners and OU devices at will, but won't because of the usual reasons, and who thinks he can measure the "current drop" across a single resistor in a parallel stack with a "meter/scope" and automagically get the "RMS current" from any arbitrary waveform, and who thinks that the more parallel resistors in a stack the more "phase something" you get..... but you think it's objectionable that I think it's odd that a worker in the 21st century doesn't have (or know how to use) a fundamental tool......
Pretty sad. I expected better of you.  What could Faraday have contributed, if he DID have an oscilloscope, that is what you should be asking, not making specious comparisons between me (who has never even claimed to discover anything new) and people like Faraday.

Tra la.
still engaging in logical fallacies (red herring) as a rebuttal i see. pretty sad. it is what i expected of you though... tra la.
There is no news. There's the truth of the signal. What I see. And, there's the puppet theater...
the Parliament jesters foist on the somnambulant public.  - Mr. Universe

quarktoo

spinn_MP

Dear stupid,
Set up your amp meter and connect it across a resistor...

Jesus, Mary and Joseph... 

I think most people here have a multimeter and know how to use it.

I can ass-ure you, most of the people here don't know how to use the DMM properly (please, feel free to research for yourself).
Feeling better now?