Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

aluminum can and copper wire batterys

Started by old man, June 24, 2010, 04:33:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

old man

all

started new test with two cans 

white vinegar and water

vdc       ma
.635      .269

bleach water

1.027      .273

lemon juice water

1.116    .141

The Observer

could you let use no what your getting with your setup if you could ples thank you

tom

The Observer

Old Man,

So far I've deduced that a Steel-Aluminum set up in Tap water Produces .700 to .800 Volts.
(about the same with Steel-Copper  .6 V - .7V)

I came up with the idea last night of using Soup Cans (FE) and Aluminum Cans (AL) for making water batteries for cheap/ free.
Line up 150 of these.. and you would have over 100 Volts...
1500, and you would have over 1000 V.

I would spend a week making these things if it meant I could tell the Electric Company to go take a hike !

The Observer

P.S. Could make 14 V packs that hook up in parallel with a Car Batteries.
        The Car Battery would store excess energy and be available for times of Peak Usage.

old man

I would spend a week making these things if it meant I could tell the A to go take a hike !

now that wood be nice   me all i wont to do is get my bill down so i am starting small if i can find a way off getting these to work and give me 12 v all the time for 5 or 6 moths i can work with that and then i can add to it like moter or run a wind mill to in to a batt bbank  and use things we have at home like me in my test iam useing old house copper wire  that was given to me i can get tvs @vcrs@all kinds of things to use  and i like you idea of useing Soup Cans  and Aluminum Cans  and lee useing empty plastic soda or water bottles idea i thank i can come up with something there  ??? and if you no anybody one here the more heads there is the better ;D and thank you for your help on this

tom

The Observer

Something like this for my Free Materials Setup of the Water Battery. ;o)

The Observer

old man

hey that just mite work i found out what a aluminum cans are made of this will help to no

beverage cans consists mostly of aluminum, but it contains small amounts of other metals as well. These are typically 1% magnesium, 1% manganese, 0.4% iron, 0.2% silicon, and 0.15% copper.

i like youe setup