Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

New Steven Mark video released April 2006 !

Started by hartiberlin, April 14, 2006, 12:18:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Liberty

Perhaps, but can you think of any other way to convert the power from the earth's magnetic field that would induce power in a coil?
Liberty

"Converting Magnetic Force Into Motion"
Liberty Permanent Magnet Motor

hartiberlin

I think he is using a kind of vortex effect like in the water in the bathtube is accelerated,
the magnetfield of the earh might be accelerated into a vortex...
then it could probably be more power extracted in a small size and the vortex might
suck in more magnetfield from the earth...

Maybe he also just using the magnets only in his device and
just has found a way to violate Lentz law...
Stefan Hartmann, Moderator of the overunity.com forum

Liberty

Quote from: hartiberlin on April 15, 2006, 04:24:23 PM
I think he is using a kind of vortex effect like in the water in the bathtube is accelerated,
the magnetfield of the earh might be accelerated into a vortex...
then it could probably be more power extracted in a small size and the vortex might
suck in more magnetfield from the earth...

Maybe he also just using the magnets only in his device and
just has found a way to violate Lentz law...

If he can create a vortex effect, we should be able to replicate this and do it with magnets that are stronger than the earth's magnetic field?  How do you think a vortex was made with the device that you have seen in the movie?
Liberty

"Converting Magnetic Force Into Motion"
Liberty Permanent Magnet Motor

Mannix

One of the experiments that I have done is to wrap 1 metre  length of wire with a smaller wire ie a long coil with a big wire inside.
when you drive the small wire with low impedance sine wave ...the scope hooked to the big wire  shows something that to me, was unexpected.
I really do not know if this is a clue of not .It was just something that made me think and realise how little i knew.
This is one of many things that I have done .I  do not have a free energy machine.....yet!
Lindsay Mannix

Hi Lindsay,what did it show ?
Could you post a scope shot for analysation ?
Thanks.

Walter Hofmann

Hi stefan,
I have downloaded all the parts of the video also the win rar and unzip them but it will not show, can you help me out what i do wrong?
greetings
walt