Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

high rate magnet leaching a.k.a don smith

Started by philosophymanus, March 24, 2006, 10:19:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

philosophymanus

Correction- I meant to state 20khz not 20hz. ::)

philosophymanus

Quote from: Mica Busch on March 25, 2006, 02:13:12 PM
Correct me if I am wrong... But mains 110/220 AC is 60hz, and is daily converted to DC with on-the-shelf diodes. However, I assume we are not dealing with a sinusoidal current/voltage.
From what I can tell [in my Limited understanding] then is that the primary or triggering coil, which is driven with 5 volts or so, drives the surrounding coils wrapped around magnets to act as the secondary of a pseudo-transformer, somehow drawing power out of the magnets. This is how he separates the input from the output, which was the reason for the capacitors in the first instance. By driving only one coil at a certain frequency, surrounding coils can interact [based on windings] with this frequency, building upon it, and putting power out, without having to filter that output from the input as when the input and output coils are one and the same. I think I see what is going on...
The 5volts mentioned is ONLY TO TRIGGER oscillations in surrounding magnets to thus allow leeching off of mangets which doesn't amount to much at all but the great and wonderfull thing about it is the power is limited only to the number of? secondary coils tied into system.It takes at least two secondary to acheive ou. Its an open door to free energy. I suspect the Sweet vta to be similar and thus hints at a possable ten fold improvement possable in "leeching" extraction. Just a guess though. It's a fact Sweet used magnets.

hartiberlin

How do you pulse these magnets ? With what kind of coils and with what kind of waveforms ?
Do you wrap coils directly around magnets ?What kind of magnets ?Neodym magnets ?
What size ?
Thanks.
Stefan Hartmann, Moderator of the overunity.com forum

philosophymanus

I used neo mags but I think cheaper ceramic would work just as well because I don't think the free volts arrive strictly due to the shear magnetism but rather from rate and how much wire is used. Each coil consists of 2 lbs of 28 guage wire and 16   2*1*1/4 inch magnets but I think shape is not important. I wasn't originally going to mention this much detail but anyway. A typical sinusoidal wave is used. There's no way to get this to work unless you first locate the resonant frequency of the the secondary magnet/coil by hooking it up to a signal generator and a osc . After finding the frequency you'll want to adjust the source signal (requireselectronic know how) and then slowly pull  the two  apart untill the high voltages diminish in the secondary down to the your source voltages level, be it 5 volts or 200volts ect..  WHEN THE LEVELS ARE EQUAL YOU SHOULD BE ABOUT TWO FEET AWAY FROM THE SOURCE AND YES... ALL THAT VOLTAGE IS FREE. To remain near the primary is to rob the source of energy and can not be done. The secondary should be center tapped with a capacitor to ground so as to induce small amounts of current. At a distance of two feet the current in the secondary don't induce current into the source coil. The currents in the secondary will exceed the current going on in the primary but yet we'll still have duplicate voltages. We now have a power increase.

hartiberlin

So let me see, if I got this right.
You have a transmitter being a magnet-stack of 16 magnets
and around this a cylindrical coil of 2lbs with 28 gauge wire and
are driving this via the output of a signal generator, probably less than 1 Watt
at the resonance frequency of the coil of the receiver unit ?

Then 2 feet away you have the same device as the receiver unit
with just the change, that your coil has a center tap for a cap to ground.
Now at resonance you have about the same voltage levels as you feed
the transmitter coil via the signal generator, maybe 10 to 15 Volts peak to peak ?
Maybe at 20? Khz ?

Now when you rectify and put a load onto the secondary coil you get more power
out at the load, than you need to supply via the signal generator ?
Is there no drag back coupling via this 2 feet distance ?

Does it need a special position of the 2 magnet stacks to each other
and does it need a special winding of the coils ?
Are the 2 coils made pretty much the same, so they also have almost the
same resonance frequency ?

How did you exactly measure and compare the power output versus power input ?
Did you look for phase angles between voltage and current ( cos phi ) ?

Do you think, that the second unit "sucks" in "free" magnet waves from the surroundings
and thus additional coils get additional induction and thus power output ?
Regards, Stefan.
Stefan Hartmann, Moderator of the overunity.com forum