Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

high rate magnet leaching a.k.a don smith

Started by philosophymanus, March 24, 2006, 10:19:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

philosophymanus

He bousted of resonance but it requires a large high voltage super capacitor to acheive OU with such tactic. The idea is to capture  most of the voltages at megahertz levels but I couldn't find any diodes to use at such levels so I settled with the fastest diodes I could find and they were usable only to 20kh . Luckily, I found out the old farts been avoiding such impossable demands by just wrapping his resonant coils not around air core material but resonanting a coil using a crystal oscillator (5volt) .The surrounding resonant coils don't pick up OU amounts of energy via resonance. But, simply trigger oscillation in surrounding coils 20hz which if wrapped aroung magnets in the correct fashion will leach roughly 5volts off magnets per cycle. Understand?

philosophymanus

Quote from: philosophymanus on March 24, 2006, 10:19:24 AM
He bousted of resonance but it requires a large high voltage super capacitor to acheive OU with such tactic. The idea is to capture? most of the voltages at megahertz levels but I couldn't find any diodes to use at such levels so I settled with the fastest diodes I could find and they were usable only to 20kh . Luckily, I found out the old farts been avoiding such impossable demands by just wrapping his resonant coils not around air core material but resonanting a coil using a crystal oscillator (5volt) .The surrounding resonant coils don't pick up OU amounts of energy via resonance. But, simply trigger oscillation in surrounding coils 20hz which if wrapped aroung magnets in the correct fashion will leach roughly 5volts off magnets per cycle. Understand?
obtw I think the beardin (spelling?) motionless transformer is simply doing the same.

hartiberlin

Quote from: philosophymanus on March 24, 2006, 10:19:24 AM
He bousted of resonance but it requires a large high voltage super capacitor to acheive OU with such tactic. The idea is to capture? most of the voltages at megahertz levels but I couldn't find any diodes to use at such levels so I settled with the fastest diodes I could find and they were usable only to 20kh . Luckily, I found out the old farts been avoiding such impossable demands by just wrapping his resonant coils not around air core material but resonanting a coil using a crystal oscillator (5volt) .The surrounding resonant coils don't pick up OU amounts of energy via resonance. But, simply trigger oscillation in surrounding coils 20hz which if wrapped aroung magnets in the correct fashion will leach roughly 5volts off magnets per cycle. Understand?

Can you post a picture please of your device ?
What kind of output toinput power level do you get ?
Thanks.
Stefan Hartmann, Moderator of the overunity.com forum

philosophymanus

Hi Mr. Hartman

Perhaps I'll post pics but I have to admit to being as bad as Don Smith when details are given. Thank you for asking. Don't waste your time on any similar looking attempts to Don's pics on his site. I spent lots of money and time studying his said tactics and He failed to mention a number of things such as the fact that frequencies above 20hz can't be converted to a usable D.C. .The diodes on the market just can't produce clean d.c beyond 20hz .His devices don't work unless you apply a source of free energy (magnets) to them. At the moment I'm working on a second alternator in an attempt to duplicate Tilley's fashion of free energy. The first one failed but I'm very excited about the improvements done on my second attempt. I have alot of faith in this second attempt and will definitely look into patenting it and I'll feel safe in posting pics of disassembled alternator.
Oh, by the way the amount of energy feedback is limited only by how many magnet/coil units you tie into system.

Mica Busch

Correct me if I am wrong... But mains 110/220 AC is 60hz, and is daily converted to DC with on-the-shelf diodes. However, I assume we are not dealing with a sinusoidal current/voltage.
From what I can tell [in my Limited understanding] then is that the primary or triggering coil, which is driven with 5 volts or so, drives the surrounding coils wrapped around magnets to act as the secondary of a pseudo-transformer, somehow drawing power out of the magnets. This is how he separates the input from the output, which was the reason for the capacitors in the first instance. By driving only one coil at a certain frequency, surrounding coils can interact [based on windings] with this frequency, building upon it, and putting power out, without having to filter that output from the input as when the input and output coils are one and the same. I think I see what is going on...