Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Electrical igniter for gas engines A keystone to understanding by Magluvin

Started by Magluvin, March 01, 2010, 01:30:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tito L. Oracion

Quote from: baroutologos on March 04, 2010, 03:46:43 AM
Hello... Teacher!

I am conducting, as we speak, resonance experiments based on Don Smith concepts etc. I am finding out, the hard way, that although Q values etc are good and nice, i cannot achieve considerable resonance if the inductunce is not large enough. At least now.

Also the very Q formula is based upon inductunce. So it all boils down to inductunce used per cycle, as if in every cycle the inductunce adds something to amplification ?..

It has not been long time ago, that i stareted a thread in energetic forum, declaring that we finally need guidance and proposed an e-learning suggestion. Perhaps you, can fulfil this task Tito.

Please, do not let us down :)

ps: Using my Kacher, pulsed by a fully adjustable 555timer, i can achieve resonance of the drum . By the way, resonance at best is still weak. The indicating bulb, is per Tesla specs, a single loop at the back of the , showing how strong resonance is.

Your punishing yourself  hahahaha ;D  ;D  ;D

notice my post, save them they are truths.  ;D

i have to escape for a moment bye something is tracing...

bye!!!!!

baroutologos

Can you be more specific tito?

Collapsing extra coils means?
eg You pulse an 10 turn coil and harvest in 5 x 10 turns coil or 1 of 50 turns coil?

Qwert

@baroutologos,

I don't know if this can help you anything, I hope it will anyway:
Below is an excerpt from "Practical Transformer Handbook"
http://www.scribd.com/doc/9659415/Practical-Transformer-Handbook:

"Stepped-up high voltage from not so high turns ratio
An experimenter is interested in determining the approximate turns ratio of an automobile ignition coil. He impresses a small audio frequency sine wave on the primary terminals and uses an oscilloscope to measure the induced voltage in the secondary. As a result of this measurement technique, it is found that the voltage step-up is approximately 100. This does not appear reasonable because 100 times the 12 V of the automobile battery falls far short of the 15 000-30 000 V needed for firing spark plugs. What is the nature of the discrepancy?
Although not commonly referred to as a 'flyback' transformer, the ignition coil develops its high secondary voltage in a similar manner to the flyback transformer in a television set. In both instances, the primary winding requires a waveform with a very high rate of voltage or current change. Such a waveform induces a high voltage counter EMF in the primary and
it is this induced voltage which is stepped-up further in the secondary. Thus in an automobile ignition system, the abrupt cut-off of the applied 12 V induces a counter EMF in the primary with a peak amplitude of about 250-300 V. When this purposely-produced 'transient' is multiplied by a 100 to 1
step-up turns ratio, one obtains the 25 kVor so needed for reliable firing of the plugs.
This situation provides an interesting insight into the operation of all transformers regardless of impressed waveshape."

I think "the abrupt cut-off" is what you are looking for.

delboy

Quote from: Qwert on March 04, 2010, 09:44:27 AM
@baroutologos,
I don't know if this can help you anything, I hope it will anyway:
Below is an excerpt from "Practical Transformer Handbook"
http://www.scribd.com/doc/9659415/Practical-Transformer-Handbook:
"Stepped-up high voltage from not so high turns ratio
Although not commonly referred to as a 'flyback' transformer, the ignition coil develops its high secondary voltage in a similar manner to the flyback transformer in a television set. In both instances, the primary winding requires a waveform with a very high rate of voltage or current change. Such a waveform induces a high voltage counter EMF in the primary and
it is this induced voltage which is stepped-up further in the secondary. Thus in an automobile ignition system, the abrupt cut-off of the applied 12 V induces a counter EMF in the primary with a peak amplitude of about 250-300 V. When this purposely-produced 'transient' is multiplied by a 100 to 1 step-up turns ratio, one obtains the 25 kVor so needed for reliable firing of the plugs.
This situation provides an interesting insight into the operation of all transformers regardless of impressed waveshape."
I think "the abrupt cut-off" is what you are looking for.
Standard ignition coil is not like in Tesla design!
Standard ignition coil charges transformer primary to full current and than „the abrupt cut-off“ creates HV peak that is transfered to secondary! In standard ignition coil you have high current from source and look at capacity , it is short circuit after „the abrupt cut-off“ and that means that energy accumulated on capacitor is lost. Here capacitor plays really stupid play :D

At Tesla's design we have capacitor playing main part. It is charged from input coil when "the abrupt cut-off" happen and then he disharge this to primary and it is transfered to secondary. And no high current from source even at low frequency of switching just if you keep input inductivity high and resistance small, meaning Q factor must be high!

Goat

@ Tito...thanks, I've tried the Imhotep design and other variants but always found them to be defective as the 30 mA drain was never replenished except for a surface charge or fluff voltage and the battery always goes down eventually so no OU there only discharge...I haven't seen or heard anyone claiming OU on that type of setup yet so I'll wait for your solution on how NOT to kill the dipole.....

@ delboy

How do we use the igniter circuits to achieve OU? 

I know you've mentioned the 1 wire transfer but how would you do this on these types of circuit to either run something or feedback to the source for a self runner? 

Do you have an idea as how to use this circuit and not kill the dipole?

Thanks