Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

aluminum can and copper wire batterys

Started by old man, June 24, 2010, 04:33:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

old man

i am looking for some one to help with this the more the minds the better lol got this what i have in mine aluminun cans we all can get them and copper wire water and salt and them and the make a 12 volit batt that you can have all the time and all you have to do is and water and salt  so i started with to cans 5 day andgot 1.5 v now i and going to see how many cans to get 3 leds to light and the i going for 12 i no this is crazy be lets thing for a min if you have 12 v you can run an 250 w inverter all the time for a week  anthing you can come up with  thang out side the box here it can be 05 and up  just and more can or thake away come on in and lets find out i just need some pelope as crazy as me to help i thank we can all laren on the way

thanks
old man

old man

ok sorry for not tell how the test is and sorry for the spelling  i am old  lol
stared test today with six cans and in each one the is one table spoon of  salt  there is 12in all

1 six are with out load they are at 3.5 v

2 six have a led 2.5 v on it and its at 1.5 v

i need to find out how toget more amps out off it anyone no how without killing me doing it lol  wood  bleach work or vinegar i need something togo with the salt any help wood be appreciated thanks

old man

the_big_m_in_ok

Quote from: old man on June 24, 2010, 04:33:10 PM
i am looking for some one to help with this the more the minds the better lol got this what i have in mine aluminun cans we all can get them and copper wire water and salt and them and the make a 12 volit batt
As an alternative (easy to do), is start with copper wire, paper-sanded aluminum can  side metal (for conductivity) and salt water in a 16-oz to 2-liter plastic bottle.  White vinegar might also work? (it's an acid, though)

Experimentation for greatest efficiency is the key, but the component materials are widely available and inexpensive as well.

--Lee
"Truth comes from wisdom and wisdom comes from experience."
--Valdemar Valerian from the Matrix book series

I'm merely a theoretical electronics engineer/technician for now, since I have no extra money for experimentation, but I was a professional electronics/computer technician in the past.
As a result, I have a lot of ideas, but no hard test results to back them up---for now.  That could change if I get a job locally in the Bay Area of California.

the_big_m_in_ok

old man said:
ok sorry for not tell how the test is and sorry for the spelling  i am old  lol
stared test today with six cans and in each one the is one table spoon of  salt  there is 12in all
1 six are with out load they are at 3.5 v
2 six have a led 2.5 v on it and its at 1.5 v
i need to find out how toget more amps out off it ...
Wiring the battery cells in series will give you more voltage.  Several strings of these in parallel will give you more current and voltage at the same time.
... anyone no how without killing me doing it lol ...
If you're just lighting LED's, the current and voltage won't kill you, unless you have a string of 10,000 LED's; maybe.
... wood  bleach work or vinegar i need something togo with the salt any help wood be appreciated thanks
Bleach and ammonia should not be mixed.  That would generate poisonous gases and might kill you.  Vinegar might work; try it and see?

--Lee
"Truth comes from wisdom and wisdom comes from experience."
--Valdemar Valerian from the Matrix book series

I'm merely a theoretical electronics engineer/technician for now, since I have no extra money for experimentation, but I was a professional electronics/computer technician in the past.
As a result, I have a lot of ideas, but no hard test results to back them up---for now.  That could change if I get a job locally in the Bay Area of California.

jeanna

Quote from: old man on June 24, 2010, 07:11:22 PM

i need to find out how toget more amps out off it anyone no how without killing me doing it lol  wood  bleach work or vinegar i need something togo with the salt any help wood be appreciated thanks

old man
I think you could use some washing soda. This is Sodium Carbonate and really works well with Al and Carbon, so it will probably work well with Al and copper.

I do not know where you live, but if you are in the states, Arm & Hammer makes it and it is called washing soda. 
There is a way to make it from baking soda, but I forget.
It works well.
Stephan suggested Al foil and Carbon a few years ago and I put 2 in series and lit a yellow LED for several days. I remember I used this washing soda for electrolyte.

jeanna